What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Virginia Nuggs

cky104

ya i got the biggest nug out of the ounce, but it was only 2.5 gs :(. id like to see one of thoose 5 to 6 g nugs!

Yo cky104, find a space, check out the micro grow section you can grow in a very small spot, completely hidden.

You start to grow your own and you'll never look back and won't have to spend your cash on buying your smoke

Grow your own :bashhead:

Theres still 28 days for this to finish flowerin

great point you make, sticky scissors.

Luckily, I don't pay what I used to for the headies in our local market, but I do have to put in some work to accomplish it, which I don't like doing anymore (moving trees was fun when I was a kid, but my paranoia haunts me these days). I've recently been putting in homework in the micro grow forum and researching CFLs through flowering, and I hope to cross over soon.

cky104

Yo cky104, find a space, check out the micro grow section you can grow in a very small spot, completely hidden.

You start to grow your own and you'll never look back and won't have to spend your cash on buying your smoke

Grow your own :bashhead:

Theres still 28 days for this to finish flowerin

nice plant sticky! i do really need to start growing. i still live in a place that is unable to grow in or around but i should be moving soon. what really sucks though is that the main dude who got all the dank just got arrested and is looking at 30 years in prison, so no more dank until i find a new connect. thanks for the advice!

the blue ridge mountain area shares a lot of the same nuggets by the looks of it. i know a ton of buds are grown in TN and end up all over the westside of NC

N

noone4u

Lol i think so to,but then agian where I live now that whould go for 125-150 8th no joke.Beasters go for 50-75 8th.No named shit here that I know of.Glad i grow,anway I have no buds for now.I got a 8th from a friend of a friend andi payed 35 dollars for this.(I will just wait for crop to cure for a couple more weeks before I smoke :fsu:

2.8 grams by they way :cuss:

J-uana

LOL WTF were you thinking and why?

G

guest123

Lol i think so to,but then agian where I live now that whould go for 125-150 8th no joke.Beasters go for 50-75 8th.No named shit here that I know of.Glad i grow,anway I have no buds for now.I got a 8th from a friend of a friend andi payed 35 dollars for this.(I will just wait for crop to cure for a couple more weeks before I smoke :fsu:

2.8 grams by they way :cuss:

J-uana
My goodness. I'm very glad I now live on the west coast. Some of the shit we used to smoke..... ugh

Tabwat

not too long ago i got ahold of some sour d kief hash for 25/g. was verry tasty and one hit wonder for sure. tasted and smelt very sour .

be well.
Tabwat