What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vital Garden Supply-Organic Nutrient Questions

Carl Linneaus

Hi,

Hope that isn’t too repeated a question that it’s annoying. In the past I’ve run Cutting Edge with Netafim drip in 3 gallon coco pots.

Over the past year I’ve switched to fully organic, in soil (still running 3 gallon pots, but fabric instead of plastic). I’ve tried a variety of nutrient lines, slightly preferring BioBizz to others.

Recently I received a full line of Vital Garden Supply nutrient line. I was curious about several things:
1. Does anyone have any experience with anything from Vital Garden? (if so, what were your experiences)
2. Any preferred organic nutrient lines that people have, along with any helpful advice you have?

Thanks in advance,
Happy Growing

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That's a big switch friend. I'm not sure about that fertilizer but I'm interested. Maybe you can keep us posted on the results if it's safe.

Carl Linneaus

That's a big switch friend. I'm not sure about that fertilizer but I'm interested. Maybe you can keep us posted on the results if it's safe.
Will do. Finishing some new additions and should have everything up and running in a week or two. Going to run it for probably only 2-4 lights to test at first.

Latest posts

Latest posts