What's new

Valentines Day

G

Guest 263194

well, I bought a small chocolate and wrote a letter for my girlfriend but she doesn't want to see me tomm, screw it LOL.

SpayceRayce

Making a nice roast dinner. Not a big deal around this house, if you do it right the other 364 days. I will sneak her a treat of white chocolate (like catnip for my wife).

Fiance has always wanted to go to Rome, guess what she gets for Valentines? Booked a flight to Rome! Leaving this evening

G

Guest 263194

that is very very nice of her man Enjoy the trip and stay safe :)

10 days, I have been to Iraq in war, Hawaii, a new adventure awaits because have seen most of USA daughter will like it too:)

Siomha

have a great Valentines day in Rom
its a fantastic city, i have been there
many times. perfect for Valentines....
safe trip you both

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
I'm a makin my lady some budder :kiss: A nice card & some grilled pork tender loin. If I stay sober & get ambitious I might even take her out for ice cream :rasta:

You just wait...next time I win the lottery,I'm going to start a thread asking "How much money do you have in your pocket right now?"

Have fun

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I ordered roses to be delivered to the Mrs. at work. Put a nice card and some bonbons in there also. Women love it when their friends see them getting that sort of stuff.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Don't have sex on the Spanish Steps...

Susan Sarandon says your wife will get pregnant...

Have fun and don't eat the yellow pizza.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Valentines BTBW!! Thats very romantic, dont forget to toss a coin in that fountain!!..I loved Italy, the food is yummy and sooo much history.

Latest posts

Latest posts