What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veterinarians' Hospital

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Grow bags, nice!!! That's going to yield nice bro. I have 2 in flower right now, one really stretched like crazy, the other is tall but all bud. Try to catch up this week-end.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey thanks everybody for stoppin in

I am only just going to close this thread and start a new one for the new season. This one has 1122 posts in it and is quite large, it has been running for a year now, probably time to start a new one. Never fear bros I am not going anywhere, but thanks for noticing my sig change

I will have some updates of my outdoors stuff this weekend

N

NZjay

chubbynugs said:
Just tell me what the title of the new thread is and i am there.

i think chubby said it all, bro.
you know we all following you. you cant possibly hide!

Dr Dog

Veteran
Chub, Z and Sir

Thanks guys, I will probably close this one with the end of the month. I have my next three genetics ready
1. Purple Connection 3
2. Big M
3. Pollen chuck
More on these later

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Dr D :wave:
Wow, missed a lot of this grow - wanna reserve a seat on your next thread - this fall will be killah - lots of great shows in the works :yes:

Peace -MGJ

Y

YwouldntI

wattup drdog,that girl shot the hell up outside man! gonna be a giant after the stretch.link up the new thread when its rollin bruh you know imma be there yo.
peace-Y-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
I like the new lineup Dog...what is P Connection 3 & Big M!!?? Yummm, sounds nice whatever they are...later Dog

- Z

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
sweet DOG. cant wait to see your hand at work. pimp hand that is! did you know that pimp hands automatically come with green thumbs. stock feature. i swear ;)

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Glad to hear you are stickin around Dog. You know Im going to check out the new thread for sure.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Liking the line up bro, really interested in what that purp connection 3 is. Hope the big m turns out to be a keeper, guess we'll see soon.

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Guys

I was not planning on going anywhere. But this thread has been ongoing for so long it is messy now. This will also give me the chance to clear out some of my older pics that reside in here, to free up space for a fall picture extravaganza.

Purple Connection, I looked into last night, these seeds were gifted to me, so I don't really know too much about them, but this is what I found out

Purple Connection 3 was apparently a cross between Purple Doja and White Russian, made by Jaws.

Big M is a cross between BC big bud and Mumbles made by my very good friend Black Ra1n

Pollen Chuck, expertly crafted by Core. If you don't know what PC is, you probably should not be reading my thread.

But after I get back from campin, I am gonna pop some seeds. Then starting around Sept 1 my new thread.

In the meantime, if you guys could support our very first OGA thread, with just buds located in teh flower section here OGA

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
correction...I believe the Puple Connection 3 is BLACK Russian, Purple Doja, and another Purp strain.
We'll hafta get Core on this to verify :yes:

I need to get my hands on some Big M :chin:

Lookin forward to the new thread :lurk:

If i don't talk to you before then...have a great and safe camping trip bro! :smile:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks T, I am working right up until I leave, so that may happen.

First off lets get some of the outdoor stuff taken care of. I have no intention of repotting these and they are in 3 gallon pots, so it will take alot of watering, but I can do it. Excuse the mess back here, no one is ever back here, and the mess is part of ongoing renos on my house.

Here are the 2 surving clones that BR gave me, one on left is tangerine, right is unknown right now, not showing any sex either

ECSD X STRAWD

ECSD X STRAWD

Tangerine preflowers

Tiger woods

This is my supercropped ecsd, I have inside, see the budsites, and the blue circle is an old bug shell of some sort, looks like a very small cicada body. But no bugs in the room at all, so it must have happened before I brought it inside

Anyways take care dudes

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Nice shots bro, in case I don't see you before you leave have a great trip. We'll have to get some of those big m's to T sometime soon. That purp 3 sounds like a nice cross, have a good one.

B/R

Primprimo

The new line up looks good Dr.D... Glad Ima get to catch on to this one from the start... More Beautiful plants to come im sure

Primo

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
great looking outdoor plants brother, they look so healthy & happy!!!!Have a safe & fun trip man, & we'll see you & the girlz when u get back!!Peace

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
We've all been neglecting the Purple Connection 3 for too long :nono: Jaws made some great strains a few years back. We'll also have to ask Core if these are his F2's or from Jaws' original stash.

The outdoors are gonna be monsters bro :yoinks: This should be exciting :lurk:

Great to see both you and BR sporting the Tangerine. Great Canadian genetics there from Willy Jack :yes: Pacific Shark was done by him too. I've noticed his genetics are very stable and I've gotten high ratios of good females. 100% Germination as well.
Highly recommended kids!

Nice outdoor trophy that plant brought back in with her. Sound of cicadas = the sound of summer ::kos:

Have a great safe trip bro! :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts