What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vertical enthusiasts lookie here, your old reflector just boosted a shorty

fellas, fellas no need to push and shove, step right up and lay your eyes on this:

introducing the reflectonator, giving your shorties a needed boost! i'm sharing this jump off with y'all compliments of my pure genius!

picture.php

you humans feelin my lumens? major under leaf penetration brought to you by hydrofarm 1999.

picture.php

rise up indicas, or let a transplant bathe in the warmth...you decide.

always stay fresh, executing the latest concepts, and bringing them to the masses.

Free added bonus

Free added bonus

observe the lumeWing. this flimsy tin foil hat isn't a total loss. discount hydro includes these with the digital lighting package, and i thank them.

vertical enthusiast tear the umbilical cords from lumeWings, and deliver a cord and socket free of that weak hood.

picture.php

step up and share your brilliant concepts here, or start your own magnificent thread!

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
HAHAHAH nice...my hoods are rounded on top though so I can't use them to stack plants on like that.... :( maybe I can make them into a solar oven with 6 inch access holes to stir the food?

ddrew

Veteran
That's great, I have an assortment of odd ball stuff that I use to jack up the plants.

special thanks to Marlo, the Diesel Don, and my homie!

special thanks to Marlo, the Diesel Don, and my homie!

this forum lifts my vertical thinking to new heights. you fellas have stirred the creative juices as well.

imagine wearing a tin foil hat, kinda hot under there? think of your plants, and the suffering they endure under the hood. well, we gonna turn that frown upside down!

don't recycle those air cooled high dollar toys yet, their work is not done!

the hydrofarm radiant was gone, but not forgotten. that thing has been within arms reach, but today i looked upon her sadness and returned her to the jungle she once roamed!

bobblehead

Veteran
Dude, WTF are you smoking? lol... Great use of the reflector... I just wanna know what crazy OG it is that has you so spaced out... :D

Great use of a reflector!! haha
Hydrofarm must hate these vert forums

the vertical forum always brings out the heavies to help along the young and weak. stay classy marlo!

Dude, WTF are you smoking? lol... Great use of the reflector... I just wanna know what crazy OG it is that has you so spaced out... :D

bobble you're wondering why this thread ain't stickied yet? me too but let's wait and see...i'll remain sour till then!

thank you for stopping by whodare. your thread is inspiring and it's a pleasure watching your plants flourish. any brilliant ideas you have feel free to post them here or in your own grow show! keep those bulbs bare and fresh!

prowler welcome! i've found this forum very helpful, the organic soil fellas are also quick to lend a hand.

well we certainly aren't light deprived, so perhaps the lumens spur our humor and creativity? but there is something so liberating about shedding our hoods its worthy cause to celebrate! finding a use for the old reflector was a monumental occasion indeed!

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Is this similar to the feminists ditching their bras in the early 70s?
If so, I'll pull up a chair.
Good one Cravenmore.

Latest posts

Latest posts