What's new

Vapor Assist Help

wccultivators

I'm running an mk4c actively with a trs21 have been running it with room temp solvent and not liking the results. How exactly would I push cold solvent, I have seen there is a number of ways, 2nd warm solvent tank, nitrogen assist. I have a nitrogen tank but how would I remove nitrogen? I'm kind of leaning towards using a warm solvent tank for pressure.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm running an mk4c actively with a trs21 have been running it with room temp solvent and not liking the results. How exactly would I push cold solvent, I have seen there is a number of ways, 2nd warm solvent tank, nitrogen assist. I have a nitrogen tank but how would I remove nitrogen? I'm kind of leaning towards using a warm solvent tank for pressure.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

We've use warm vapor assist, but not nitrogen assist/

You loosen an hose and burp it off at the vapor valve or use a tank with a burp valve.

The 100# Manchesters that we used, had a purge valve in the top of the tank.

Old Gold

We've use warm vapor assist, but not nitrogen assist/

You loosen an hose and burp it off at the vapor valve or use a tank with a burp valve.

The 100# Manchesters that we used, had a purge valve in the top of the tank.

I recommend putting a "tee" fitting with valves at the vapor port, as opposed to removing/replacing hoses during runs. For many reasons...

wccultivators

Thanks guys for the responses! I also suspect I'm getting a darker color because I'm using pure n tane, what mix do you guys recommend? Theres ISO mixed , N Tane mixes, propane mixes. Don't know what to get, I'm running an mk4 actively with a mt69ss coil. Thanks in advance.