What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lao Tzu

Hello, was going to start some of these on monday and was hoping to get some more info on the chilliwack hashplant as well as any info on the vgc itself as I couldn't find anyone growing it out. thanks for your time.:tiphat:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi lao

chilliwack hashplant is the definitive sensi seed bank "hashplant" from their catalogue

there were a couple other phenos and cuts as well then circulated different circles

the vgc is a purple kush mom and hashplant dad from what i have been told and believe

6-7 weeks finish. big yield. very skunky with a kushy dank bottom

med-man

bigbag

Veteran
Vancouver GC was bred by Charles Scott aka Reeferman using a reversed "Z" Hashplant and a Lower mainland Purple Kush ;)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big bag, thanks

didnt relize reef was tryna take the credit for that one too lol

med-man

Lao Tzu

Thank you for the detailed responce med-man. The one picture of it looks beautiful. Love stout kush plants. Speaking of which are you planning on releasing any other versions of conkushion in the future? Saw a grow on here with the mk ultra outcoss that is an incredible little lady. Never been a big fan of og kush males so was hoping to get seeds of yours one day with a different father. Congrats on the big new facility, best wishes with your business, health, and happiness. :huggg:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey lao

my best 2 males have been a sour diesel kush and my rock-star kush

i am still working with them

some have made there way out there

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts