What's new

Viet Black x Thai??,,,:),,,,what am i in for??

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id say im not the right guy to search through pure VietBlack,,,id say they are too prized to mess about with,,,Asia next year sounds wickid!!,,,them craxy squat Thai`s sound wickid,,,,,,,ive never liked Africa:):)

im not sure what it was back on OverGrow!! ,,but it was some freeky Black Vietnamy!!,,,it was some MOW MOW typa stuff:),,,,,,it reminds me of this pick of toms Haze exept it was even more evil!!!!!!

Tom%20hill%20Haze.jpg

hes allways working,,,but you might meet him sooner or later:),,,this kush ive had latley is from his group of friends,,,,il grab you a load of testers,, its usaly powerd PK and folar spray he loads me up with,,,im going in the next few days,,i grab what i can for a change

Riddick

Thanks for asking about these englshrick. I have a couple packs of these and am excited to do them when space is available. I'm in the learning mode so every little bit of info as well as pics posted will help be all they can be. I'm in e&f as well as dwc indoors too.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as i ask ,,,im becoming more and more inclined to crack them soon,,,,,,im not sure if ive ever somked anything other than Afghan ,SK1, NL, and Haze,,,,,,,,,ive never even smoked Dj`s blueberry:)

im intrested to see how some funky new genetics work in my standard hydro system

indifferent

Veteran
Damn rick, high time you did pop some seeds, you'll be amazed at the variety of effects you can get!

I think I should let you have a look through my seed stash, I got all kinds of stuff and you can take your pick.

Blueberry, well I got some seeds, a load of hybrids I made and a friend still has a cutting from my seeds, a nice big yielding indica leaning BB with a sort of orangey diesel smell.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i bet every last seed will be priceless in years to come bro,,,,we aint gona have that sorta stuff in the not too distant future

in the past i just didnt trust seeds,,but now i see the future is in the seeds!!,,,,

ive been a clone-grower for years and years!,,,,but i think im gona change into a purebreeder and work from seeds as i grow older

indifferent

Veteran
When i began no-one even knew how to clone, we only knew our grannies used to put cuttings of things in jars of water on the windowsill.

Seeds were not a problem either, they came free in every bag of grass! lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its impossible to buy weed like that nowadays,,,,first came seedless hybrids, now its feminized,,,timez a changing bro,,,yours and Ace seeds are gold bro,,

indifferent

Veteran
You can still get African brickweed mate, loads of it in the Dam and loads still turns up in the Uk too, it's crap mostly though, not like we used to get.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can get Thai stick still but its not the same as years ago..,,ive not seen a sticky1 in a very long time..

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I would love to do these, but I have a personal issue, heart condition, and I can not smoke weed that makes ya jumpy or anxious like hazes. How is the stone on these, I have smoked all the originals in the 70's, and remember them.
H

pebble

Veteran
VanVulpen thank yu fi show yur ladies :tiphat: how they smell?
Haps, if i understand well what yu said, i recomend Orient Express active high with 0% anxious, i love that high 100% pleasure. VietBlack x Thai, depends weeds.. usually ar not anxious.. but some phenos can be speedier and be more anxious (but not like OTHaze) hope it helps
Peace and love

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Thanks Pebble, it does help, and confirms the conclusion I came to by further reading last night.

VanVulpen

Veteran
Hi ya Haps, i would say that there's no need to worry about this herb being too racy or anything, it's a very warm and pleasant experience i would say, a good friend of mine has also some heart issues and he'll never touch the Hazes for instance but he's allways up for a nice little joint of VB X Thai instead.

Pebble, i don't have the finest nose in the world when it comes to judge weed, in fact i'm not even close for a proper evaluation and besides that given the big size of the main cola and the relatively high humidity when driyng my phenos have a touch of mould here and there, nothing upseting but still... there's fruits, lemons and pines in there for sure, other than that i haven't been able to identify a particular taste or smell.

I've been growing four of the Meao Thai hybrids a few months ago and in my experience Angolese X Thai is the most flavoured one and the Zamal X Thai trully powerfull and mindbending, is like riding at very high speed while wearing a heavy helmet, you'll really feel a pressure all around your head and a nice choice of music will send to you the moon :)... Golden Tiger is also good but i'm gonna have to look in the rest of the pack for a keeper...

Back on the topic, VB x Thai:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello englishrick,

I think your doubts have been solved, thanks ras, kali, pebble, van vulpen and indifferent for your help.

VB X Thai is the highest yielding, most vigorous and strong smelling thai hybrid we offer. There are many interesting expressions as Ras Pablo explained.

Thank you all for the good vibes and assistance around ace forum!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High VanVulpen,

Thanks for share your experiences with the thai hybrids, your feedback is very apreciated!
Best wishes. dubi

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay Dubi:)

hopefully they taste good as i think they will..:),,,,,,,

im looking for crazy terpen profiles....im also looking for a weed that will help with social issues,,,,,skunks are defo not helping,,,,,,,is the high from the VeitblackxThai any different compared to an average skunk hybrid??....

whats the most crazy weedseeds you sell??,,,,im guessing its a thai hybrid??

Latest posts

Latest posts