What's new

Waffle Grow Show. SOG Madness!

welcome to my grow show. If you have any questions ask. I am no expert my greenthumb is not as good as most people here but i will answer as many questions and also take as many advice as i can. Peace!

Before.

The second to back row is all bubblegum, those all the way in the back that is tall is some dpdxgdp and dj ck. The 2 right trays are sensi star and the one next to it which is far bottom right are mix of ss and bg.

After.

Wow after that loaded up 4 more trays with bubblegum, need to have a smoke :joint:

These are the sensi stars. the SS and BG is about 16 days into flower or so.

These are some BG that took the chop shop today at day 60, i accidently chop it i was suppose to let it go another 5 days. Shotting for 4lb for these 2 trays.

These are some Double Purple Doja x GDP from Outlaw, these beaners are the best go get them on the bay. They are the healthiest in my garden.

4 pheonos in all,blue, red, yellow, and sky blue if you can see the circle, the one in the back pink is a DJ short cocoa kush.

All of the dpdxgdp smells lemony looks very high yield i love it.

This one looks very promising a purple pheono from dpdxgdp.

This is my other dj cocoa kush, i only got 2 female from the beaners.

I got this sensi star pheono that is PHAT!

:rasta: :rasta:

Last edited:
thanx for the kind words,

@Funkbomb yea they sure are loving everything, i haven't had plants like these before

I just finished chopping the 2 trays today, they look like 4lbs give or take 1 or 2 oz. Dry yield will be ready in 7 days from today.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
what a nice setup you got, i love how clean and pro it looks. must make maintinance easy with the 4x4s kneww high and plenty of under canopy space for air, although personaly i think you trim too much it cleans things up quite nice.
i cant believe you dont pack more in there and you harvest so much.
what do you do for cooling? thoes are 1k hps's im assuming.

spectacular grow! i've got my seat here on the side you'll see me poking my head up from time to time.

Hey guys just clean up things today to get ready for some more.

This is my first time using cocotek mats, they seem to work really good, cleanup is easy.

This is a day after the chop shop, the roots from the RW cubes grow down into the mat and they just go everywhere the cocotek mats is a definite Plus.

After one day the roots dry up and you can just pick the rockwool out and throw it away, it won't cling as hard as a real live plant will, if you look at the top tray you can see the roots.

All clean now so i can have a toke and see what i'll put in there next.Rasta :rasta:

So next in line for these 2 trays will be:

Tray 1 Serious seeds Bubblegum(the bubblegum you see in the back are TH and i picked out a pheono from that)I got about 7 or 8 from beaners and i want to find out what suits my grow best so i can pick out a pheono from ser bg, i have 3 sat dominate and i think 3 or 4 indica.

Tray 2 will be DJ cocoa kush, and DPDxGDP

Outlaw Grower said:
subscribing to that. how far into flower are the gdp x dpd ?
They are at day 46

asher1er said:
can we please see some pics of your plants properly flushed? LMAO :bashhead:

This is not even enough i need to buy like 5 of these next time

DIGITALHIPPY said:
what a nice setup you got, i love how clean and pro it looks. must make maintinance easy with the 4x4s kneww high and plenty of under canopy space for air, although personaly i think you trim too much it cleans things up quite nice.
i cant believe you dont pack more in there and you harvest so much.
what do you do for cooling? thoes are 1k hps's im assuming.

spectacular grow! i've got my seat here on the side you'll see me poking my head up from time to time.

Hey dude thanx for the kind words, the strain i have like to branch out that is why i chop everything and not packed together at beginning of flower they will branch out in the first wk and fill up the spaces. Those are 1ks and i got a 4ton cooling everything w/ co2 burner. I just posted some new photos of the harvested one if you look in that tray and count the rw cubes its only about 20, that is the one i leave like branches like 3-4 brances per plant.