What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Video games?

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Been playing Sleeping Dogs and Fallout NV lately. Used to play a lot of Black Ops but never really played MW3 a ton.

S

sweetestsin420

ya know what game is abd ass and pretty entertaining? red dead redemption..id just ride around hunting bobcats and shit..bears and pigs and rare animals lol

S

sweetestsin420

i played the resident evil 5 demo on ps3..the first time i played i was like "DAMN" this game is hard and for advanced players,its very rialisitc,and pretty creepy.i remeber old school resident eveil lol

where to go through buses and stuff..you coulda only walked strighth lol

stinkyigloo

Assassin's creed is always a good one to jump into just to go on a take down rampage for a while, mind you, depending on how baked you get you just go jumping across rooftops for ages too!

J

joejusttyped

Borderlands 2 and Mass Effect 3's CO-OP multiplayer keeping me up at night =)

I'm a level 20 Siren on borderlands. Lots of fun with my three friends.

DocCrow

I stick mainly to PC games. I Like RPGs like Dragon Age, used to play Neverwinter Nights. I mainly play strategy games though. The Civilization series of games are the best games ever made IMO. I also thoroughly enjoy Tropico, nothing beats being a dictator! The new X-Com game should be EPIC. Release is in 2 days. This was one of the best Strategy games back in the day, and the "remake" looks to maintain all of the best qualities of the original.
[YOUTUBEIF]I stick mainly to PC games. I Like RPGs like Dragon Age, used to play Neverwinter Nights. I mainly play strategy games though. The Civilization series of games are the best games ever made IMO. I also thoroughly enjoy Tropico, nothing beats being a dictator! The new X-Com game should be EPIC. Release is in 2 days. This was one of the best Strategy games back in the day, and the "remake" looks to maintain all of the best qualities of the original.
[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZdanb02280[/YOUTUBEIF]

S

sweetestsin420

Assassin's creed is always a good one to jump into just to go on a take down rampage for a while, mind you, depending on how baked you get you just go jumping across rooftops for ages too!

check out youtube,look for "assasins creed guy"..something li9ke that lol,its a guy in full on costume,acting and walking like the assasin in the game lmao.its funny :biggrin:

DocCrow

X-COM Enemy Unknown was released today! I am downloading it right now, hopefully the torrent will be done in the morning. I played the demo yesterday, and I am very impressed with how they stayed true to the original heart and soul of the game. If you like strategy games this one looks to bee a knock outta the park.

DC

Just got black ops 2 for PS3 4 days ago

All my buddies only have 1 hour more game play, worse ratio and still 10 levels above me?
Anyone know how that double XP thing worked and how can you find out if they had it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Just got black ops 2 for PS3 4 days ago

All my buddies only have 1 hour more game play, worse ratio and still 10 levels above me?
Anyone know how that double XP thing worked and how can you find out if they had it?

Blunt420Girl - I'm pretty sure giving out your PS3 username on a website devoted to an activity that is illegal is against the TOU.

And anyone stupid enough to login and add you as a friend should probably chop down all their plants right now.

Hopefully, you're just a silly stoner girl who doesn't know any better.

But anybody else... please have some sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you've been smoking something else than weed...the day I am a cop is the day your anti attitude will transform into something that actually BELONGS to this kind of website

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I think you've been smoking something else than weed...the day I am a cop is the day your anti attitude will transform into something that actually BELONGS to this kind of website

Hi there new member. You posted a pic of a cute young girl smoking in the introduction forum. This is your 5th post. I have thousands. You've been here 3 days. I've been here (in this thread, even, for years.)

You violated the rules of this THREAD (and probably the "Terms of Use" of this website) by posting information about your PS3 handle.

I pointed it out to you and instead of saying "Oh wow, my bad." you told me to chill out.

And now you're arguing that I don't belong?

You're either a really clueless young girl (as you want us to believe) or a mildly clever narc.

If you don't understand the need for security, YOU are the one this site does not need.

Well old timer, maybe you should treat new members with a bit more respect- after alk you used to be one as well. Moreover, judging me by my photos is not only shallow but ignorant as well. You are more paranoid than a schizo

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Its a violation of the tou..
If you want to talk about respect,respect the site and its members by reading and following the tou.
It is there for a reason.
Not to mention how utterly foolish it is to put identifying information on a website dedicated to a felony...

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Well old timer, maybe you should treat new members with a bit more respect- after alk you used to be one as well. Moreover, judging me by my photos is not only shallow but ignorant as well. You are more paranoid than a schizo

Blunt - I was pretty respectful. Maybe you should take a look at your own posts.

as far as paranoid... guess what. I grow illegal plants. In large #s. For a living. Paranoia is part of the game.

But if you're just some young stoner chick who likes to smoke weed you probably don't understand that prison ain't fun and games.

If that's who you are... please post more pictures of yourself. I like looking at cute young stoner chicks.