What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vertically in cab

badgr

Very Very nice work, I love to see a clean build. Check out my cab if you feel like seeing my approach the a similar size cab.

Propoline

Hey gang...
nice to see ya around, tnx for all thumbs up

ethereal ... yes 1.7ft wide, so I had to do something to use the space as best as could. Cant wait next round with 4 babies in there

Poodo ... nice to hear that someone running similar cab. At first I thought I will use scrog, but as you can see, with good training ill be just fine without it, and I can still move my plants separately

badgr ... nice from you drooped in... I was lurking around your thread while it was still in process, but really never posted in. You ve got some serious technical skills my friend... you ve done some good work on all ya cabs

Some updates....girls seem to be happy in there... kalichakra is still stretching a bit, but WS has started to bud nicely. She is getting some frost on her, and started to smell a little bit...gentle sweet smell. I also trained the big fan leaves in the back, to get the light to all developing buds

Kalichakra day 22

WS

...and the little ones...on top are 3 hashbeerys & 3 speed queens, in the middle 4 durbans, and the bottom 2 are clones from currently flowering gals

see ya

Propoline

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
That's a great looking cabinet, nice job. I'm really looking forward to seeing how much you pull from that. I've got a similar sized area that is set up for a horizontal bulb, maybe I could reconfigure and get better yields. Keep up the good work! :joint:

Propoline

hey bounty... welcome in... I don't have a clue what the yield will be, I'm hoping to get 2-3oz off cured buds, if things turn out well. That would last me till next harvest hopefully. Do you use 150 too, and what are your average yield if so?

Harry ... thanks for kind words. You are right, girls seem to like it in there. I just realized how much they really grown in last 8 days, by looking pics from last update. :jump:

DiscoDuck ... tnx for dropping by m8

-----------------------------------

... and some fresh pic from day 30 of 12/12

first the cab with both ladies in

...next one is WS

Kalichakra

and the little ones

:wave:

Propoline

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really dig your style mate, very unique and individual looking plants. Its a big :yes: from me. I especially like the shot of them in the cab growing around the light, a nice ring of green. :wave:

Propoline

Im glad that you like my lousy pictures Sammet. The colas look kinda SOGish don't they? Anyways... Ive been busy today, and transplanted all the little ones into 2l pots till they are sexed out. The cab is officially full, currently there are 14 plants in there. I must keep an eye on temps now, cause of all the lights on.

I just like to take pics....hope you don't mind, here are a few more from today

temporarily moms

Propoline

Propoline

day 39

day 39

hey folks, how is it going?

Things at my place are going smoothly, ladies start to fatten up, especially kalichakra. She has been stretching for a week longer than WS, but in a last week she made some good progress. They still have to go for another 26-30 days, so they can grow a little bit more. Buds are very compact, unparelleled to any of my outdoor buds. There is almost no smell coming from plants, if they are left alone, otherwise WS has a sweet smell, and kalichakra kinda sweet/earthy.

WS

Kalichakra

Preparation for next round & outdoor

Propoline

WOW!!! Unbelievably clean set up... I've never thought of going vertical in a space of that size.....

Propoline-that is one first class set up. Its cool to see how you trained them so well.

hope you dont mind if i pull up a seat.

Last edited:

mngreens

Propoline, you make me green with insane envy. The time and care you've put into your cabs is amazing; they look absolutely spectacular and quite functional. I can't wait to see the end produt!

Propoline

day49

day49

hello my fellow growers,

nice to see so many of you following my first grow. I would like to thank you all for support and all nice words. It wouldn't be the same without you guys

.... well, we moved on day 49, and only 2-3 weeks from harvest. I'm having some problems with Kalichakra, the fan leaves started to fall of pretty fast. In the veg part are babies growing fast, so ill probably just make tons of clones at weekend. They all need to be sexed, and I also run out of space in my tiny cab. Sammet check bellow for the little ones, there's a bunch of photos.

but first as always....girls under hps

compact White Satin

Kalichakra

on the right side you can see defected leaf...does anybody now what could be wrong... man i really need to buy an Ec meter. to stop wander in the dark

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: prop that looks amazing! The 2nd photo down reminds me of a baseball glove. They look a little Nitrogen hungry to me mate, normal thing for the end of flower :wave:

Last edited: