What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vaporisors in amsterdam

Hi all

going to the dam for a day and want to check out some vaporisors like the silver surfer etc.

can anyone advise any coffeeshops in amsterdam or rotterdam in which i could test out a vaporisor.

any advise is appricated.

Thanks

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many of the coffeeshops have vaporizers. Mellow Yellow has volcanos, Katsu, Dolphins, Noon, and many others. Even the Cannabis College has one for you to try but it is not a coffeeshop. Happy vaping!

Thanks for the info, look for once with a wand rather than bag as if I like I will buy one.

looking at silver surfers etc

please feel free to correct my ignorance if the volcano has a wand.

Nice one

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Check out the Cannabis College, you'll find the adress online, it s on the same street as the Cannabis Museum close to the Redlight district. You can visit their garden with a couple of plants, and then enjoy some vaporisers (volcano, verdamper) for a small donation (3E). It is a very good place to chill out and meet some people fond of cannabis, gotta love the couch there if it s not crowdy ;)

Make sure to check out the original dutch vaporizer the Verdamper! Seriously the best device on the market. Since i got my verdamper my volcano has stayed in storage. Very economical with bud, you get a lot out of a little. And the best taste. So nice, all glass, no annoying bags. Its far from portable though....

Thanks for the info, been toi the dam many many times ova the years.

Broke the cased vaporisor in the cannabis college about 10 + years ago if that want it was long long time ago now.

Being in the UK I am a spliff smoker, not stopping but as i get older I think is there a healther way? I got bongs n pipes etc but thought a vap might be the way forwards!

keep the suggestions coming!

Thanks MY

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
As stated above, there are nuff places with Volcano vapes. I've not seen anywhere with an SSV or DBV in 'dam though. Would be great to find somewhere, since my DBV has become my weapon of choice at home - if I could find a coffeeshop with one of these vapes I wouldn't go anywhere else to blaze whilst in the city!

Hopefully you can find somewhere to try one as I'm sure you'll dig it. SSV/DBV, particularly when combined with a bong of some sort, slams you in the head like no other vape I've tried.. :dance013:

P.S. I'm a reformed UK spliff smoker. I don't really roll many joints at all any more.. I spend my days puffing on bongs and smacking myself around the head with the DBV. 10 months totally tobacco free and loving it. Do it!

Quick trip, saw several volcanos but SSV or DBV.

Dam is nice for the selection but the prices reminded my why I offen visit difference cities, which i would recommend.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Voyagers has a volcano vape you can use yourself. Barney's has volcano vapes on every table. Anyday has a verdampner room upstairs. Great for a vape party. Bluebird has verdampners upstairs near the bar. Dolphin near Leidsplein has several verdampners. Katsu has one.
420/de Kuil has one behind the BT will fill for you.

There is a bar i know in the city center with a volcano vape and a giant (and I do mean giant) bag they will fill for you. PM me for details.

My top tip for vapes.....

Take your own bag and mouthpiece or at least alcohol wipes....

sith44

Escellent thread folks...im there in less than 6 weeks and I need to purchase a vape...thanks for the info!

The Dolphins has verdammper style vapes. They are upstairs, u have to give a 5 euro deposit for the mouth piece, then u hand it back and go chill downstairs its very comfy and the artwork is awesome! and youl soon be giggling away and find yourself glued to the super comfy chairs. The bar staff are very friendly to and will keep coming down to clear your table and get you more drinks. I found this place to be the most relaxing and private coffee shop i found, the week isnt the best tho but we would just buy 1g between us there and smoke stuff from somewhere else like the grey area or damkring!

I didnt see any volcanoes while i was there but i def want to try one when i go back in spetember!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1ehulp has a few different vapes and is one of my favourite places to hang out.....dab rigs available too.
Peace