What's new

Waffle Grow Show. SOG Madness!

thanks for stopping by dudes.

@ grateful4thc Thanx for the rep !

@ Bigtimer7 hey thanx man i just hope shit don't fuck up for me like ROOT rot that shit is a huge setback man.

@ Jamaican Fro thanx dude but my greenthumb needs to get greener, hope i can show that in the near future like my next batch.

OMG the cocoa kush is extremely Cocoa smellish with a hint of chocolate. Its really crystally like my blueberry its going to be soo nice! i never flush 9 days before ussually i do it around 7-5 days with clearex but i want this full taste. Peace!

Y

yamaha_1fan

Damn, how in the hell did I miss this thread??

Hey Waffle how about some more details of the setup? Genny, lights, electrical etc. I would be real interested in seeing how you did everything. As SOON as I have the money, I am going to expand.

What kind of generator and what are the details? Are you running a flip flip? Does the genny shut off every 12 hours or what?

Nice pics man, looks like you got things handled there. Wish I had the $$ to do what I wanted.

I just can't believe my eyes Waf. You the Bill Gates of Ganga or what. I thought i was mad with 5 lights. I have seen some big grows here on icmag (even on overgrow in the day. But this is Titanic my man.

Did your parents get you into growing, it seems you have a pass time that's for sure...

Big up ya'self.

Top Buzz...Tc

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
how do you cool all 16k? i notice u dont have aircooled hoods.
do you run all lights at once? and what type of a/c do u use...
any co2 gen? do you have a res for each 4x4? oh oh wow how i envy your room!

yamaha_1fan said:
Damn, how in the hell did I miss this thread??

Hey Waffle how about some more details of the setup? Genny, lights, electrical etc. I would be real interested in seeing how you did everything. As SOON as I have the money, I am going to expand.

What kind of generator and what are the details? Are you running a flip flip? Does the genny shut off every 12 hours or what?

Nice pics man, looks like you got things handled there. Wish I had the $$ to do what I wanted.

Hey dude thanx for stopping by.

Anyway the genny is a 40kw diesel on wheels powering 16kw of light on 12/12 and about 3kw on 24(for my veg). Also the ac so my gen stays on 24/7 only 12 hrs running at really low load to take care of the veg. The genny is connected to a load center and the power is distributed from there to control my lightings and power needs(just like a house load center).

I have my genny in a shed inside a room. A room inside a room is sound deadning. Im not running flip flop because i dont have space. Anyway the genny costed me about 10k total, i am looking into biodiesel right now to save some money, right now im just loading up barrels of diesel right now.

Btw just so u know cost of diesel would cost me about around 100 a day just to run my genny. :wave:

DIGITALHIPPY said:
how do you cool all 16k? i notice u dont have aircooled hoods.
do you run all lights at once? and what type of a/c do u use...
any co2 gen? do you have a res for each 4x4? oh oh wow how i envy your room!

Hey dude yea im not running cooled lights when i started my investment i got the hoods from a friend, i've used these kinds of hoods before air cooled and it doesn't work too well because the duct size is 4", so i didn't bother with air cooled and just throw a 5 ton in there. My co2 gen is hooked up to a 25gal LP tank that is those huge tanks that weights like 150 lbs or someshit. Yup each res for each tray, that is one thing i dont really like about this, it deals with alot of water and its too time consuming but hey i love spending time there :rasta:

Z

zoolander

Everytime I see your room shots it makes me so happy to be here and the joy things like that bring me. Rock on WH :headbange

asher1er

Veteran
wafflehouselove said:
Hey dude thanx for stopping by.

Anyway the genny is a 40kw diesel on wheels powering 16kw of light on 12/12 and about 3kw on 24(for my veg). Also the ac so my gen stays on 24/7 only 12 hrs running at really low load to take care of the veg. The genny is connected to a load center and the power is distributed from there to control my lightings and power needs(just like a house load center).

I have my genny in a shed inside a room. A room inside a room is sound deadning. Im not running flip flop because i dont have space. Anyway the genny costed me about 10k total, i am looking into biodiesel right now to save some money, right now im just loading up barrels of diesel right now.

Btw just so u know cost of diesel would cost me about around 100 a day just to run my genny. :wave:

Electricity is cheap here but i got a diesel gen on stand by aswell due to hurricane season :joint:

if you got fast food chains n restaurants around you that will let you take there old cooking oil, go for it you can get a whole setup to make bio diesel for a few thousand.. the barrels of methanol are cheap so you will be saving a ton!! comes out to about a dollar a gallon or so :nono:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
wafflehouselove said:
Hey dude yea im not running cooled lights when i started my investment i got the hoods from a friend, i've used these kinds of hoods before air cooled and it doesn't work too well because the duct size is 4", so i didn't bother with air cooled and just throw a 5 ton in there. My co2 gen is hooked up to a 25gal LP tank that is those huge tanks that weights like 150 lbs or someshit. Yup each res for each tray, that is one thing i dont really like about this, it deals with alot of water and its too time consuming but hey i love spending time there :rasta:

no man you run the room the most effeciant as i think it can be done... im under the impression there are narrow 'walkways' that are hidden by the angle. i dont like all the water either, but all this hand-watering is killing my back so your advantageouse to do it that way. i bet that works so smooth with that RW, from clone on its just adding RW blocks... and then onto the coco-mat. one of my friends did it that way, real slick.
ive got such a hogepoge of equip its sick, i wish i here decisive like you and just stick to one way. i thought soil used less nutes then hydro but i was wrong, its only a little less. not much.

DIGITALHIPPY said:
no man you run the room the most effeciant as i think it can be done... im under the impression there are narrow 'walkways' that are hidden by the angle. i dont like all the water either, but all this hand-watering is killing my back so your advantageouse to do it that way. i bet that works so smooth with that RW, from clone on its just adding RW blocks... and then onto the coco-mat. one of my friends did it that way, real slick.
ive got such a hogepoge of equip its sick, i wish i here decisive like you and just stick to one way. i thought soil used less nutes then hydro but i was wrong, its only a little less. not much.

Yea that was one of my first problems when i started, because i was already use to this setup and i knew the labor of it i thought that dwc would be less labor and work, but then again im getting myself into something that i know i will have to learn. So instead of going that route i plan on mastering my skills at this, making things as smooth as possible and another thing is mastering these strains with a recirc system. I got all my environmental issue solved now its time to focus on these babies, if i was running only 1 strain that would be alot easier for me but i can't settle for 1, i want a variaty and so does anyone that smokes it. The bitchest thing is the flushing, its not hard but its just alot of time consuming but thankfully because of a few experience i've learn to make it easier for me.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Best grow ive seen so far and i've been on OG since 01-

So are you using all HPS?

I assune your running all 1k lights

if so look into metal sodium lighting from htgsupply or bghydro i believe they both carry them. They are a 600w HPS and a 400wMH combined arcs in one single bulb, runs off a 1kw ballast... You may think that all you need is HPS all the way through would be best since your flowering straight from clone but I think the plants would benefit from the added blue spectrum. But I always say don't fix it if it ain't broke so its just a thought, if you feel like experimenting.

Also, are you using co2?

How do you cool 16kw?

Odor control?

Not saying you don't have it covered I am just very interested and you didn't mention anything about it- this seems like a grow I can learn a lot from.

NorCalFor20 said:
Best grow ive seen so far and i've been on OG since 01-

So are you using all HPS?

I assune your running all 1k lights

if so look into metal sodium lighting from htgsupply or bghydro i believe they both carry them. They are a 600w HPS and a 400wMH combined arcs in one single bulb, runs off a 1kw ballast... You may think that all you need is HPS all the way through would be best since your flowering straight from clone but I think the plants would benefit from the added blue spectrum. But I always say don't fix it if it ain't broke so its just a thought, if you feel like experimenting.

Also, are you using co2?

How do you cool 16kw?

Odor control?

Not saying you don't have it covered I am just very interested and you didn't mention anything about it- this seems like a grow I can learn a lot from.

Hey nor thanx for stoping by and for the rep :headbange

Anyway most of your questions are answered a few post above you. I also have a veg room that has 3 trays with 3 hortilux blue bulb for veg i dont believe in flowering straight from clone i believe that a well built root system before flower is important. I have seen those bulbs with the mh and hps inside a 1k, looks very interesting to me i may try them sometime hortilux also makes them im a huge hortilux fan. Anyway i plan on adding 4 blue bulbs in there in between every 4 tray just hang them vertically. Odor control isnt a huge issue for me right now because i dont have many visitors here or nieghbors altho i just ordered a huge can fan that maybe will take care of the problem.

Latest posts

Latest posts