What's new

Vitality, Flo and CBD led and cfl organic grow

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Jenery now that the grow is over and everything is in jars the question I like to ask people is...

Would you grow the strain again ?

jenery

Hello all, thanks for your nice words, it was a great experience this grow, mainly due to the beautiful monster the Vitality girl grew out to be. So to your question S_a_H, i have to agree with Mr. Alkaline, for me it is dream coming true this harvest. I will grow Vitality my next grow for sure, and her crosses i made this round as well. The smell is just incredible, i have never had this aroma in any bud i smoked before. The high has a full mind and body effect, well balanced and lasts long even with my tolerance building up. The yield was just incredible, from all the plants that i started were just 3 females but the Vitality girl took all over the place and produced abundantly.
I have still some DJ Short seeds (Flo and Vanilluna) that are getting older and their germination rates will drop down soon, so i want to grow those out next time as well. Plus i will put in the mix some CBD crosses as well. It is going to be a great line up, but for now i am taking a break to enjoy Vitality and hopefully for the winter time i will be ready for the next round. I have to change my grow space, thinking about growing inside a cab just with the led light.
Diy grow cab 4/5 sq ft, using scrog. I have taken out the 3 loud fans cooling the led light, i will replace them with only 2 quiet gelid fans, maybe with a revelation controller to achieve a really quiet ambient. If i can keep the noise down, i could place the cab in the bedroom and put an aquarium on top for camouflage... Lots of ideas but fortunately i am in no hurry and can think it through. Thank you all for watching, gonna post the smoke reports soon. Have a great time everyone, peace.

pMiii

Good job & Nice plants man ;) this thread is really interesting for me because I'm interested in CBD varieties right now :) thx :tiphat:

jenery

Hello all, thanks for your kind words, to your question, Mr. Alkaline, not sure what you mean by duration, i have still all the jars, just some of them are getting emptier, lol. If you meant how long the high lasts, that is hard to say. My tolerance, the time of day, the dose and other factors influence this. But a nice spliff surely keeps me in the vital world for one hour minimum.
Just would like to let you know that the CBD crosses are up on the seedbay, icmag fund raiser, so anyone interested can get them. Have a great time and keep it green, lol!

pMiii

Ahoj Jenery

Mám tu čerstvý učet, jelikož starej sem smazal už dávno tak ti písnu sem. PM chat je od 50 zpráv tuším, takže tak.

Jo to by bylo super, hned bych bral nějaké CBD fazolky.. všemi 10

Na seedbay to vzít asi nemůžu, popravdě nemám tam ani účet a nikdy sem z tama nic nebral.

Pokud by jsi to poslal poštou bylo by to super, na vyrovnání atd atd se domluvíme už přes PM, nahrabu si rychle na ten chat a určitě tě kontaktuju. Právě z toho chci dělat výtažek, už sem nějaké dělal, ale co si budem nalhávat.. ty dnešní odrudy jsou hlavně o THC ...

Udělal si mi radost kamaráde, zatím se měj písnu ti co nejdřív PM:wave:

PS: Jaký byl ten CBD outdoor mix co se týče kouře-high/stoned ?