What's new

Vietnam Black X Meao Thai!!

inquest

:) Looking good! Glad you found your missing pack, too! Although, sorry to hear about the mishap.... :/ Nothing irreplacable i hope!

UHN: I've ran the VBxT's under CFLs and as reveg's under a 400w MH (4000K street lamp). Not too much difference in bud structure, smell, or yield. Myself and others found them more potent the 2nd time around. Could have been; age, better health/soil, light... ?

Stay safe! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good vibes Chacho :)

Can't wait to see this one and the other ace sativas growing big in your garden!

T5's get a boost!

T5's get a boost!

Wuts good wit shorty...

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

I've managed to somehow screw this 1st batch of seedlings up a bit.They finally started growing so I put this container into my 12/12 room today to see if I can make them jump.I have a few others I'm going to grow a bit bigger and the other whole pack should be started this weekend when I mix up some soil.I think my recycled rocks weren't washed well enough and the container was short on holes.Either way, I'm making this thing work and the space in my rooms is growing everyday.I think these plants will react very well to a good nute flush and some 12/12 lighting...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I have a feeling that these very tropical varieties should do better under a 12/12 schedule simply due to their origins.The hazes I grow have some northern blood and they do well at 24/7.I may even plant the seedlings in under 12/12.Honestly I've never been much of an experimenter regarding light cycles, I'm a 12/12 man in flower and usually a 24/7 veg grower.So much to look into and my years on earth are dissappearing fast!!:)

G

guest121295

Yessah!! Two days in the flower room with some heavy lumens and these plants look 100% better.Hopefully this pot will have one nice female, maybe two about 1M tall when finished.
picture.php

G

guest121295

I hope to have the other pack planted this week.My soil bags are out in my greenhouse and I need to find some vermiculite but I have plenty of veg space again so, onwards!:)

G

guest121295

One of the two above was a male.It developed a big old flower overnight, the other one is growing pretty fast and has no signs of sex.I ordered another pack today just in case I miss a beat planting the next pack I have.I germinate in rockwool because it transfers to coco very well but sometime the seeds go sideways or come out upside down.Anybody have any super tips on germing in rockwool.I've experimented with a ton of my own seed, I thinkits best to keep it near the top, in the hole, covered with wet rockwool until it bursts....I'd germ my pack today if I was confident about the rockwool.With soil the seed comes up no matter what.I had 100% germ rate on my last pack I just messed a few up with the rockwool...:)

G

guest121295

Hell yeah, I'm bound and determined to find a spicy freak from this stock, whether it takes 1 plant or 15.I can enjoy smoking the sativas all day long.5 o'clock smokes are as nice as the ones I had at noon.I remember having a cut of OE I ran for a year and a sceptical friend called me up one x-mas morning and said 'Good Morning Vietnam..." from the film.i told him the weed had Vietnamese origins and that changed him for good.He loves it if I bring long feathery buds over.Other people are acclimating to the change as well.One thing is for sure, nice sativas are coming back into indoor gardens again or at last.I'll find a great one.:)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm popping my beans in a small tray of soil nowadays and as soon as they break surface, I transfer them to coco. Very minimal loss. 24 for 24 w/ the F13 x A11's I've popped over the last few days, no shock. I actually use an old lobster meat spear for digging out the meat. I use the butt to make a hole in the coco, then dig the sprout out of the soil w/ the tip.

Next time I visit I'm bringing that pk! ;)

G

guest121295

It's a girl! She's starting to grow fast too.The clawing on the lowers is easing up as the medium flushes.I think the washed rocks I used were less than optimal but this should grow out of it and continue on just fine.The medium is 50/50 coco and hydroton.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Cool!! You can see hows shes grown since my last post.I took her out for some spinosad spraying just in case.I've been rigorous about the bugs and its paying off.One night, one mistake, I forgot that plant and whammmo mites!This one is in a very intensely lit area...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Four days have passed since that last pic, the top of the plant is growing out wide and fat.Damn, I wish I had more females just to look at.This things about to take off big time, maybe I should up-pot her??( I re-posted because my other post wouldn't allow me to edit)Gotta go cleanup, I've made a huge mess tearing this place up in the last week...Now I have room for seedlings, I just need the idea.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking Great

Looking Great

Nice plant man.Good growth.
Got me some ACE Hardware too. :)

Good Luck

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looking like it is about ready to shoot the moon Chaco!

In regards to the renewed interest in Sativas, I agree that it is starting to take off. Still, most growers get all weak kneed if they think there going to have to flower for more than 10 weeks and even then, they want absolutely rock tight buds for their efforts. I'm loving 14, 16, even 20 week flowers that are as wispy as a 15 year old's 'stache. Boy they get me going and let me down smooth as could be.

Latest posts

Latest posts