What's new

*** VENDORS IN CALI**UNIT PRICING ***

furrywall11

^^
yep.

I wouldn't say easily attainable, though. I get a lot of low ball offers and have to maintain steady communication with the people I work with- vendors/delivery services and feel like I've been gone through a lot of crap to meet these people and feel good about the donations I'm getting.
15 chemdawg #4 16 for blue dream (yeah), 18 cherry pie, gsc and og..... a lot of people are still machine trimming otherwise beautiful cannabis flowers and selling them in huge packs for 14 just to get in front of the sales thing.

hamstring

Veteran
I have yet to see one of these "pricing" threads stay on the actual subject. They tend to get bogged down with wild, dumb and even non-sensical senseless predictions or mindless wanderings as to what is going to happen instead of what IS happening. I guess that's because with predictions, rights and wrongs cant be called out simply because years can pass before the actually prediction can be considered accurate or dare I say - WRONG. All the predictor is doing is stroking his personal ego by trying to make you believe he actually knows something...anything.

This thread could be helpful to a lot of folks if we actually stay on the OPs original question - VENDORS IN CALI -UNIT PRICING. But alas, here we are, rambling on about what constitutes pound gram-age. Answer the OP's question and move on please. Anything more just ends up being what it is - medicated dribble...cc

Nice to see you in the OD section brother. Happy New Year.

sdd420

Veteran
I can get decent quality for 5 to 6 a gram in the clubs. That equals 100 to 150 per ounce. Some is indoor popcorn some outdoor buds. For the best quality I have to grow my own or pay up big time . Gives me lots of options peace sdd

448g is a lb but anything over is even better lol. I see a few of you guys are in legal states & i however am not.some ppl say 1,500 a lb some say 1,900. At these prices it sounds like robbery to me. Around my neck of the woods its around 3,400 or up to an even 4,000 a lb. Not to be an dick, just sharing my 2cents..

Last edited:

vapeking

The price is high and the price is low, "who is your customer?" that is the question-

Don't let em lowball you on your top notch meds, low grade sells low and dummies sell high grade at low grade prices..

We need a gd union

A vendor is someone who vends to a dispensary
Agreed, everyones cutting each others throats. Have some pride in your product for Gods sake and don't get hustled. Electricity, rent, etc goes up however prices remain the same, or decline. It's bullshit that a collective makes as much or more per lb.than a professional, consistent, reliable vendor!

vapeking

When i say vendor, i really mean a grower vending meds to dispensaries. It's not cheap to grow good bud, it takes, time, knowledge, and risk. All the collective has to do is put it in a jar , run a special and double there money. Not hating, but gotta support and respect the farmer.

sunwukong

Reporting from the Tri State...

What was 50-60 a slice is now 40-45. Went retailing a few weeks ago after about a year and couldn't believe the price drop with no drop in quality. Thought for a minute I was getting the hook up, but nope. It's dropping as fast as gas. It's to be expected with the recent legal changes. Buddy of mine who moved out to the 'boldt in the late 90's is telling me he's preparing for major changes after his last outdoor crop was only getting half what he was getting two years ago. And this guy grows serious (vacations for 6 months every year).

What's really doing it though (IMO) is the fact that people are growing left and right in the legal states. It only takes two states here in the U.S. to provide the entire Orange Juice crop here in the U.S., Cannabis is the same. AND NOT NEARLY AS SEASONAL (Indoor,light dep, full outdoor). The recent retail experience showed a lot of outdoor that was done very well. Good variation too.

Also for the first time ever I was offered BHO. This was always an off the menu item at best and usually only once or twice a year (OD harvest). Blew my mind when the guy who offered it to me busted out an IPhone of shatter. 40 per too.

Long story short, it's a buyers market. And will only get more so as long as more states legalize. I'm 2,000 miles from the nearest dispensary or legal retail spot. But people in my area are already enjoying the increased supply. Just maybe not the quality.

Thought it would be interesting to report from the "end guy" perspective.

Adapt accordingly, a.k.a. Step your game up.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
448g is a lb but anything over is even better lol. I see a few of you guys are in legal states & i however am not.some ppl say 1,500 a lb some say 1,900. At these prices it sounds like robbery to me. Around my neck of the woods its around 3,400 or up to an even 4,000 a lb. Not to be an dick, just sharing my 2cents..

A lb is 453 grams.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
there is also another price thread, shit gets confusing

I am still getting 12-16 for my outdoors all over cali.

Marcellas

Veteran
Reporting from the Tri State...

What was 50-60 a slice is now 40-45. Went retailing a few weeks ago after about a year and couldn't believe the price drop with no drop in quality. Thought for a minute I was getting the hook up, but nope. It's dropping as fast as gas. It's to be expected with the recent legal changes. Buddy of mine who moved out to the 'boldt in the late 90's is telling me he's preparing for major changes after his last outdoor crop was only getting half what he was getting two years ago. And this guy grows serious (vacations for 6 months every year).

What's really doing it though (IMO) is the fact that people are growing left and right in the legal states. It only takes two states here in the U.S. to provide the entire Orange Juice crop here in the U.S., Cannabis is the same. AND NOT NEARLY AS SEASONAL (Indoor,light dep, full outdoor). The recent retail experience showed a lot of outdoor that was done very well. Good variation too.

Also for the first time ever I was offered BHO. This was always an off the menu item at best and usually only once or twice a year (OD harvest). Blew my mind when the guy who offered it to me busted out an IPhone of shatter. 40 per too.

Long story short, it's a buyers market. And will only get more so as long as more states legalize. I'm 2,000 miles from the nearest dispensary or legal retail spot. But people in my area are already enjoying the increased supply. Just maybe not the quality.

Thought it would be interesting to report from the "end guy" perspective.

Adapt accordingly, a.k.a. Step your game up.

This is true all true for the East as well..
Pretty much everything over here is imported from the west/legal states now, from what I've seen the past couple years.

I can't believe the price drops in the past year (even the past few months!) - from wholesale all the way down to retail, as sunwu posted on the end of the last page.

It's really weird. But I was really impressed with most of the Cali outdoor this year, lots of kush sent over here that I saw everywhere (as opposed to blue dream/green crack last year).
..... But the last batch I saw was crap (not surprised, keeping the rest of the good OD for yourselves out west lol) and I heard of a few seizures recently, so now I'm looking for some good indoor to burn lol.

Some real fire, local homegrown would be awesome haven't seen any in awhile

ApolloAK

Everyone in Alaska likes to call their import homegrown. It's a complete joke up here, state is legal and still doesn't produce it's own