What's new

Variety.... The Spice of Life!!!

thatguy

Hell yeah :D I go upstairs, and smell nothing...but when I zip open my homemade door...BAM! It hits ya

LOVIN the LG, BB2! The one in the first few pics is THE ONE!!! Dense as shit, didn't really wanna branch a lot even though I accidentally topped it, and looks like it'll be done in 55!

Thank you thank you thank you- and you too, Buddle, wherever you've disappeared to!!!

All the best,
TG

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woot! i tried to rep ya up on that 1 yo but...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thatguy again.
everything is lookin like ur lovin them bro.that lemongodzilla looks healthy'n a mf bro :joint:

peace-T-

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Thatg: had to stop on in here also and give you an official welcome to the F.A.M....
Congrats again bro!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bleh....just found this thread TG! you shoulda spammed my thread for it, lol...
good vibes.....F.U.C.K.E.R

thatguy

fred, I sure do have a cut from that LG ;) And another one, as well. If I really like the other 2, I'll have to reveg them, unfortunately. I left the cuts in the fridge too long, first time mistake that I won't make again.

Access, thanks again :D

WT420, I always keep a link to my most recent threads in my sig...figured it would be easy enough to find. Shit, it's how I found YOUR threads ;)

All good man, just glad you found it!

All the best,
TG

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yoo man I thought I posted a respond to this update already... Eh watever Imma stoner too. Nice buds you got up there brotha. Youre gonna have some really nice flavors in the end. Keep up the good work dude. :joint:

thatguy

Thanks, Prof! Dude, you're one helluva guy to still be around here like this! I gotta admit, I don't think I'd be able to handle seein all the buddage without havin some of my own. Wish I could reach out and puff this bowl with ya, dude! Why the hell you gotta live way down there???

So I put 6 LG's into flush on Mon :D For the sake of expediency, I'm gonna experiment with how long it takes for plants to fully flush. I'll let a couple go 5 days, then a couple more 6, then 7 for the rest. My last harvest, 7 days was plenty, but if I don't have to... why the hell should I???

Also, I took a closer look at the #s on the LG plants, and I realized that I DON'T have a cut from the sick LG :( So I'm gonna have to reveg it.

No biggie, though, I'm patient!

Pics soon, gettin my ass up there now.

All the best,
TG

InPotiTrust

Where is that update?I bet your still sitting there after your wake an bake.If your gona re-veg that LG here is wat i would do.Don't root prune it after chop till u see new growth then re-pot and she should take right off.

thatguy

dude, I'm just finishing uploading the damn pics! We can only do 4 at a time now, and I got like 30 :D Took a bunch a macros, too.

Sounds like a plan for the reveg! Pretty much what I thought I should do, glad to hear your opinion on it!

All the best,
TG

thatguy

I left them for like 3 1/2 weeks without changing the water or venting the bags. Got kinda lazy, to be honest. Been sick twice recently, kinda took it outta me for a hot minute.

Either way, I'm not planning on leaving cuts in the fridge for more than 2 weeks now, I got no good reason to be leavin them longer.

All the best,
TG

thatguy

Here's the veg closet, gotta do some transplanting later on and take some more clones.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The big moms, about to give up some children later on :D
picture.php

The bushy ass kerosene kush mom.
picture.php

The flowering room, with as many angles as possible.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thatguy

Around the CFL
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The rest of this update is basically just gonna be a shitload of pics, as I labeled all of the bud shots :D Everything here just hit day 42 today :D
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php