What's new

Valentines Day

Nader

Veteran
:( shitty up in here. I gotta find me a lovely handsome man who enjoys smoking my good bud (and cleaning my good dishes)

Nader

Veteran
How about if he knows how to grow dank as well as cook? ;)
:wave:

Yes, please.

P.S., I'm a dude who likes other dudes. Just in case you thought I was a chick (and there are enough crazy homos/assholes out there pretending to be hot chicks). I don't have to pretend to be hot, anyway.

Yes, please.

P.S., I'm a dude who likes other dudes. Just in case you thought I was a chick (and there are enough crazy homos/assholes out there pretending to be hot chicks). I don't have to pretend to be hot, anyway.

Fair enough,unfortunately for both of us I'm a hetero male...puff puff pass..*sigh*...always a bridesmaid,err best man as it were...

G

Guest50138

Fair enough,unfortunately for both of us I'm a hetero male...puff puff pass..*sigh*...always a bridesmaid,err best man as it were...

Aaaww I though we were going to have an IC romance But not everybody is feeling the love

Saudi Arabia's religious police have arrested more than 140 people for celebrating Valentine's Day.

The Organisation for Promoting Virtue and Discouraging Evil says officers have punished those caught so far, and that its campaign of arrests is continuing.

In a six-page statement, the religious police said they were saving women from "deceiving men", who used the day to give the fake impression that they loved a woman while pretending to be a "harmless lamb".

The religious authorities say Muslims who take part in Valentine's Day are in fact weak, lacking imagination, and far removed from the "sublime and virtuous" objectives of their religion.

The organisation has also confiscated all red roses from shop

Nader

Veteran
Aaaww I though we were going to have an IC romance But not everybody is feeling the love

The night is young! Chances of another dude who likes dudes who is easy on the eyes and not old as all fuck being on this forum is... never mind :(

The night is young! Chances of another dude who likes dudes who is easy on the eyes and not old as all fuck being on this forum is... never mind :(

picture.php