What's new

Variety.... The Spice of Life!!!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Looooookinnnggggg gooooooood brotha. Youve got some tight ass quaters in there dude. Makes me think I should of stuffed to more plants into the closet when it was up an running. Damnnnn I coulda harvested 2x as much as I did. They look like they are thriving in there. I see some resin too hehehehehe, keep up the good work my man. :joint:

:headbanger:

C

cellardweller

:laughing: :laughing: yeah..I could use the f.a.m. shamwow right about now bro..way to stuff them tables man..fat man little coat syndrome huh?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you got it going on here..i'm quite impressed...very nice flower pics !!
K and R ++++

thatguy

Thank you all, I'm finally gettin the hang of this camera! I new the damn thing was capable of more than I was gettin outta it, so I decided to fuck with it. Took 140 pics to get those :D

Uh oh fred, that don't sound good! Hope I don't get the same shit!

Prof, I had the same thought my 1st run. It's all in the experience, I think. You gotta put too few in to realize that you coulda done more. Better than too many, and you get scrawny ass plants beggin for light, stuck between like 5 other plants.

bozo, Prof's just lamenting especially with his limited stash :fsu: I'm sure he's just soaking in the knowledge so he's all the happier when he can do it ID again ;)

Yeah, CD, Chris Farley syndrome all the way :D Man I miss that fat F.U.C.K.E.R.! He was funny as shit!

Thanks, Core! I'm honored for ya to pop in and compliment me like this!

All the best,
TG

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yooo guys, thanks alot Bozo for the props, Im just think how I coulda done things different, just getting some knowledge ya know. Thanks for the inspiration tho haa. Take it easy bro Imma go slide by your thread next an see wats up.

Yooo guy wasssuppp :headbanger: I got some shit man a pretty decent stash too should last a few weeks. Im a happy camper again and it aint brown its Goooood. hheheeh peaceee:joint:

thatguy

Glad to hear it, Prof!

Thanks, Cracky!

So life's gotta rain on my parade again :badday:

I'm on my way to the hydro store to get a few things to get ready for the next crop...and 2nd gear fuckin blows in my girl's car!

I mean BLOWS! I can hear the pieces of the gear rattling around, and they get stuck in places that made me get stuck in 5th gear for a minute!!!

So WTF??? Now I gotta spend money on a new tranny :badday:

FUCK!!!

fred norris

Glad to hear it, Prof!

Thanks, Cracky!

So life's gotta rain on my parade again :badday:

I'm on my way to the hydro store to get a few things to get ready for the next crop...and 2nd gear fuckin blows in my girl's car!

I mean BLOWS! I can hear the pieces of the gear rattling around, and they get stuck in places that made me get stuck in 5th gear for a minute!!!

So WTF??? Now I gotta spend money on a new tranny :badday:

FUCK!!!

first snowstorm we got, i was at sowthebeans' place. got stuck in the snow, and reverse gear ate itself alive. thats not good if you can hear pieces clankin around. i'd say look @ a junkyard, as i imagine trannys are $$$.

thatguy

Yeah, I'm already on it. My boy is gonna do it at his job for like 3 hrs of labor :D And I found a tranny for 275$ locally. So hopefully by thurs it's gonna be in the shop already.

All the best,
TG

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn guy sorry about your luck man. Atleast youve got a friend to do the work on only 3hrs labor and you found a good deal on a new tranny. Good to hear man.. :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bad ass update bro,all ur gear is lookin delicious maing.i love my strawberry cough smoked the 1st J of it like a hr ago and im still blazed,and thats after i been chiefin all day too.
gonna be a saweet pull of nuggaga.
peace-T-

C

cellardweller

yeah, Farley was genius..most of his movies sucked though..stoopid writers..sorry bout yer "tranny surprise"! least ya kin get it fixed on the cheap..

thatguy

It's too fuckin early for me to even find a comeback, you bastards!!! I'm too tired to think straight.

Thanks for the kind words Prof & CD...and FUCK YOU fred!!! LOL Dirty bastard, talkin shit! Just you wait till my brain's workin again!:spank:

Thanks, T! I can't wait to puff on some cough myself! Dude, have any of yours come out lookin at all like mine? I don't know if you got the KKSC or the DP SC, the KKSC I've seen doesn't look a damn thing like my DP SC. Lemme see some pics! They're welcome here!

All the best, but I'm gonna get you 2 F.U.C.K.E.R.S.!!!!!
TG

thatguy

Mornin back atcha, CD. Imma get you for that, just you wait... When you say somethin dumb, I'm gonna jump all over that shit LOL

Right, bozo? WTF? Gangin up on me all early and shit!

All the best,
TG