What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vietnamese Cannabis Seeds

Piff_cat

The structure is very similar to a pheno of Double Acapulco Gold that I grew. Looks like a good yeilder!
thanks i really like to grow plants that you dont have to convince to get big and just stay out of their way lol. growing these jungle plants they almost have like an attitude haha. ive noticed that nh21, aco gold, and other lines have those thin but strong stems that grow colitas on the top side of stem not colas. almost like a stem shelf for bud

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
"Also what was said to be holy han, shantis nevils haze cutting x lui hann an whats going around now as asian nevils aka yo sammys f1 nevils haze x f2 nevils haze/Vietnamese black (lui han).....are they actually the same thing or two different strains ?"

holy hahn was made by Kanza. and it is indeed shantis NH trippy cut x lieu hahn... so kind of backcross to NH indeed as lieu hahn is nevilles haze caramel pheno x black vietnamese.

asian neville was made by me, using sammys NH(same cut as was used in ACE super malawi haze), punto rojo phenotype of NH x black vietnamese/lieu hahn. the male was like 95% of green vietnamese... very wild one... so it is not backcross. and there are crazy wild vietnamese phenos in... no color in it.. strictly green vietnamese haze. but description says it all... very trippy.

Piff_cat

"Also what was said to be holy han, shantis nevils haze cutting x lui hann an whats going around now as asian nevils aka yo sammys f1 nevils haze x f2 nevils haze/Vietnamese black (lui han).....are they actually the same thing or two different strains ?"

holy hahn was made by Kanza. and it is indeed shantis NH trippy cut x lieu hahn... so kind of backcross to NH indeed as lieu hahn is nevilles haze caramel pheno x black vietnamese.

asian neville was made by me, using sammys NH(same cut as was used in ACE super malawi haze), punto rojo phenotype of NH x black vietnamese/lieu hahn. the male was like 95% of green vietnamese... very wild one... so it is not backcross. and there are crazy wild vietnamese phenos in... no color in it.. strictly green vietnamese haze. but description says it all... very trippy.

thanks for the rundown very cool to get so much diversity when putting the NH to other powerful lines. vietnam jungle in north probly has the best semi feral diverse lines still existing. it sits at interesting intersection of 30 to 45 degrees with a close proximity to the center of multiple extreme microclimates in south china. even though 30 degrees is generally thought to be the boundry for drug cannabis now seems that was a conservative estimate. using those lines which are both so close to seedbank males and wild/cool viet jungle and mountain lines. alot of unique plants for linebreeding or hybrids.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I am growing toms haze x black vietnamese/lieu hahn now, so same male as at asian neville.. and it puts out vietnamese phenos, which are spot on this description of dalat:
Weed grow in Dalat it call Xoai Dalat , Xoai mean Mango because its have very strong green Mango sour smell

full

IndicaFarmer

Best poten weed i've smoke is vietnam dalat... cerebal, trippy, electric,all in the head. we all smoke everyday but one bongs we all freak out that day...only 2 year ago

Grow 5 vietnam dalat seeds... 3 female, two hermi... Tall, Strong , Big skinny dark green leave, very big calyx, pure mango smell...all 3 female are trash but two hermi is super strong smoke,
It only receives two hours of sunshine per day so i think it's not fair to say something about this strain.
great job growing these, they look amazing and healthy.

xet

Just saw this hilarious youtube comment on this youtube video .

Anyone know what he is talking about and/or smoking?
vietnamtrees-lulz.jpg

J@ck

Hi @Dogtown, yes it's the line from reeferman.
It's the shorter pheno, you can see pics from the taller pheno at the end of the previous page.
46° north, not the best location :)

romanoweed

Hi @Dogtown, yes it's the line from reeferman.
It's the shorter pheno, you can see pics from the taller pheno at the end of the previous page.
46° north, not the best location :)
how was the Hoabac smoke?
In darlk locations Leaves can always turn out fater.
Mine started with Fat leaves at the Bottom and ended with thin ones at the Top. Cause yours grew very short, this might be accentuatet even more.
What counts is the smoke.