What's new

Very Berry Surprise Growers!

G

Yeah, I'm trying to get the pics...can't find one more AA battery...it seems like I go through those like candy....

:)

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Speaking of that. I had the samething happen to me. I have a new digi cam and it takes 2 double A batteries. I dont like that kinda of camra(without battery pack) they need to be changed quite often. So what I did was spent 15$ at walmart where you can get rechargeable durcel batts 4 tripple A's that come with a charger. That way I can use 2 and charge the other 2 and keep a charged camra.

El Cabong said:
Yeah, I'm trying to get the pics...can't find one more AA battery...it seems like I go through those like candy....

:)

G

So was any of ya'll Gifted these beans under the Gypsy Freebie Agreement? I'm not trying to start anything... I'm just interested in finding out how that is working on Our end. Now I'll wade into the shit...waving a white flag and with a suggestion (I wouldn't want to tell someone what to do as I don't like it either) It seems if one would kill a healthy plant one could find someone to give it to instead of termination and this would fall under the Agreement too. We need to do our part. I give away anything that doesn't fit in my garden for whatever reason.

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
I hear that. I have given away 2 seeds in a variety pack(of the very berry suprise). I took all my freebies and made 2 packs of 1 seed each to share. So I have done my part. I also gave away 2 mom's the other day waste not want not I always say.

WeedWrapperMan said:
So was any of ya'll Gifted these beans under the Gypsy Freebie Agreement? I'm not trying to start anything... I'm just interested in finding out how that is working on Our end. Now I'll wade into the shit...waving a white flag and with a suggestion (I wouldn't want to tell someone what to do as I don't like it either) It seems if one would kill a healthy plant one could find someone to give it to instead of termination and this would fall under the Agreement too. We need to do our part. I give away anything that doesn't fit in my garden for whatever reason.

Last edited:
G

gpb - You definitely do your part. And more! I was kind of looking for people who had recieved the beans as a gift. I know we're not the only ones giving them away. Unfortunately my peeps are scared to join or they are broke ass MFs (like me) who can't allocate funds for a DigiCam.

G

I got my VBS myself through a seed-bay purchase, and split the 10 VBS seeds with a friend.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Check this out :D

You don't see much of the colour in this pic though but I think it's still impressive :wink:

4951MLNA02571.JPG

Last edited:
G

hello :joint:
ohhhh alex very nice pic bro, not even kidding man great pic!!!!!!!!.....

hey scrappy awesome color to bad the pic is so blurry, but i'm sure its a beautiful plant in real time.......
peace :wave:

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
Yummy. I want one right not. Im gonna do a run on that next like I said. Then I send off some seeds to seedbay. Yeah buddy. Get some more out there. Ill make a cross and some pure Berry suprise ;)

I have a purple bud but its not that purple lol

G

i also had supreme results from VBS, the taste rivals SD3. hit it with some selfed sd pollen should be wild. had a purple/pink perfumy grape/cranberry pheno

G

The one I kept, pics are a week old, will try to get fresh ones up tonite. Put her back in veg for 2 weeks, and still kept flowering, so I'm going to let her go. She's six weeks from seed. These pics are from 5 weeks.
6338vbs5wk.JPG

63385wkstr8on.JPG

63385wkflwr.JPG

3legdog

Mountaindew i have 6" new rooted blackberyy s1 clones(in veg) going into full flowr now. They already have visible purple caylyxs & it has benn pissn me off cause i wanted to grow this last Blackberry run to full size. Now with this pre/auto flowering crap i might just get lil bonzis again :(...mabey i'll get lucky & they'll stop :wave:

Last edited:
G

hello dew :joint:
hey bro very nice pic's, i really like that second one it show very nice branching and some nice color.........

3leg :yoinks: :yoinks: you lucky lucky dude my friend, i wish we all had that problem with our blackberries :woohoo: :woohoo:
very nice :wave:

G

here she is today.a little more stretch, buds are a little fuller. not much trich development yet. smell is almost nonexistant.anticipation........

6338vbxe2.JPG

6338vbxebush.JPG

6338vbxetops.JPG

6338vbxeflwr.JPG

3legdog

Quality pics md :canabis: . If i had to give an educated guess id say ya got a green pheno there :yummy: . The purple 1s are very purple from jump street.

Merry Christmas to all