What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Virginia Nuggs

Lol i think so to,but then agian where I live now that whould go for 125-150 8th no joke.Beasters go for 50-75 8th.No named shit here that I know of.Glad i grow,anway I have no buds for now.I got a 8th from a friend of a friend andi payed 35 dollars for this.(I will just wait for crop to cure for a couple more weeks before I smoke :fsu:

2.8 grams by they way :cuss:

J-uana

35 an eighth for that dirt?? I can usually get halfs of shit like that for 50-60 and my area isnt that great either.

This is an unknown strain i picked up. $60 a slice. good indica high. smells and tastes very sweet.
<br>
<br>

looks good but I wouldnt pay 60 for it, way to expensive. I wouldnt pay no more than 50 for some flame. People who charge that much are just taking advantage.

T

theJointedOne

so havent seen that dude post up here since he said his boy got popped. Maybe he shouldnt be telling the world he sells weed

cky104

hey everyone i know its been a while since i posted but i had a lot of other shit to do then just post shit online but its still good to see people are still talking it up on my post. keep on smokin and growin!

cky104

thejointedone, i dont sell weed, i had better shit to do than tell people what they should and shouldnt do. this is a bud site, not a controversial site

T

theJointedOne

hey cky i think i was referring to another poster in the thread. Just trying to give dudes a heads up that there is leo around you know?

Gawd this is a stale thread...anything NEW happening in Virginia?
Things are fairly green here in Central VA. Interested in what other folks are paying for an oz in VA. In my area it's 320/oz but good stuff

Ru5tyNaiL

I'm in central Va as well but couldn't say if it's green or not. I don't socialize much outside the forums. Last oz I bought ran me $240 for some no name fire (just called exotic around here)a few months back but it's a personal friend. Haven't bought anything since. The scene is pretty dead in my circle and I haven't branched out yet really.