What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Video games?

T

tokinafaty420

Anyone into slow RTS style games? Try out Dawn of Discovery : Anno 1404. Loving this game, but its quite in depth and can get heavy with some of the micromanaging.

C

CANNATOPIA

Dude I have GT4 and really liked it. I also can't wait for another one, every gta game has rocked.

C

CANNATOPIA

not really into those games. I do have monopoly for ps3 though lol that's about as close as ill get.

I love Video Games! I just beat Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 & it was awsome! Way better than the first one & World at War.

lol what was so good bout dude getting beat up then throwing a knife at dude as he was beating up ur buddy?

anyways

swat 4, mw2 ,GTA 4 ,Tekken 3 and up , Killer instinct , Street fighter 2/3/4 ,MKombats , Battlefield BC2 , and more and that new red dead redemption is off the chain

C

CANNATOPIA

lol what was so good bout dude getting beat up then throwing a knife at dude as he was beating up ur buddy?

anyways

swat 4, mw2 ,GTA 4 ,Tekken 3 and up , Killer instinct , Street fighter 2/3/4 ,MKombats , Battlefield BC2 , and more and that new red dead redemption is off the chain
lol its not for everyone but I dug the story line.
I just prefer really fast paced games like MW2 with tons of action. It's the games with endless wandering arround with little ta do but look at things or the back-seat action kill cam crap like Final Fantasy that I don't like.

smokefrogg

Veteran
nes

tengen tetris > nintendo tetris

rockin' that black cart

TengenTetris.JPG

kyndone

i am usually playing MX vs. ATV Reflex, or HALO WARS, HALO 3, but i try not to let it take too much time away from being outside.

C

CANNATOPIA

I am now 2 trophys away from getting my platinum in RE5. Whoooo Hooooo! Took Forever! Not hard but long & drawn out. I have only got two other platinum trophys & they are both from Call of Duty. WAW & MW2. World at war had some hard ta get trophies too like hitting a dude a million miles away with a pistol shot.lol

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
I am now 2 trophys away from getting my platinum in RE5. Whoooo Hooooo! Took Forever! Not hard but long & drawn out. I have only got two other platinum trophys & they are both from Call of Duty. WAW & MW2. World at war had some hard ta get trophies too like hitting a dude a million miles away with a pistol shot.lol

How is RE5? I used to love that series....remember the horrible voice overs from Barry in part 1??

:laughing:

And part two, the lickers! What a great series...never tried 5 though...

Anyone here like Rachet & Clank Future, A Crack in Time.?

No but would like to try it out....i am still stuck on transformers...

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
I play Blackhawk down online.I have played all kinds of shit.Im allways looking for something cool to play.Anybody know where there is a Survival/Camping type sim online?

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have always been into the GTA series big time, and i really like red dead redemption, but my favorite game right now is Just Cause 2.
i love being able to fly airplanes and helicopters and just jump out real high and soar to the ground. Great while stoned.
just_cause_2-11271295550.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts