What's new

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
VG please excuse me for posting pics here, I'd remove them if wanted. I thought as your threads are very followed for those learning to SCROG, it will serve as a practical example for all of us.

These are my girls starting their 3d week into flower, this is my first SCROG and I know nothing (hands-on experience I mean) about the genetics...

The two at the front are Atomic Haze clones, they're lanky, and they're stretching like mad... about 6" in three days... The rear ones are from seed, Somango on the left and Amnesia Haze on the right.

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry about the zenithal canopy shot, the lights make hard to take an overall shot, here are a couple detail shots:

Atomic Haze:

picture.php

I assume the Atomic Hazes need more horizontal net covering?should I keep training them just by lowering the tops under the net? maybe top them?

Regarding the rear ones is the net covered enough? should I keep training those or only if one stretches?

Here's a detail shot of the somango, the amnesia Haze is very much the same but less height:

picture.php

(FWIW, the leaves burnt spots are due to a light "incident")

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I'm using coco (11L pots), feeding Canna A+B plus drip clean (EC 1.8 PH 5.6) using blumats.

Lights are DIY (LEDs 160W). Don't wanna hijack VG's thread :) there's plenty of details in my sig first thread...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, been a while, sorry.

Repuk the screen looks well, i guess it must be nearly there now - how is it going?
haze is a challenge to scrog but it works well to reduce the height. im guessing yours topped out well above the screen but thats fine as long as you get a decent harvest!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey all, sorry for holding out on you, the cab is still rocking and i'm loving the two lights in there covering the whole area.

bit of a mish mash of stuff in the cab atm, not all scrogs and quite messy - but ive got some pics. winter temps have bought some colour in too

here is the only 'regular' VG stye modular scrog, a bubba kuss nearly done and hopefully full of seeds!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

also a blueberry (my cut) in a smaller pot not scrogged -bout 6 weeks
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
running Purple Kush for the first time. this closely resembles the bubba but smells different. i think at abou 4-5 weeks.
picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the rest of the cab is filled with Alaska, which is a Jamaican short season indica ( or supposed to be ) the plan was to do a seed run with these - my friend collected the seeds in Ja. for me a couple of years ago, but i wasnt convinced they were pure bred, there was a lot of variation and they didnt look that indica to me, also i only got one male that thew a couple of pistils.
these are a bit of a mess so ive done what most posters do and taken pics of choice buds!
one of the plants - not scrogged
picture.php

nugs from various plants
picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey unthing, yeah im looking forward to it. i have a handful of new cuts tat i havent had time/space to run yet.. this is the first of them

Hey VG - what PK is that?

Flowers are looking lovely!

dank.Frank

hey frank, its the Garbyville PK afaik, its been doing the rounds in the UK. interested to try it.

this pic is dedicated to your good self frank :)
here are the Blueberry x (digiberry bx1) seedlings. 9 shown but all 10 have germed. :woohoo:
many thanks once again
picture.php

VG

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the rest of the cab is filled with Alaska, which is a Jamaican short season indica ( or supposed to be ) the plan was to do a seed run with these - my friend collected the seeds in Ja. for me a couple of years ago, but i wasnt convinced they were pure bred, there was a lot of variation and they didnt look that indica to me, also i only got one male that thew a couple of pistils.
these are a bit of a mess so ive done what most posters do and taken pics of choice buds!
one of the plants - not scrogged
View Image
nugs from various plants
View Image
View Image

man, it is not what you were expecting but interesting structure of these flowers ... are changing in beautiful colors, it would seem resinous and productive.
I stay to watch .. :lurk:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah, okay. The Garberville PK.

Your Blue x my Digi male - woot!! I'm excited for you! I can't wait to see what expressions rise from the seeds. My only real disappointment is that you don't have more...

I really can't wait to see these develop. This will be amazing!!

I would anticipate up to 2wk reduction in flowering time...

dank.Frank

DrFever

Veteran
lol holy crap man long time no see ???? how you been VG keeping it growing nice new cuts you got there

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey madmaker thanks for stopping by!

lovekush® - yeah they Alaska looks interesting, big pistils perhaps thai influenced. in veg a couple looked like hashplants and some like sativas, and a couple inbetween... but they all share similar flower structure when it comes down to it. they have 3 harvests a year in Ja. and thie one is the 'fast ' one they use for the last harvest. not sure if the pollen that made the seeds was Alaska though.

Frank, - yeah im excited about the blueberry x digi too. im hoping it will diversify the blue genes. two sides of a line that diverged a long time ago bought back together (kind of)

DrFever - yep still here, looking forward to running new stuff.

VG

P.s. ive got some bubba S1s and some Cherryjuana F2s dropping on seedbay today if anyone was looking out for them.

Latest posts

Latest posts