What's new

Vietnam Black X Meao Thai!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very cice Highlighter! :)

Golden Tiger x Apollo 11 should have an amazing breeding potential, both for indoor and outdoor breeding.

I loved the original apollo 11 (smoked her for the last time maybe 10 years a go ...) nice lemony aroma, not the typical skunky weed although it has lot of skunk inside.... the bud density and bag appeal was excellent and the high strong, clean and motivating like the best sativa but with a very short flowering. Golden Tiger it's more powerful but not so easy to grow indoors and the high is more agressive, not so friendly like apollo 11 ... please keep us updated with your plants, im excited to see your hybrid finishing! Best wishes.

You dog, sneaking by me w/ those! Got a pk. in waiting myself.
I can see a trade in the works, as I have 20 'Flying Tiger' seedlings just starting, and I'll be sprouting my pk of Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai next wk.

Hola Dubi! :wave:

'Flying Tiger' = Golden Tiger x A11. I'll be looking for males to b/c to an Apollo cut that's been floating around since OG daze.
I have 3 Apollo males I want to introduce to the VNT x MT. ;)

G

guest121295

Lets get this party started!!

Lets get this party started!!

In the post today, as if I ever doubted, as ordered and as advertsed.I'll be germing these around Dec 27th so that Jan 1st can be day #1...I'm such a sativa junkie now, I'm looking at this upcoming grow intensely...Plus the results and comments I've seen so far, and that monster plant the Hawaiin guy had, I'm ready for some serious SE Asian action.:)
picture.php

Last edited:
G

guest121295

I was about to place both packs into drawer for temp storage, its near the floor and pretty cold.One way or another I misplaced one of the packs and have been looking for 2 days around the house and in the shop.My aprehension at losing the pack made me soak my other pack immediately as a guarantee against loss....Needless to say I just found the other pack, next to the phone charger with some bills, the phone must have rung and I placed the seeds there when I answered...Pretty boring story but I'm kinda serious about this grow, I'm hoping to incorporate the best, slinkiest looking males into my Nevilles "Magic Haze" cut...I'm calling it Magic haze for its effects and the fact that I ate a giant magic mushroom on the day I was naming it, its a long story but that mushroom flipped my lid!! So the project is to bring SE Asian blood, outside of MNS so that I don't just end up witjh another MNS smelling/shaped starain.Mr Nice has that end covered and I wouldn't be seeking to have a knockoff strain in the sativa world. Here's a pic of the "Magic Haze" mom.It has the quality of only smelling like half an MNS haze the other end is fuelly/candy.I know how you sativa people think over here because I'm right next to ya' and I hope to come out with a stable 90% sativa line for indoor and outdoor growing.This Nevilles Mom finishes in 84 days and I think/know that the VB/Thai is going to do nothing but ad diversity to an already dynamite plant.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Alright the first round is starting to pop out of the rockwool....however I managed to lose the second pack again after finding it when I lost it the first time....I'll have to grab another pack if I can't find this one.Maybe I should grab two more, I'll wait one more day!:) The magic haze strikes again! Good thing I wasn't playing with guns...

VanVulpen

Veteran
Chaco, you're the man brother :tiphat:, can't wait to see what you'll find those packs... Here's something to look for, one special pheno of VB X Thai i had with me two years ago, lovely aromas and a great social/happy high too :)

G

guest121295

Thats exactly what I'm looking for, I'll be damned if I don't find it and a slinky looking male too with narrow leaf blades....:)

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I still haven't grown out any Ace Seeds yet but can't wait. So many old school strains that would be killer in any cross or outcross.

Keep up the great work.

bozga

Chaco, you're the man brother :tiphat:, can't wait to see what you'll find those packs... Here's something to look for, one special pheno of VB X Thai i had with me two years ago, lovely aromas and a great social/happy high too :)
picture.php
[/URL]

Briliant! Can't wait to pop that sativa mix I got :D

G

guest121295

The seeds all started breaking the rockwool pretty fast.I just rushed in and put a 4ft flouro over them.Its pretty cold out and keeping my veg warm and humid is a chore but its fine.I'm on a T5 kick and I'm hoping to pick one up today...the older you get the faster the seedlings become colas, that much I know!

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The seeds all started breaking the rockwool pretty fast.I just rushed in and put a 4ft flouro over them.Its pretty cold out and keeping my veg warm and humid is a chore but its fine.I'm on a T5 kick and I'm hoping to pick one up today...the older you get the faster the seedlings become colas, that much I know!

You can get a reptile UV basking light that will help keep your seedlings warm. + provide good growing light IMO. They also sell a moonlight basking light that keeps them warm at night. Kinda looks like moonlight.

Best of luck! I'll try and keep up..

R.Fortune

G

guest121295

A friend of mine is going to pick me up a 6 bulb rack of T5's today unless I make the drive myself.This will also move all my rooting clones to my clone box which could use a light like that.Its powered by 2, 20W flouros now, one I bought yesterday its about 18" long and shaped like a T5 bulb.The temp in the box is still only about 70.I'll go down and check out the local Agway, they have that kind of shit!:dance013:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
A friend of mine is going to pick me up a 6 bulb rack of T5's today unless I make the drive myself.This will also move all my rooting clones to my clone box which could use a light like that.Its powered by 2, 20W flouros now, one I bought yesterday its about 18" long and shaped like a T5 bulb.The temp in the box is still only about 70.I'll go down and check out the local Agway, they have that kind of shit!:dance013:

Chaco,

I love the T5's for vegging sativas. You can really get a nice start to them before flower and they respond very well (shorter internode) vs. a MH or HPS during veg. Here are some examples of the normally long legged Old Timer's Haze...

I think it could be possible to flower these pure line sativas indoors using T5's and LED's (to proper wavelengths) possibly adding UV. I may try it as an experiment in the future.

Best wishes,

G

guest121295

I finally picked up the T5 rack.Its a real nice Hydrofarm 6 tube unit.I have 4 bulb unit next to it.Spent the whole day rebuilding the veg room. Yes indeed though I was very happy with how my moms were growing under my 4 bulb unit so I added more.I have 7 VB/Thai seeds up and growing, I'm still waiting on three to come up.:)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one on the new t5 rack! :yes:
As Ur Humbl Nr8tor mentioned, loving the t5's for sativa's!
I bought a 4', 6 bulb unit this fall, and it rocks!
I have a bunch of 'Flying Tiger's' under it, still in beer cups, super tight internodes! :D

I have 8 Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai's under it now, that'll be a test! Thread coming soon! :wave:

G

guest121295

Finally have a handle on the new veg room.The room is ancient but the set up is new...here's my VB/Thais with a few Chaco sativas.Hoping to find the time to transplant today...:)
picture.php

G

guest121295

Found the missing pack this morning!! Tucked away in my funeral wear in a drawer I never go to and I do not remember placing them there, they were very important to me.If you've ever lost a pistol, you know what I mean, at my old mans not around.These were gone for awhile the other pack was just transplanted into a very productive hydro mix of coco and hyrdoton, used.Washed hydroton and coco go well together if you like trick hydro setups from home like me.I have to cut some plants so I'm delaying by interacting with you guys.No sativas today though.Thats ok, my supply is doing fine and so are my VB/Thai's!
picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
I think it could be possible to flower these pure line sativas indoors using T5's and LED's (to proper wavelengths) possibly adding UV.

It's VERY possible! I'm running all kinds of Haze / Meao / Equitorial sats under CFLs and LEDs.

G

guest121295

My wife made me tape them to the wall.I guess I made such a fuss over losing them I drove everybody nuts.:)It'll be a slow start, they just went into the new medium fom 2" rockwool cubes I use for germination when I run hydro, sometimes I lose a seed or two that I know would have popped in soil.I may switch to organic soil this spring but I did that for 15 yrs and I like the ability to manipulate plants with hydro nute mixes.Now that I have the other pack the shows on, lucky enough as I had an accident after I transplanted these and lost a bunch of seedlings when a tray flipped over.The growers life, the best there is!!:)
picture.php