What's new

Vendormaps.com = Gun point robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtfsux

going after someone for stealing your weed is not worth it. If you are getting robbed, let it go.

Now if the robbers pull a gun, and tries to kidnap you, etc, then I hope the friend is prepared to shoot to kill. But for a simple snatch and grab, forget it.

Think about it, you chase someone, catch them, they have a weapon, you push back with more force than they have, and you kill or injure them. Now LEO is involved, you face some violent charges and time in jail.

You know as the victim, you are in control? Let them leave with the weed. You pull a weapon, now you force their hand....

The SMARTEST thing to do is NEVER be in that position

chased him down the street to call a truce
the silly muthafucka pulls out a deuce deuce
little did he know i had a loaded 12 guage
one sucker dead, L.A. Times front page

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
regardless of how stupid or unstupid the guy was/is you are laughing at someone getting robbed...

You have either never been robbed or rob people... Ive been through it all and its never a fun situation...
I'm not laughing at him, just the comedy of how it went down, I've been robbed at gun point myself, it sucks, didn't think much of it while it was happening, but later I was pretty shook up over it.

I already repped the guy saying sorry that happened, and that I'm glad his buddy is ok.

Your buddy was the victim of a "push down robbery"?
Where did this happen? On the playground during recess?
Lol, I'm sorry, if all it takes is getting pushed down to get over on him, then I think he's in the wrong business.

Yeah, getting pushed down and not chasing that person down is retarded. Until a gun is introduced. Pot is not worth dying over! Especially not 2k worth. The picture is SOOOO much larger. I put myself in a position with unfamiliar people in an effort to expand my horizon's so to speak. I should mention that two days prior I did hook up with a delivery company down there and had a successful dealing with him. I should have stuck to my tried and true clients all of which love to see me and would never stick a gun to my head. My lesson here is to stick with your clients. Now, if you don't have any clients, well, idk what to tell you.

Not sure about meeting force with equal force though. I only try to put myself in positions that I'm comfortable with and in control of. This time it didn't work out like that. However, the saving gravce is that the other 99% of the time I'm in control and comfortable. Everyone makes mistakes. This one just cost me $2k. No biggie.:moon:

Last edited:
going after someone for stealing your weed is not worth it. If you are getting robbed, let it go.

Now if the robbers pull a gun, and tries to kidnap you, etc, then I hope the friend is prepared to shoot to kill. But for a simple snatch and grab, forget it.

Think about it, you chase someone, catch them, they have a weapon, you push back with more force than they have, and you kill or injure them. Now LEO is involved, you face some violent charges and time in jail.

You know as the victim, you are in control? Let them leave with the weed. You pull a weapon, now you force their hand....

chased him down the street to call a truce
one sucker dead, L.A. Times front page

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Shred42O

"chased him down the street to call a truce
one sucker dead, L.A. Times front page"

haha caint beat a nwa quote

BigBudBill

I would just like to see about 10 enterprising young "caregivers" set up a buncha thugs like this and fuck them up dirty harry style. 1 or 2 vigilante patient gang beat-downs may make these thugs rethink who they are messing with. Time to get redneck on their asses!

Do We Have a Problem?

Do We Have a Problem?

Dude needed some backup like this....

Attachments

• do_we_have_a_problem.jpg
    do_we_have_a_problem.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
I would just like to see about 10 enterprising young "caregivers" set up a buncha thugs like this and fuck them up dirty harry style. 1 or 2 vigilante patient gang beat-downs may make these thugs rethink who they are messing with. Time to get redneck on their asses!

The funny thing is this. I posted on vendormaps.com about the robbery and got an email from one of their "former partners." He's provided me with all their information. Home addresses, phone numbers, lisc plate numbers, daily habits, ect.....

I was tempted to set up something with them where they would be stealing like 10 lbs from me which was really grass clippings in a duffel bag, hire a PI to get the whole robbery on tape, then forward it to the appropriate authorities... Don't they give you like 10-15 years for armed robbery?

Kalicokitty

Veteran

Someone gets the drop on me and I'm staring down the barrel of a gun, I will do exactly what I did when I was in that situation, give them the weed and let it go.

Someone unarmed trys something as lame as pushing me down and taking it, they will be sorry, they will find its not that easy in my case.

All I'm saying is that if you're lightweight enough that someone looks at you and thinks "I could just push this MF'er down and take his shit" then you should not be out meeting new people by yourself.
Agreed that 2K or any amount of money is not worth getting killed over, but were not talking about a gun point robbery.

I mean what? did you have the weed just sitting out in one hand and go to shake with the other like your Buddy's saying in the middle of a parking lot?
If you don't have the physical presence to make someone think twice about doing something as weak as pushing you down, then you should have known better then to be out there by yourself.

It sounds like you were out there in a tee shirt that said "Victimize me, it's easy"

Someone pushes me down, they're getting pushed the F**K down right back, and then kicked a few times till I'm sure they're not going to get up and try that shit again.

I know this sounds like a big rip on you(blink), and it's not intended as such, it's only my opinion, but if you want to tell me to F off, that's fine, I understand.

Someone gets the drop on me and I'm staring down the barrel of a gun, I will do exactly what I did when I was in that situation, give them the weed and let it go.

Someone unarmed trys something as lame as pushing me down and taking it, they will be sorry, they will find its not that easy in my case.

All I'm saying is that if you're lightweight enough that someone looks at you and thinks "I could just push this MF'er down and take his shit" then you should not be out meeting new people by yourself.
Agreed that 2K or any amount of money is not worth getting killed over, but were not talking about a gun point robbery.

I mean what? did you have the weed just sitting out in one hand and go to shake with the other like your Buddy's saying in the middle of a parking lot?
If you don't have the physical presence to make someone think twice about doing something as weak as pushing you down, then you should have known better then to be out there by yourself.

It sounds like you were out there in a tee shirt that said "Victimize me, it's easy"

Someone pushes me down, they're getting pushed the F**K down right back, and then kicked a few times till I'm sure they're not going to get up and try that shit again.

I know this sounds like a big rip on you(blink), and it's not intended as such, it's only my opinion, but if you want to tell me to F off, that's fine, I understand.

Not sure where me getting pushed to the ground came into the story, but I never said anything like that, and nothing like that did or ever would happen to me. My presence is why the TWO robbers needed a cocked pistol put to my head to rob me. If someone thinks about a fist fight with me, they certainly tthink about it long and hard. I've lost one fight in my life which consisted of me being severally faded and 4 guys doing the jumping. Even then a couple of em got hurt pretty bad.... Anywho, I handled the situation as best I could. Checked and verified recommendations BEFORE grabbing my pack from the hotel...

Only lesson here is stick to people I know, like I said earlier.

Peace

Kalicokitty

Veteran
Not sure where me getting pushed to the ground came into the story, but I never said anything like that, and nothing like that did or ever would happen to me. My presence is why the TWO robbers needed a cocked pistol put to my head to rob me. If someone thinks about a fist fight with me, they certainly tthink about it long and hard. I've lost one fight in my life which consisted of me being severally faded and 4 guys doing the jumping. Even then a couple of em got hurt pretty bad.... Anywho, I handled the situation as best I could. Checked and verified recommendations BEFORE grabbing my pack from the hotel...

Only lesson here is stick to people I know, like I said earlier.

Peace
Well I stand corrected then, I thought you were the push down guy.

Gun points a different deal altogether.

So who got pushed down then?

Kalicokitty

Veteran
Just saw the topic and called my buddy...He got robbed using that site for a half...Guy pushed him down took the 1/2 and ran...

He learned his lesson...

mc
Here^^^^^ this is what I'm talking about.
I misunderstood and thought when you posted again this happened to you, my apologies.:tiphat:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Part of the learning curve. I doubt there's anybody in the game that hasn't been ripped off in some form or another. I've taken losses but I just learned from it and won't repeat the same mistakes twice. Having said that, there's something to be said for defending yourself if a gun is pulled on you. At that point it becomes "your ass or theirs" and like the old saying goes, "Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6." You can't bank on the other guy not following through. That's also how you end up on the front page of the newspaper.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
those online cannabis trading sites are breeding grounds for rippers....fucking with that shit is a big gamble i dont recommend. if you need to use those sites to meet people maybe you are in the wrong business.

i never used those sites..but my roomate did a little dabbling on a bay area cannabis site. so these wigger kids in a crown victoria start buying QPs and shit off him. Then they up to Ps. They buy two or three pounds off my roomie with nothing going bad. THen one casual afternoon they call up for another P. my roomate goes up...and i get a phone call "THEY ROBBED ME".....he gets into their car, they pull out a huge knife and start trying to stab him. then they drag him out the car and speed off with 3 QPs.

he learned his lesson for sure...never fucks with that site again. crazy desperate thugs will do anything for such a petty ass amount of shit, committing armed robberies and risking nickels in prison just for a measly ass couple grand...its pathetic.

most people i deal with, i know where their head lay at night, so if they try anything they will get whats coming.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
there was a shootout in emeryville earlier this year from a deal like this. some vendors met up in a parking lot with rippers...rippers attempted to rob the vendors. but the vendors had hired outside security...the rippers used .22 calibers and the security gaurd walks up with his .45 and guns down the rippers with one dying.

serves those scumbag rippers right..not sure what happened to the security.

anyany

This is why i carry a .357 and I dont miss, the Army teaches you well...

ok rambo

And they would be willing to shoot you for a zip ... It isn't about The Weed at the time of a robbery ... It's about your life or theirs IMHO. If you aren't willing to meet a situation with as much or more force than is coming at you I suggest finding a new business ... It almost sounds like you plan on getting taken ...

A robbery doesn't mean it's your life or theirs. The vast majority of robberies do not include murder, they usually just want your money or weed. Even if they have a gun it's very unlikely they're going to use it. The person you're responding to is taking the correct position. He would rather lose his possessions rather than kill someone. Even though someone is a criminal who is doing you wrong doesn't mean they deserve to die.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
A robbery doesn't mean it's your life or theirs. The vast majority of robberies do not include murder, they usually just want your money or weed. Even if they have a gun it's very unlikely they're going to use it. The person you're responding to is taking the correct position. He would rather lose his possessions rather than kill someone. Even though someone is a criminal who is doing you wrong doesn't mean they deserve to die.

OK Mr. Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.