What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vaporizer enthusiastic

phunkeeboodah

but... i cook my hits right on the edge of vape/combustion and its a clean hit every time no papers or bowls or nothing so. and just one hit is all i need

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
hey Peeps,

Ano other Vape guy? What are you vaping on?
I like nicely rolled joints and blunts.
Peace farmerlion
20240307_171138.jpg
20201104_122640.jpg

ru420

harvard study says the opposite of ruining health from cannabis smoking IN MODERATION. actually can improve lung function, in moderation...

i know for me i was tearing it up in the snow and parks running smoking one hit beforehand. any time i tried to vape instead i would be gasping for breath shortly into the routine

this story did not go over well at fvck combustion forums btw lol
It is a great thing we are not all exactly alike. I don’t think and I am glad of it that there is not just one delivery method for medication. If there was I am sure there would be someone to recommend the only way is with a suppository. I ride four to five times a week with a road bike 60 to 100 km each ride mixing it up with mountain bike for two to four hours when I ride. My point is I vape each time before going on a ride and have never had an issue with it. The days that I inadvertently forget to vape my times are notably slower.

CharlesU Farley

goingrey

THC is a proven bronchodilator.

The problem, and as we used to say it _exacerbates_ the asthma, is with all of the combustible hydrocarbons that occur during combustion/vaporization.

From back in the day, the same year I became a registered respiratory therapist, 1977:

They were smoking leaf not bud in that study. That'll hurt the lungs alright. Bud is much kinder.

The anti-asthmatic cigarettes were in the 19th and early 20th century.

Hasch

learning and laughing
The problem, and as we used to say it _exacerbates_ the asthma, is with all of the that occur during combustion/vaporization.
I thought when vaping iI avoid most (all?) the harmful combustible hydrocarbons...
🤔
Isn't that the reason to vap and not burn?

goingrey

I thought when vaping iI avoid most (all?) the harmful combustible hydrocarbons...
🤔
It will reduce but not entirely eliminate harmful by-products. Also depends on the temperature.

1712860898240.png

CharlesU Farley

🤔

Vaping is _definitely_ better than smoking but vaping is still highly irritating to lung tissue and causes chronic bronchitis... that's a fact. I gave up vaping 6+ years ago because I thought I had throat cancer, luckily I didn't. Went all edibles, all the time, and while I miss the high that vaping provides, I don't wheeze and cough like I used to.

I always post a video of this guy when people are talking about vaping and the effects on the respiratory system. As a respiratory therapist, I find it funny as shit. For some reason or another, people that vape, don't ;) :

oldmaninbc

Vaping is _definitely_ better than smoking but vaping is still highly irritating to lung tissue and causes chronic bronchitis... that's a fact. I gave up vaping 6+ years ago because I thought I had throat cancer, luckily I didn't. Went all edibles, all the time, and while I miss the high that vaping provides, I don't wheeze and cough like I used to.

I always post a video of this guy when people are talking about vaping and the effects on the respiratory system. As a respiratory therapist, I find it funny as shit. For some reason or another, people that vape, don't ;) :

I have 2 lung disorders (pleural plaques & asbestosis), I will never smoke again for any reason.

Years back when I did smoke joints, I found there was some benefit, it would free up my lungs and allow me to breath easier. That was short lived, within a few hours my lungs would feel like someone took sandpaper and sanded my lungs, it was painful and very uncomfortable. A few hours of easier breathing did not compensate for the discomfort that would follow.

If they could figure out how to target the benefits I felt through smoking but without the smoking, I'd be all in.

I spent many hours in the Respiratory Department, grateful to people like yourself, who would administer testing and offer a friendly hello.