What's new

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic mod.scrog

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey all, been a while but things are going just fine....

dao - i heard from the guy today, the results were inconclusive and i have to send another sample next week....

shwagg - yeah i need to do that pollination yesterday really..

we find ourselves 5 weeks in -
trainwreck
picture.php

picture.php

giesel - bit of yellowing on both but the lighting makes it look worse. gave them a feed.
picture.php

picture.php

cherry bomb 2 - the purple is back!
picture.php

picture.php

and the C4D 5 - still got the leaf striping but doesnt seem to be bothering the plant - although it seems to drink a bit less water than the others
picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
paulo, thanks for stopping by - yeah im gonna run that CB slightly less time and chop it at 9 weeks..

hi mitch yeah its looking ok :D

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oKiHai - thanks, it sorks well as as intensive small grow :)

killerweed - cheers, yeah im looking forward to trying the new cuts and the CB chopped a little sooner...

g0v - hiya!! :tiphat:

bootz! - yeah i should have sorted that out with the haze pollen. probably too late now but i have the CB2 mum still and will run her again so maybe next time.... hope you're well

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all quick update - 52days - so 7 weeks passed and i'll let them fade and do their thing from here.. been feeding them with biobiz bloom molasses over the last couple of weeks
the cab is looking pretty crowded with buds :D
picture.php

the giesel has fattened up pretty impressively - should be a yielder

picture.php

nug
picture.php

trainwreck - starting to collapse under the bud weight and live up to it's name
picture.php

nug
picture.php

few mites showing up now but there wont be enough to prosper much in the time we have left
didnt pull the other two plants out but took a snap of the back half of the cab. the cherry bomb on the left and the C4D on the right
picture.php

i'll ty and get some better shots before the chop...

VG

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmmmh looks so delishiuos.....very nice girls you have sunning there :)

theherbalizor

Veteran
Wow vg, you have the giesel nailed. And the twog.

If you run them no veg they just produce calyxes of no weight. To think I nearly binned them both off.

Your bb cut is lovely mate, perhaps a little too cheesy for me but very berry.

And you gonna love this norths mate. Super head cruching ssh style stone high and so stretchy and scrogable she will yield massive with no veg.

You must come down soon, have a little session with daoboxer also.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gov! - yep the tw smells lovely too

Core, Afrosheep - thanks guys :tiphat:

herb - really glad you like the Bb - cheesey huh? - cetainly a lot of smells going on in there and there is some skunkyness. you'll find the berry sticks around in the cure so as the other terpenes recede that one comes through more...
interesting what you say about the giesel etc. i have always thought that most plants 'express' themselves better after some veg - perhaps some need a bigger root system to swell the calyxes?, i know that roots become less efficient as flowering progresses. thanks for the kind words anyway, looking forward to tasting them and will hopefully get down to see you soon. this harvest is pretty close too...

ganja_hasi - thanks for stopping by :)

Habel - the airpots - cant say ive experienced an increase in yield and this may be because a proportion of the soil in the pot stays too dry to be colonised by roots properly. im actually limbering up to try a couple of new soil mixes for my next round which my work well with airpots. i have also found some nice saucers for them to sit in and next run my run a wick from under the pot - so the soil gets a chance to soak up all the runoff from the pots. watering them can be a pita as it all starts p1ssing out of the sides after a while :D i'll stick with the airpots for a while and see if a few tweaks cant make them work better for me. i also think im running my soil a bit too 'lean' atm - quality is great but i may get slightly better yields with a few more ferts in the soil...

RudeDog - nice of you to say so :dance013:

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have used it in the past but found coco (at 20%) tended to lock out K and P from the mix, and i have read stuff to this effect too.

im going to try a mix based on aged pine bark fines, and also the mix im using now but with molar clay/turface instead of perlite ( it has better water holding and CEC)

also have got some biochar whuch im going to start using at 10%

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts