What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veterinarians' Hospital

B

Bigtimer7

very nice line Up!!

I like it man, glad i rolled back through! Keep up the good work +++

mad props!!`~

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
B/R

Yeah I have a whack of those big M's. I can send some over, just need an addy T. Looking forward to my camping actually, gonna be fun, always is, pray for sun for me.

Primo
This is what I like to see, a line up for my new thread before I have even built it yet. Some very dedicated nice people around here. You are one of them. Thanks for stoppin in, make sure you do again soon

High Low

Thanks man, the ones out back are gonna be freakin monsters, I may need to start staking the plants, I was out these this morning, they are up to my chest. I am about 6 ft tall.

Yo Z

Hey bro, thanks man, yup gonna be a good time. Thanks, you know I will have some camping related pics to show ya when I get back, I always share my trips

Yo T

Hey bro, Nice lengthy post there, I know it is a alot of spaces, but alot to read. Looking forward to seeing the Tangerine, really starting to get some early buds on her. Should be an interesting plant. The outdoors ones are and gonna be nuts. Chat ya up when I am back

BigT
Thanks man, thanks for stopping in and thanks for the rep. Stop in anytime, a little slow right now, but shit is gonna really start pickin up in about 2 weeks, I should have a few plants with frost and flowers.

D Rock
Thanks bro, nice of you to say, I am glad you are excited, nice to share that with other people.\\

Anyways bros, no pics right now, but I should have a few soon, take care all. Will see you dudes soon :joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hope you get some sun bro, have a blast, I'll be thinking about your camping while I'm slaving away at the course lol....

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
Man I hope I get some sun too

I was out golfing yesterday in a charity tournament, man did it ever rain.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello Dr dog :wave:

just wanted to chime in on the Purple connection 3.....it is one of my earlyer crosses i made from the purple bastards i got....i called it like that coz i added a other purple strain to it so they are F1....and that woz a very high yielding,very dark purple pheno..got no pics anymore,i'm sorry, there deleted
i do have doubts that she will be stable, i'm saying it now before you pop'm...i believe i found 2 or 3 nanners after pollination....but i'm not 100%, shure i've never grown them myself 2 be honest

ohw and keep a seat for me on the next thread will ya dog :smile:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
^ Shows how much I know eh :bashhead:
Ya never know then eh? These seeds could be like a never released hidden Beatles song. They might just make a splash.
Thanks for helpin us out with that Core! :respect: The OGA will do some test grows for you.

This thread should be on Pg.1 of the Diaries section. Even if the host is away :D
BUMP!

Y

YwouldntI

welcome back dr.dog missed ya maing been wonderin about you and sammet been quiet too lately...or maybe he started another thread .../ well anyways lookin forward to ur updates brotha.peace-Y-

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
hope camping was fun, now its back to work dog. Get them new pics posted, LOL See ya around bro.

Dr Dog

Veteran
OK Finally back

Well, I should not say finally, as camping is always a delight, but I am back, I have couple pics too, I will get a couple camping ones up very soon, as soon as I make them icmag friendly. Weather was kind of iffy, apart from the obligatory evening thunderstorm, it was pretty good, a little colder, but tolerable.

So, When I got back, my outdoors plants were knocked over(wind) and my indoor ones were about the same, only gone 5 days of growth, I did not expect too much.

OK lets start with the indoors ecsd

So, you can see a bit of growth, getting some buds growing now, and a touch of frost showing up, plant is remarkably happy, and big

Tigerwoods

Well just like its namesake, tw is not producing this season. I have had issues with this one for a while now and I was hoping to clear them up, but I feel it is a losing battle. I screwed up when I repotted them and completely soaked the soil, it has not dried out in over a month, and I am getting what I would believe is root rot, there s no growth at all, getting some frosty buds, but between the 2 plants I would maybe get 4 grams of product, I m not going to wwaste my time, these plants are done very very soon.

Hopefully this will help others

Here is a memorial shot for them, to show how nice they could be

So anyways dudes I am back to work today, so I should be back online a hell of a lot more

Take care dudes

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Dr D :wave:
Welcome back - hope you had a great time!

I got one plant in veg like your TW now - I've been waiting for her to dry out, but you inspired me - think I'll transplant her today when I get back.

The ecsd is looking trick - and trich - very nice, gonna love watchin her phatten up!

L8r -MGJ

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Sorry Tiger isnt producing for you. But when the real tiger comes back he is going to be better than ever and so is your Tiger. Thats alot of tigers. Glad to see you had a good time camping. I want to go hike out somewhere and find me a good spot pitch a tent make a fire and smoke some bud. Im always workin or doin other things. I need to make time to go camping though its so much fun. Later DD.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Mr Green

hey dude, I had an issue like this once before, basically I believe it is transplanting too soon, and into a bigger pot, I skipped a step I normally take, with me being out of town, then I dropped my light wattage and the heat, so the plant ever really had a chance. When I repotted one of them, it was still in the shape of the last pot, the roots went nowhere, in over a month, so before it causes any further issues in my room I will put them outside, if they live great, if they die, no biggie, I should have quite the harvest coming in about 5 weeks. Thanks for stoppin in bro

D Rock

Dude I love the camping, next year, doing the interior camping thing, all alone in the wilderness of Canada, just me and my girl, shold be a good time, actually pricing all the gear now. Thanks for your condolences, but hey I cant win them all can I?
Thanks for stoppin in bro

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Doggy..sorry to hear about Tiger bro, guess she just wasnt meant to be!!! SourD looks great, funny, thats what Im smokin on right now!!!great stuff, but I seem to have built up a tolerance to it mighty fast!!!Whatever, it still lifts me!!!!Peace bro

- Z

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
you can win enough though. lol. shit happens bro.
i noticed the diesel gets a tolerance fast with me also

N

NZjay

always good to have ya back man.. hope it was much enjoyed! i always imagined camping in Canada would be like camping in New Zealand... cept with more bitey snakey thingys. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts