What's new

Vote on the Name!

Vote on the Name!

• Deep Spacey

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Chunky Space Fruit

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
I think when you start coming up with a name based on the names of the parents, which are already too wordy to begin with..., that you create a Frankenstein. I wouldn't even base it off the parental lineage, I would wait until she's done, taste her, contemplate her buzz, and then come up with your own name for her based on those attributes.

Or, you could call her Bride Of Frankenstein. :)

I second this. Base the name on what she is not where she came from.

wastekan

Per above i'd wait, smoke then I'm sure a name will come to you hopefully you will have to write it down in order to remember it..
Not that you need any more suggestions.. i would name it "LocoMotive"

Everyone has had great ideas, but you guys are right. I think I'll wait until she's done until I decide on a final name. Her smell is now more sour and classic pungent mj smell, compared to how it was sweet and skunky a few days ago.

G

has any one heard of this cross ? or smoked it ? i was gifted thes seeds

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

damn i got the "deep pink jones"

was my first thought after i read the original paragraph, then I found pseudo's.
so in my attempt to be original with this word augmentation, I have come up with
CJ's Deep Citrus
CJ's Sweet N Chunkie
CJ's Chunkie Fruit or
CJ's Deep Pink

:joint:and im out...:abduct:

I really love all your suggestions. I have decided to wait until I harvest, or at least sample her, before coming up with a name. For those interested, a Flower Log will be coming very soon, I just need to procure a good camera. The wait will be definitely worth it, as each day the calyxes and pistols multiply and enlarge.

The smell is not sweet and perfumey anymore. It is Sour Milk/Skunk/Dank. I'm hoping she will decide to become more sweet again, or at least not get overbearing on the Skunk. Not that I personally care, just for safety reasons.