What's new

Very Berry Surprise Growers!

G

hello alex :joint:
hey bro those first two pics are fantastic in color :yoinks: .......mannnn i hope i get one like that, if so she will be hit very hard with my purpleberry pollen.....
sweeeeeeet :wave:

3legdog

Don't get me wrong jaws these really arn't too bad & 1 of the purple 1s...
has a nice high w/ a fantastic taste & smell :yummy: . Hope you get 1 that you like :wave:

G

hello 3legdog :joint:
hey bro your the one who got me so freakin excited about growing my V-B-S out, those pics you put up were unbeliveable my friend.....i think they had every one drooling even if they did not want to admit it at the time.....been wanting some purple in my grow for a couple years now and finaly "hopfuly" i will have some......i will do my best, just hope they look close to what you showed.........
thank's bro :wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
This is another shot of the same lady :wink: She's only purple in these pics due to the flash, with viewed with the naked eye she's actually black :joint:

G

hello alex
well it don't matter wheather its purple or black she is one beautiful plant my friend, and i hope i get one the compares to yours bro.........
peace

3legdog

Looks very sativa Alex :canabis: .Let us know how she turns out for ya :wave:

heres a tiva pheno i got from the pack

i used my vbs to get a friend some good genetics and we worked on 3 of the vbs.All were different. One was purple,sooo dark its almost black with a sleep type buzz, then there was this thing that looked like a weeping willow, small buds weird looking plant..we labled it "the freak" and then was the king, not purple, but very frosty and smelled of berries, grew fast,yeilded good and the taste was f'n A+ awsome, and the buzz was toatally heady with a touch of body stone. He was very pleased with all of them, just the non purple frosty one was the best of 3 and we decided to clone her so i could keep a mother and he did the same..I dont know when people are harvesting the purple but it seemed to take a long time, but wait for cloudy tric's and you wont be dissapointed. Thanks go's to gypsy for hooking it up, from friend sends his gratitude as do I. Your a stand up guy man, keep fighting the good fight :D

G

VBS group shot....middle plant is 3 weeks, both sides are 1 1/2 weeks, not liking the 2 side plants, very satavish and not much branching going on. Middle plant has already shown preflowers, was going to go 12/12 on them start to finish, now veging her longer, for clones, would like to try a clone scrog, especially if this is the pale green pheno that gets so frosty. . Think I'm probably gonna cull the 2 sides. Got 14 plants, 5 dif. strains, started and more coming, so they either keep up or die.

6338VBSgroup.JPG

6338vbs1.JPG

see the difference?
6338vbs2.JPG

G

6 of 10 / of mine showed sex (FM) in week 4 of veg (now week 6) / they go in 12/12 tomorrow / they look leggy - so I S.Croped them /

G

hello :joint:
hey mountain i'm with glass bro don't chop untill they have atlest three weeks like the other one, maybe there just a little slower in getting going.....and like he said how can you compare a 1 week old plant to a three week old plant even if there the same strain, maybe the roots went more sideways then down causeing them to take longer to shoot upward.....

V-B-S 19d vegg.....

hey N-W-M, you said 6 of 10 showed sex what about the other 4 what were they.....did you happen to get a male bro??........
peace :wave:

G

hey N-W-M, you said 6 of 10 showed sex what about the other 4 what were they.....did you happen to get a male bro??........

I will find out soon / they go in tomorrow

4 have very dark P stems

G

hello N-W-M :joint:
hey bro could you please post the results here for us??.
thank's man :wave:

mine took about 4 maybe 5 weeks under 18-6 before they showed their preflowers, they had stinkey stalks, but one really reeked and that one was my fav and didnt turn out purple. but sweet baby jesus its by far the winner of the group and btw all fem. crossed bogs lifesaver with them too,kinda itchin to grow that out lol.

G

glasspackedbowl said:
can u really compair a 3 week plant with a 1 week plant??

Yes, I can. I can compare how the middle one was when it was 1 week to where these two are at 1 1/2 weeks....and the comparison is NOT favorable at all. Like I said, I got a lot going on in that grow room this push, going to have a total of around 25 plants going at one time, so they either show a vigor I like, from the start, or they die. Those two are slow, show no vigor at all, so they die. End of story. I'm trying to get the perpetual harvest system going, and some tough choices have to be made.................. :lurk:

G

Just a progress report. No pics, though, :(

5/5 germed and sprouted, one was retarded and couldn't get it's seed-hull off and is consequently a few days behind the others.

Here's the plan for treating the plants:

2, cont. veg in veg chamber as mothers

3 flower: 1 LST, 1 FIM + LST, and 1 without modification

Does VBS favor any particular cultivation style?

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Sorry to hear you chop plants barly old enough to say high. With my experience the slower plants usualy have more of an Indica high. Since they only double in size in 12/12 were as a sativa can tripple or more it size in flowering. I have that very instance happen with BOG's Lifestar the slowest grower seams to be the more indica and I didnt give it a chance. If you are looking for the green Pheno then Dont chop them. chances are better with 3 plants as most grows I have seen have had fewer green and more purple phenos

mountaindew said:
. Like I said, I got a lot going on in that grow room this push, going to have a total of around 25 plants going at one time, so they either show a vigor I like, from the start, or they die. Those two are slow, show no vigor at all, so they die. End of story. I'm trying to get the perpetual harvest system going, and some tough choices have to be made.................. :lurk:

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
if you dont want advice then say so. Dont get mad if someone sends ya some advice. :confused: thats what this site is for dude to help people. :confused:
mountaindew said:
dang Cant I do it how I want

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
El Cabong said:
Just a progress report. No pics, though, :(

5/5 germed and sprouted, one was retarded and couldn't get it's seed-hull off and is consequently a few days behind the others.

Here's the plan for treating the plants:

2, cont. veg in veg chamber as mothers

3 flower: 1 LST, 1 FIM + LST, and 1 without modification

Does VBS favor any particular cultivation style?

We need pic's there much to see with this questionable strain. Seams to happen some times just dont have enough strength to crack that hard seal lol. I cant wait to see how they turn out.