What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vaporizer enthusiastic

Patrick_Cali

awesome!

I use LegacyPRO + Hippiepipe

And Small glass sometimes:
J6cXG1T5t_mid.jpg

phunkeeboodah

square glass bottle with nickel sized slit one inch from the bottom kept in the freezer. two butter knives on the stove, 0.13g piece of bud pressed flat with a pie knife. place frozen bottle upright on counter and draw the hit through the bottle. can go from the lightest vape to completely combusted depending on how long i wait after taking the knives off the stove

i need it right on the edge of combustion because pure vaping ruins my cardio. unlike combustion i run out of breath when exercising. combustion keeps my lungs breathing easy go figure

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
square glass bottle with nickel sized slit one inch from the bottom kept in the freezer. two butter knives on the stove, 0.13g piece of bud pressed flat with a pie knife. place frozen bottle upright on counter and draw the hit through the bottle. can go from the lightest vape to completely combusted depending on how long i wait after taking the knives off the stove

i need it right on the edge of combustion because pure vaping ruins my cardio. unlike combustion i run out of breath when exercising. combustion keeps my lungs breathing easy go figure
Friend, you make a lot of good points about ruining your health with smoking. Even hitting the vape can do damage to a person's health if done a lot. If I keep my vaping to a minimum and take long breaks without having anything, I can still jog and ride my bicycle. Another good thing about taking breaks off the vape or smoking is when I start back it only takes a tiny bit. The less vapor and smoke the better my health and resistance. Plus weed is so strong these days and will knock me on my ass.

phunkeeboodah

Friend, you make a lot of good points about ruining your health with smoking. Even hitting the vape can do damage to a person's health if done a lot. If I keep my vaping to a minimum and take long breaks without having anything, I can still jog and ride my bicycle. Another good thing about taking breaks off the vape or smoking is when I start back it only takes a tiny bit. The less vapor and smoke the better my health and resistance. Plus weed is so strong these days and will knock me on my ass.
hey, actually i was saying the opposite. smoking before cardio good, vaping before cardio no go

there are studies also

phunkeeboodah

harvard study says the opposite of ruining health from cannabis smoking IN MODERATION. actually can improve lung function, in moderation...

i know for me i was tearing it up in the snow and parks running smoking one hit beforehand. any time i tried to vape instead i would be gasping for breath shortly into the routine

this story did not go over well at fvck combustion forums btw lol

Latest posts

Latest posts