What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VOTE NOW!! HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST 2007

VOTE NOW!! HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST 2007

• Photo #1

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Photo #2

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • Photo #3

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • Photo #4

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Photo #5

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Photo #6

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Photo #7

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Photo #8

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Photo #9

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Photo #10

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Photo #11

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Photo #12

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Photo #13

Votes: 24 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

B4O2N0G

Bump..I hope dutch has gotten my shipping info already..Im sure things get busy and theres alot of stuff to take care of with seedbay and seedboutique,so its cool.Anyways I cant wait to grow those seeds because one of my two bagseeds is definitely a male and i think the other one might be too.congrats again everyone,peace.

G

gelowas

Cardiel, congrat my friend! Now you MUST start with indoor grow! :D

B4O2N0G

Bump..I hope the seeds come in the mail sometime this week.Everyone post up when you have gotten your seeds.:canabis: :jump:

G

grapepunched

glad your contest went well, hope the thanksgiving contest gets reopened... :$

peace out

-gp

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Congrats to all winners!

All pm's received from winners, and prizes being shipped today.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks!
dg

cardiel

Y EEEEEEEEEE AA H :jump:

i Got them today.. it was really fast :smile: Once again big THANK YOU to H3AD and REZ

Cheers Cardiel :wave:

B4O2N0G

:jump:I GOT MY SEEDS!:jump: Theres only one thing to do now,and thats to grow some bomb ass bud.I wanted to add some pics of my seeds but the uploading page is still down,ill edit and add later though.:respect:Thanks alot H3ad and Rez for sponsoring the contest and I know there will be some awesome budshots to be seen from me in the future.Peace :joint:

B4O2N0G

BLAM! Finally the upload option works so here are my seeds.I germinated 5 casey jones and they all popped in 24 hours and 4 chemdog double d that also popped in 24 hours.Tomorrow I will put them in there containers and the fun begins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.