What's new

Vonforne

hayday

Veteran
Funds on the way...It's a small amount as I'm pretty much impoverished but still...every bit will help I'm sure.:good:

W89

Veteran
Jedi, do you know when this is going to court? as to how long will the donation thing be running? I would love to donate something once my grow is finished but I only just flipped to 12/12 so could be a while.

PM me if you dont want to post certain details

W89- formal charges will be given sometime in the first weeks of Dec. It is Vons plan to prolong this to give him time to prepare and make payments to the attorney. You should have time.
The longer it is drug out the better is what he has heard. We will see......

Thanks again gang for the help and well wishes.

J

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Hey J and MM: I sent in some $$ to Cornwell the attorney in Kansas. Wouldn't it be nice if Von got an early Christmas present like maybe all charges dropped. Not in KS I guess. Anyway please post about Von's journey through the legal system.

genetic freaked

Veteran
Really sad to hear. Von is a master and I have learned a ton from him!!!

Someone PM me and let me know what I need to do to send in some beans for his fund. Its the least I can do since he has been helping people since I started. Most of the methods I use was learned from reading Vons posts.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Donations for Vons legal fund should go directly to the Attorney as instrusted by Admin.

Attorneys address is

Carl E. Cornwell
142 North Cherry St.
Olathe Kansas

And a notation that it is for the legal fund of Mr. Fuller. And anything else you would like to say within reason.

Von appreciates any help fighting this.

Peace gang

I guess only American residents will be able to donate. Pity

People from outside the US can send international money orders or certified cashiers check. All names will be kept secret by law. Not even Von will be able to know.

So yes ALL forms of payment will be accepted.

J

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Hey MM or J: Has Von thought about what to do after the legal B.S. is behind him? If he moved West to Colorado with all his knowledge he would be a damn fine consultant for the retail and medical grows here.

Hey MM or J: Has Von thought about what to do after the legal B.S. is behind him? If he moved West to Colorado with all his knowledge he would be a damn fine consultant for the retail and medical grows here.

When this is done Von will continue to help people no mattervwhere he is at!

Vons blogsite will be up this week and a link will be provided .

Skip

Veteran
Just so you know, there is no fundraiser planned for Von or Gypsy presently.

All donations should go to their attorneys. We haven't posted up any lawyer info for Gypsy yet, as he STILL hasn't even been charged yet.

It's way faster and more secure to send money directly to the lawyers as that will benefit them immediately.

Seed donations must be sent overseas, received, posted on the site, sold, money sent overseas, order shipped, money sent overseas again to lawyer.

All that can take a LOT of time, plus costs for M.O.s, currency exchanges (2xs), cost for wire transfers, etc.

Why not just send some bucks directly to the attorney.

Everything doesn't need to go thru the UK to help someone in the US.

I think this may be our new policy to help members who get in trouble.

damn I was thinking what happened to von we were friends and then he was gone I'll send him somthing he helped alot of people on here

justanotherbozo

Veteran
It's great to hear that he made bail. I will contribute, I have some seed made this season which I would like to auction for Vonforne, there are a few types and they all grow great weed. All the money raised can go to the Vonforne fund.

Is it possible to set something like this up?

If so I can send some packs into Clarence and he can distribute them.

Alternatively they could go out to people who contribute to the fund.

I will happily send a few freebies to someone who wants to test a few varietys first.

Send me a PM if you can make it happen.

...T-H-C-Farmer did something like this with some charity auctions to help raise money back when JoeShmoe got popped.

we could also have a charity auction to help the Gypsy out, i know he's a much bigger fish in a much bigger pond with many more resources but, ...i'm for helping anyone fighting insane mj laws.

i'm sure there will be many who contribute once you post up the link but if a charity auction could be arranged that would probably increase participation by many multiples.

good luck brother Von, may you find a gifted attorney who isn't too big a thief.

peace, bozo

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

whys that? a money order or even cash sent by registered mail should get there no problem i'd imagine? just as long as the letter is registered no one can steal it without the system knowing who it was.

of course sending large amounts in cash is probably problematic. but small donations of 1k and less should be no problem.

of course if i was Von, i'd get a bit coin account too. that is the only truly private and free way to transfer value in this era of total surveillance.

bad gas

How are we doing? Does Von still need donations? If so, please tell us and we'll send more.

Have a nice day. bg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I had hoped to get a Google blog set up for Von to tell his story and use to collect credit card donations along with mailed donations. First of all that format would not be supported by Admin here but also, Google would not allow my IP to initiate a US based blog. (I'm in Canada) I wrote copy for the blog and emailed it to Von.

I have been wating to hear that Von or a friend set up the blog but this has not happened yet. I hope he has not given up.

My comment concerning the money orders comes from my experience sending and receiving US >< Canadian money orders. I've yet to have one that was anything less than a bank draft accepted in the US. When I have received US postal money orders nobody accepts/cashes them and a 30 day hold is put on even bank drafts.

Latest posts

Latest posts