What's new

Vertical first attempt

L

laylow

u may want to look into a spin pro unit to help you when the trimming gets old...

just start hand trimming largest buds first, and when u get absolutely sick of that shit just switch over to the unit... shits easy, relatively quiet, and is ideal machine to use for bubble making.

best of luck on the weight homie! you really set bar high for urself for next round lol

When your a one man band the spinpro is your only friend...

takes 2/3 off of trimming for me its a winna... :dance013:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Apologies for the poor update skills so far... It's taking much longer than expected plus I have some family issues requiring lots of time...

I decided not to lay all the buds out because they are in various stages of drying and I don't want to handle them any more that needed... I will post a big pic of the dried buds as soon as I can.

I have lots of pics to search through and will post after trimming... Meanwhile I'll post a pic of whats left to trim right before I pulled the GDP... The second pic is the GDP bush pulled and ready for trimming....

Here is the GDP ready to trim:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Holly Amazing Zombie Jesus Day!!!!!!!!

Those stalks look coke can and that bush looks 12 -20 depending on nug density. You straight up killed it.

:joint:

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Wow, that is one fat assed plant, I was starting to wonder if your hands had cramped so bad you couldn't type. I hope your family issues work out soon, best wishes.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG I hate you so much Aerohead, your TOTALLY making us all look so bad....holy flippin baby jesus day, those buds are like donkey dick buds, christ my buds look impotent next to yours.

Dyamn dude talk about knocking it out of the park your first try!

Congratsz!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Holy guacamole :D

:respect: You deserve this through and through my man. Mad crazy respect. Keep those pics comin'!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:jawdrop: Holy Dank Fracking Trees Aero
like scrubz said you deserve this bro, mad respect from down under :D
:smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts