What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Video games?

WasntMe

For those that like FPS.... Check out "Payday: The Heist" there is a playable demo that includes the 4person online co-op. Do you remember the opening bank robbery scene in "The Dark Knight"? It is basically that in a game format ... Clown masks and all. You and your clown masked crew have to pull off a bank robbery while fighting off waves of cops once the alarm has been tripped. It's a great Co-op if you have 3 other people to communicate and control the bank with. Check it out.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
was on mass effect 3 for a minute... Fight night championship is sick... twisted metal kinda dope when you got abunch uh people over. Really been to busy to play all these games I got tho.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
If any of you are jonesing for some Diablo check out pathofexile.com. It is still in beta but you can signup on their forums to try to get a key or you can donate $10 to get one.

JHerbz

Tribes Ascend
, Free to play shooter with "freedom of movement"

if you ever played a"ski" server in Counter strike then this is the game for you.

Weapons and classes unlockables.

PhenotypeX

Saints Row 3 was pretty cool. I beat it in about a week and it was a week of fun. Its wayyy better than Grand Theft Auto 4.

PhenotypeX

Yea if your waiting for gta5, they better do some major advancements over gta4, gta4 sucked in my opinion. I mean take san andreas for instance. Gigantic world, fighter jets and helicopters and all kinds of tri-athlon races and other fun stuff to do. Now look at gta4, It has none of that stuff, it just boasts a little better graphics. The fact that GTA4 is rated the best xbox360 game of all time by alot of sites is mind boggling. The combat is HORRIBLE in GTA4.

Saints Row 3 beats the pants off GTA4 by a mile because of its sweet vehicles which are all customizable with cool weapons like blades on the tires so you can cut people in half and pop cars tires as you drive by them. Also Saints Row 3 has a huge arsenal of helicopters and fighter jets to wreak havoc on the city with. The story missions are also wicked fun.

Im also waiting for the release of the new Sim City game. Ive been playing Sim City since Super Nintendo and its a great game. New Sim City to be released this year.

Tried playing Dark Souls but gave up do to the fact that its stupid hard.

Am currently playing Max Payne 3

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
gta4 was shite. i didnt bother with it,, but it was bound to be,, it was based on new york the biggest dump in the west and was obviously minimalist on purpose to sell add ons, the bastards!

gta5 has been made by a different section of rockstar i think and is a remake of san an so fingers crossed,,

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
:tiphat:
Yesterday I´ve started toplay Lollipop Chainsaw. It´s really funny and strange, I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KraaNvjQsI

picture.php

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
PAC MAN Championship Edition DX is pretty fun when I'm lit up. never realized how much fun Pac Man was :)

been playing a lot of MLB The Show lately, too...building my character up to get to the Majors in road to the show...outfielder/2B, tore it up in AA for the Padres, now onto the AAA.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection gets all my attention these days on the Vita.

S

sweetestsin420

i like SOME types of video games,mostly adventure games,mario,old school zelda.things like that lol,i play the sims RARELY,age of empires 3 (im sooo good at this one lol)

i DO play black ops,but only when my bf asks me to be his partner,otherwise NO,i suck at it haha,i like "enslaved"..pokemon games online,diablo 2 (im in the last mission vs diablo,its freakin IMPOSSIBLE)

i hate the new gta,so i play san andreas sometimes,and you can catch me sometimes playing really lame flash games on the internet when im high as fuq lol

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Still free2play on ddo.com.

Can't seem to get the gumption up to actually 'pay' for a game, other than bandwidth. That and old-school AD&D in a fast mmorpg environment is very cool. :D Never could stand how long the pen and paper/dice method took.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Still free2play on ddo.com.

Can't seem to get the gumption up to actually 'pay' for a game, other than bandwidth. That and old-school AD&D in a fast mmorpg environment is very cool. :D Never could stand how long the pen and paper/dice method took.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Been on Thelanis since 2007!