What's new

*** VENDORS IN CALI**UNIT PRICING ***

furrywall11

434 grams because 3 + 1 = 4 / .319 (the copenhagen sequence) = 890 which is the exact angle that the sun hits the pyramids of giza, auto sharpening razors and preserving the mummified remains of pharaohs which obviously would have a positive impact on bagged up dried flowers. Most people don't mind getting shorted 20 grams.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I don't care about standard or metric, DHF.

The standard practice around here is to add an extra quarter.

Our scale isn't even accurate to the hundredths of a gram, LOL.

Quit being a troll. As bad as you want to seem like you're in the know, you only come off that way to those with little to no experience.

Any one doing real work sees right through you.

Big up to every one who is bagging and tagging at over 460 !

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
434 grams because 3 + 1 = 4 / .319 (the copenhagen sequence) = 890 which is the exact angle that the sun hits the pyramids of giza, auto sharpening razors and preserving the mummified remains of pharaohs which obviously would have a positive impact on bagged up dried flowers. Most people don't mind getting shorted 20 grams.
this is correct^^^

i weigh all my outdoor lbs at 460. indoors at 454 grams.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I came here to explain to jackel where 448 grams came from as the "standard" of weighin dope EVERYWHERE in the US except medville , and I imagine the clubs were the ones that established that 454 gram metric weight so all the units they bought gave em free dope with each lb for their cash registers cuz they damn sure don`t give it back to the patients now do they , but I digress.....

actually DHF i have seen many weed clubs in Cali are now weighing their eighths at 3.8 grams, which adds up to 486 grams in a "pound". so they basically go thru an extra ounce on top of each pound but they make that money back cuz they are charging $40+ per eighth.

Up in humboldt 454 is as low as you will see often they are 460 -480 which are sometimes called "humboldt pounds". It's a good practice especially when there's excessive moisture, shake, and shitty trim job which Is increasingly more common as prices go down and operations balloon to compensate. Anyway prices range from 800 to 1800 for the best greenhouse. I have even heard 750 and below in Redding

D

DHF

actually DHF i have seen many weed clubs in Cali are now weighing their eighths at 3.8 grams, which adds up to 486 grams in a "pound". so they basically go thru an extra ounce on top of each pound but they make that money back cuz they are charging $40+ per eighth.
Well then I stand corrected Bro and respect and appreciate your input , but @ 5120 bucks a lb out the door they`re not suffering when they`re only payin peanuts in a flooded market that`s STILL flooded from what I hear from several old friends .....

I hate ta say it , but shippin the shit outta state eastward`s that most big plant large numbers folks have had established for yrs is gonna end up bein the only outlet smaller folks that grow buncha outie`s are gonna have as an option in yrs to come , UNLESS they own their own collectives like all my old head hippie growbro`s have established behind the scenes for many yrs since the late 90`s.....anyways....

Thanks again Shcrews bro for the honest update.....No more from me....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

All the packs I've got in the SE have been 460 and labeled as such. I used to think 448 was the number and would get all excited when I figured out I really got the 460.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
It's just good business, it's only a LB and 2 oz on every 100 and keeps all players involved smiling which is the key.

bobblehead

Veteran
When I was unloading packs of import there was always quite a bit of shake after breaking up the compressed buds. I always appreciated the guys that would weigh their packs heavy. That way I could still sell a whole unit instead of mixing and matching to make a complete unit.

bobblehead

Veteran
:laughing:

$400 lbs full of seeds, lol, that was the good ol' days. They better have came heavy.

I'm referring to vacuum sealed cali import. Brick weed... yeah.. that was always light. A Mexican oz is 25g. Nothing I ever bought from Mexico weighed what it was supposed to.

Sleeper7784

I'm referring to vacuum sealed cali import. Brick weed... yeah.. that was always light. A Mexican oz is 25g. Nothing I ever bought from Mexico weighed what it was supposed to.

Lmao Forsure. Being from Cali, I hear import and 1 thing came to mind... Bricked Mexico red bud... Lol

Just chiming in from the north valley area, lots of cats still sitting on stuff in shasta/trinity area, for sure under 900 for outs...but its redding, so expect it to be at 448-454g haha. The vendor that grabs my indoors showed me some stuff he grabbed at 700 a lb and i thought i was going to be sick, not moldy or anything, just smelt like chemicals...on the other hand he grabs my purple God bud for 26 every time and any high CBD stuff that is lab tested gets me 32. Keep it 100% organic, consistent, and your lbs 458+ and you will only ever have to work with one vendor/collective. Also i don't think anyone on here has talked about the price of a lb that is lab tested vs. one that is not. And when i say tested i mean for Pesticides/pathogens,THC, and CBD. That is all you should ask to get tested every time and that will cost you 4grams and about 60 bucks if you get to know the lab i.e.. hit them up every month with your new harvest (if your indoor). So for less then 100 bucks you can make your one lb go from 20-21 to 25-26 or in the case of my High CBD Skunk Haze that tests at 14-15%CBD and 10-11%THC, That one goes all the way up to 31, or 32 is what i have been getting lately since my CBD is higher due to me harvesting 5 days sooner. Get to know the market and stay ahead of the curve. But yes in the midwest you are lucky to get a lb over 448 unless it is still vacuumed, but i still believe as the first line in the chain it should start over 460 for outs and over 454 for indoor. Just my 2 cents :) but what do i know...i only learned this business from my uncle that has been growing and breeding in trinity county since 78'.

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
I have yet to see one of these "pricing" threads stay on the actual subject. They tend to get bogged down with wild, dumb and even non-sensical senseless predictions or mindless wanderings as to what is going to happen instead of what IS happening. I guess that's because with predictions, rights and wrongs cant be called out simply because years can pass before the actually prediction can be considered accurate or dare I say - WRONG. All the predictor is doing is stroking his personal ego by trying to make you believe he actually knows something...anything.

This thread could be helpful to a lot of folks if we actually stay on the OPs original question - VENDORS IN CALI -UNIT PRICING. But alas, here we are, rambling on about what constitutes pound gram-age. Answer the OP's question and move on please. Anything more just ends up being what it is - medicated dribble...cc

St. Phatty

Was traveling in Oregon, got the pricelist for The Herb Center in Bend Oregon.

$129 an ounce to med patients for A grade, their ad says.

Did a websearch, sounds like they have some good meds.

Thought the data point could be useful to somebody.

It's in 'Left Coast Canna Review'.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The price is high and the price is low, "who is your customer?" that is the question-

Don't let em lowball you on your top notch meds, low grade sells low and dummies sell high grade at low grade prices..

We need a gd union

I gotta charge vendors more, 15 to 17 for OD.
Average in, the extra trip to pick up the cash, the 1099 possibilities. And, some vendors do get shut down.

And,every pound sold to anyone, always weighs 460.
Lots of return customers due to the fact that each QP is consistently 115, HP 230 and LB's 460

A vendor is someone who vends to a dispensary

2800 $ for A grade indoor and if last years outdoor hasn't lost color or flavor and you didn't treat or trim it like shit 1600- 1800$ is easily attainable.

Latest posts

Latest posts