What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always leave my plants an extra week, and flush that week. 8 weekers go to 9 or even 10 weeks. To obtain the cleanest taste all mediums and nutrients require flushing in my opinion. They were perfectly green till I backed off the nitrogen and then started flushing. I don't want chlorophyll or extra phosphorous in our buds. I let the buds suck the Nutes from the leaves. It greatly improves smell and taste. Some times in my flood and drain, after the flush I run water over the blocks until it perfectly clear flush water, then I turn the lights out and let them dry out and die slowly. This achieves a really nice end result.

Do you realize that your standards for a nutrient line is impossible? Every line must be dialed for strain and environment. Not one comes perfectly ready to go for advanced growing. Even if you make your own super soils you need to dial them.

Also you don't need contacts in AG to make your own Nutes, you just have to know to go to Mbferts.com and order the base ingredients. Also knowing how to add them to water and stir is essential.

So why don't you link me to your thread, or take my Pepsi challenge?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude this plant is pretty awesome. She doubles in size, wants to grow like a Thai Christmas tree and looks to fully finish in about 70 days. She smell exactly like chocolate and hash and berries. I did her in a sea of green, but she begs to be a big tree. Fairly big eater too.

dabking

Nice, I might have to reverse her or my chocolate master og (also from purple caper seeds) and pair them. They have the same father. The Moroccan in the chocolate kush father is amazing!!!! Super pungent hashy menthol flavor comes from him.

Irael

Wow Zeppelin, this are truly beautiful Budshots. I like the colours of the Chocolate Hashberry.

The Name of the Strain sounds great too, where did you get these Genetics?

I´m very excited for the harvest pics! ;)

Greetz

Mikenite69

Veteran
Plants look amazing hash Z. That pcg cookies are stacked bigger than other people pcg cookies I have seen grown well done!

I was gonna get the pcg cut of cookies but I decided not to get it because everyone I have seen grow it looked like they got smaller buds than the forum.. I must admit you changed my mind about this cut now. She is pretty!

Great work as always.

Allendawg

I don't have a thread? Yes I do! We source our ingredients from certain mines around the world, (not many people know where to get the good stuff) we take those nutes to the high end fert company, tell the chemist how we wanted it formulated. I'm not gonna pay 50k for labeling! It's done under the table, I grew up with the owner & trust that they will formulated it correctly. If you need to flush good for you, i don't need too!

Allendawg

Hash I just checked there are threads regarding Vega in the nutrients section of icmag! My intent is to direct growers away from vega not to offend you. I feel our discussion has proven my point, if none of you agree I encourage you too not take my word but to do a little more research! Your new pics of healthy plants I believe have more to do with the skill of the grower of the plants than the results of Vegamatrix. Furthermore we both believe high grade ferts will enhance our results, we disagree what equates high grade ferts, we disagree what the results should look, taste, yield & taste like! I don't need to post pics if I can demonstrate that the fert you are using is not high end & not formulated correctly, because we both believe it is critical what we use, how we use it, how it is made. I realize many want to see pics so they can see for themselves but it's not gonna happen from me. Ask other growers in the nutrient section I'm certain they will say the same thing & I'm confident they can post pics the question is will they

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't say you don't have a thread. I asked for a link so I could read it and try to learn.

Well we do agree on one thing. A nutrient lines potential is dependent on the grower. Most of it is relatively the same. Please give me a link to what you view as high grade ferts. I'm not opposed to reading about them, and doing a science experiment. I'm always down to learn about new growing methods and expand my knowledge base. Team microbe is a pretty awesome guy that doesn't like kushman either, but we read each others threads and learn, and have a nice time on icmag. You should go check out team microbes thread too. It's pretty cool.

Also what do you mean pay 50k for a label? I'm confused. The whole line we bought for all our lights has been payed for with one light of production. Not much alteration to dial the line was required. It was all pretty headache free.

I respect that you don't wanna post pics. I didn't post them for the longest time, unto I moved to med states, then I didn't post room shots until I moved to cali.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Zeppelin, this are truly beautiful Budshots. I like the colours of the Chocolate Hashberry.

The Name of the Strain sounds great too, where did you get these Genetics?

I´m very excited for the harvest pics! ;)

Greetz

Ty.

All of these genetics are available to the public with med cards through dispensaries. These are dark heart nursery and purple city genetics clones.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants look amazing hash Z. That pcg cookies are stacked bigger than other people pcg cookies I have seen grown well done!

I was gonna get the pcg cut of cookies but I decided not to get it because everyone I have seen grow it looked like they got smaller buds than the forum.. I must admit you changed my mind about this cut now. She is pretty!

Great work as always.

Thanks mike.we have not even added Aptus facilitator this round. I can't wait to see what happens with Aptus facilitator on board.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hash I just checked there are threads regarding Vega in the nutrients section of icmag! My intent is to direct growers away from vega not to offend you. I feel our discussion has proven my point, if none of you agree I encourage you too not take my word but to do a little more research! Your new pics of healthy plants I believe have more to do with the skill of the grower of the plants than the results of Vegamatrix. Furthermore we both believe high grade ferts will enhance our results, we disagree what equates high grade ferts, we disagree what the results should look, taste, yield & taste like! I don't need to post pics if I can demonstrate that the fert you are using is not high end & not formulated correctly, because we both believe it is critical what we use, how we use it, how it is made. I realize many want to see pics so they can see for themselves but it's not gonna happen from me. Ask other growers in the nutrient section I'm certain they will say the same thing & I'm confident they can post pics the question is will they

Please use you connections to make a more affordable equal to Aptus facilitator. It works great but is over priced. It is a special mixture of Scillic and boric acids. Forgive my spelling.

Allendawg

Not gonna do that your gonna have to suck it up & pay. Their parent company is known as the best source of SilIcic acid in the world! It's a tool nothing more. But MJ growers should appreciate they have access to it! Aptus understands that All MJ Ferts on the market are formulated incorrectly, Fas CAN help unlock the mess! The rest of the line I can't comment because I have no use for it. Eventhough they claim they figured out the benefits of calcium (old news) there are different ways one can use the tool. If you ask a consultant he/she will recommend expired aspirin because in their mind it's not worth the cost. Aptus will agressively market against aspirin. Keep in mind that Fert consultants don't know that ALL MJ Ferts on the market are formulated incorrectly. Also Aptus does not have a legitimate scientist in the USA the tech is a green house, hydroponic, strawberry etc.. Farmer. The USA VP who try's to train the hydro store owners comes from outside the industry I wanna say cell phones but I'm probably wrong I just remember laughing with my brother when I met him.

CHEFfy

There is a Korean brand of silicic acid, but can't be had stateside yet... Maybe somebody can Alibaba that shit?

Allendawg

Remember it's a tool! Not the same as aspirin also a tool! It really depends what your using it for when determining what to use, it can get complicated! If you are using shitty nutes I would follow Fac advice but use less often & lower dosage Trial & error! The formulation of Fac matters it is proven on SOME fruits & Vegs to add weight etc.. What Aptus doesn't want you to know is we use as a foiler only! Due to the mess that's created using shitty nutes & God knows what medium it's hard to figure out what's really going on therefore I Cant argue either way!

Latest posts

Latest posts