What's new

v2 'dream system' DIY and diary

Mister_D

Veteran
The above disscussion has me thinking maybe I should get bonsai heros for my whole trim crew...............hmmmmmmmmmm. 5-6 lbs per person in 8 hours would be amazing.......

Last edited:
G

GMax

no pictures but an update

yesterday I finally did the first rez change of the new system

50ml calmag
225ml Micro
350ml Bloom
50ml Silica Blast
150ml Sm90
30ml Drip clean
little bit of ph down

I bought a eco396 to help with draining and to speed up the process in general... cut it down from 45min to change rez to a little under 30 min...with a majority of that time still being waiting for the rez to gravity fill... I might buy another pump in the future to attach inline to my main water rez so I can pump the water in faster...

once the plants are transplanted into the WW, then the only real work I have to do is change the rezs, so I am trying to make that process as quick and easy as possible..work smart not hard...everything else is screen training, defoliation etc..and that is more of the fun part of growing than a chore... I do that while I am just staring at my plants anyways

I got my old system all cleaned out and ready for the next round.... after all was said and done, I had one single trash bag (not even completely full) that had all the roots, stalks and leaves that didn't make it to the hash bag...basically the entire after harvest cleanup... this is very high up there on my list of reasons why I like aeroponics...after harvest clean up is a breeze and in case of emergency, it is easy on myself to shut down....

I like to think that if I ever got tipped off, I wouldn't even shut down... I would go down and pull out all the plants, roots and all, then go buy myself a couple tomato or other vegetable plants...rape them for clones, and then fill all the systems back up with tomatoes... then when the cops came I could be like, "yeah this is my invention to help solve the food shortage problem...and I want your badge numbers cause I am suing" lol

that is a pipe dream really but at the very least it would be easy to remove all the incriminating evidence ... the thought of having to dispose of multiple bags of soil in an emergency is a nightmare to me... I could dispose of all the plants and roots etc in my entire grow in probably 2 trash bags, maybe three..I use stretch and flex trashbags for grow trash.. in a non med state, always safety first

but anyways I tossed all the netcups and lids from the WW in the washer and then I reuse them...the clones that I took for the third round are rooted and ready to transplant to veg ....

the bud is still drying and after it is done, I have 3 total systems from my old room all ready to harvest and I will probably do that all at once, so another 15-18oz to harvest

the last thing left to do is build the new torque screen... I want to do that during lights on to make it easier on myself.. but I am not spending my Saturday night at the grow so I am gonna get to that tomorrow night...after that it will be a week or so of training, sucker branch removal and defoliation and then the hard part of flowering is over and I can sit back, keep the rezs full and changed, and let the WW do all the work

G

GMax

I stopped by the grow so I could snap some pics... I checked on the drying bud while I was there... I know it only been about 6 days but the bud is hanging in the area outside my grow to keep smell under control because I don't have a fan for the extra carbon filter...and this little SB buds wont take long to dry... they were feeling pretty crispy so it time to put them in jars...

so final numbers are in....

harvest wasn't disappointing but it was not as much as I expected... like I said there was a lack of trophy buds and after harvest I noticed that the buds also weren't as dense as I have come to expect, in fact not really dense at all... I have found the exact reason for this however... I will go into that in a minute

here some pics

total dry weight= 732g....I am not going to stack my numbers or lie....not too impressive really, but it has beaten my old rooms consistently best numbers... so it wins the v1 vs. v2... the plant I kept separate I guessed had about 20g on it but it actually had 21.3and it wasn't even special.. so if I can average that per site I can get 1022g..so there definitely the potential...and it is still decent considering it only took only 52 days

now for the reason why it so low.... I have finally discovered where all that water has been going this whole time....

after I harvested and hung the buds I left the stalks in the system for about two days, I left the system running too because if the roots get all dried out and dusty while they are still in the system it becomes a bitch to clean.. the dried roots will stick to the PVC and need scrubbed off with lots of elbow grease... if you do it while they are still wet, you can pull the plant out gently and all the roots will come with it...

this is how I cleaned the system... pulled all the plants out gently, stick my hand in there and pull out any roots that get snagged on the misters or manifold (it happens sometimes) separated the netcups from the plants, took a garden hose and put a valve on the end...would open the valve part way and create a wide blast, and I would stick the hose in each site and let it "powerwash" and run dtw.. then I took the drain tubing apart and cleared them out and reattached...then the system is ready to go again... whole process took well under an hr... after I have done a few runs with it I might bleach it, for the first run it is not that dirty, mostly rinsing away any roots still in the system

anyways the last time I was here I removed the stalks and cleaned out the system..so I finally unplugged the pump, solenoid etc and shutoff water supply to the float...so when I came back today roughly 2 days later the rez was empty....hmmmmmm... at first I thought maybe I forgot to unplug the pump and there was about to be water everywhere, but there wasn't... then I thought for a second that maybe I drained it and was high and just forgot but I realized I didn't because the shutoff valve is still set to OFF and if I would have drained it I would have just opened the valve and left it open, but the valve was still shut

so now I know what the culprit is... the valve I use to drain the WW rez is a 3/4'' barbed shutoff valve from the hydrostore.. it is connected with tubing from both sides, and I have quite a few of these valves and they all work... but sometime mid flowering the one to the WW broke and was allowing small amounts of water to pass through even when it was set to off...like I said I have many of these and they all work and draining through the tube instead of the floor made it kind of a "silent leak''...

the chain of events and coincidences made it harder to notice... first off the midflower flush really threw me off my game, and made me think that my plants were just extra hungry ... and being the first run of a new system I really don't know what to expect... I have never done a large crop like this so I don't know the water requirements and the valve wasn't leaking fast, but just enough to where I thought it was possible they were drinking that much, but highly unlikely...also around this same time I was having trouble with the system flooding from not draining so I thought that was attributing to it too... when I was 100% positive that the system was draining properly and I couldn't find any leaks on the floor for the life of me (cause it was leaking through a tube) I thought what any logical person would have....of course it was the most obvious answer the whole time...you can go ahead and laugh at me now, I am already laughing at myself :biggrin:

anyways this changes everything!!! here I am thinking this whole time that my plants were just eating and drinking like crazy when in fact the water was leaking slow, but fast enough that it would probably drain the WW rez in about a day... so I was adding nutes and it was draining and getting topped off (watered down) by the float valve... I am thinking that the plants are eating all those nutes when to be honest, during the last 18 days of its nutrient flowering cycle before flush there was probably nutes in there for only 2-3 days of that and from the second I added it, it was getting watered down

this really cut the potential for the harvest down significantly.. I feel really stupid for not noticing it earlier, but at the same time I think it is funny that I am running aeroponics, with such a high failure possibility, and my crop was ruined by a $3 valve that most everyone probably has in their grow right now

now I could go back to RO if I wanted, I haven't decided yet

the new mystery now is if this is true, why didn't the plants flush extra well

sorry to disappoint.... but this is no longer a crop for me to make a good judgement off of... and through everything it still beat out my old system pretty significantly...knowing what I know now I am impressed it even got this much and really it just better shows me that there is more potential left in the WW...and now my focus is making the next round the best it can be.. I am not really disappointed, because I have had way more freedom from the grow lately and still increased my numbers and that last grow was faaaar from dialed

one remote grow under my belt and big lesson learned

sorry missed the chance to take pics of the next round but I am gonna build the screen tonight so I try again then

thanks everybody

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Glad to see ya being honest, alot of folks online aren't. I ran a flooded tube and got similar yields.

What was your humidity lights on?
I had low humidity in one of my rooms and I saw a 33% increase in yeild across the board when I got it figured out. I went from 3/4# plants to 1# plants.

Now I need to drop 1k on a sante fe to handle humdity lights off.....

Keep on trucking

D

DHF

It only gets better G....and....it`s the little things that`ll make or break yas.......

Time away from the setup and peace of mind hasta count fer something though......

Water leaks....sheesh......

Peace......Freds.....:ying:.......

G

GMax

Glad to see ya being honest, alot of folks online aren't. I ran a flooded tube and got similar yields.

What was your humidity lights on?
I had low humidity in one of my rooms and I saw a 33% increase in yeild across the board when I got it figured out. I went from 3/4# plants to 1# plants.

Now I need to drop 1k on a sante fe to handle humdity lights off.....

Keep on trucking

thanks bro... I will build my reputation on being honest... that way when you see GMax get a 10lb yield you will know its legit

I have cheap little thermometers that need upgraded..they only record the highs/lows of the last 24hrs so if I don't go there for a few days it hard to tell what happened in my absence... for the first few weeks of flowering it stayed between 60-70%...after stretch was over the humidity spiked up to the high 70s so I added a 65 pint dehuey and I never seen the humidity above 60 on the high/lows and never below 50%

I had most of my major bases covered that is why I called this a 'near perfect' crop.. it was a minor thing that went unnoticed that made the difference.. now I would give it about a C-

Keep dialing buddy... You've got this. Don't let the harvest numbers get you down.

I am not.. I am actually happy with the numbers because it is an increase of what I have been getting for a while now... I would be more upset if it was that low and there was no reason.. I am only embarrassed that I let something so little have such a large impact on the final numbers...

but there is definitely the potential there... the buds weren't big, but they were big enough...they just lacked their usually density... usually SB has tiny buds that pack weight, but these are just tiny buds...the same bud size with usual density would be singing a different song.. after all the runs of SB I have run and seeing it all laid out I would have guessed it to be between 2-2.25lbs... the buds can be way bigger too..the biggest bud in the crop weighed only a mere 2.3g..and I can go in my old room right now and harvest and guarantee that i have at least 3+ buds that all weigh between 4-5g from one cooler

this is one of the great things about monocropping...knowing what to expect when to expect it is priceless

I can honestly see getting a gpw with the next wall easy.. and I am gonna go for way more to balance out this last one :biggrin: but in the future I am looking to pull between 1200-1500g per wall on a regular basis, even with SB

I am not letting it get me down because this harvest was far from a failure..thanks buddy

It only gets better G....and....it`s the little things that`ll make or break yas.......

Time away from the setup and peace of mind hasta count fer something though......

yes time away means the world to me... I went through a quarter life crisis of my own where I realized that I was sacrificing too much of my real life to accomplish growing weed... that is what makes this harvest special to me despite the lower than expected numbers... because I have been able to lead more of a normal life and not have to worry as much or keep up any type of façade, and at the same time increase my yields despite the problems and being away more...a huge success..this first round is always gonna have sentimental value to me and when I look back on it I probably laugh...

my living and growing arrangements still are not ideal but I am working on that and this recent harvest will help with that

as for the water leaks.. yeah it does suck, but I am happy that is all the problem that I really had this round... I am still "doe-eyed" about the whole remote grow thing because I haven't really had many problems and the transition so far has been pretty smooth*knock on wood*... but even I will admit that it is mostly luck, and I am sure it will run out sometime and I will have some problems... not necessarily with the WW, but just general problems that remote growers face that I have been able to avoid so far

I am not gonna make that mistake again.. I am switching out the cheap plastic shutoff valve with a more durable PVC ball valve with adapters..this whole first run has been the biggest learning experience.. I have encountered problems along the way and found fixes for them..and the whole process becomes easier and easier each day...I learned from my mistakes from the first run, and now I know what to do for the second...if I encounter any problems with during the second crop, it will only make the third one better...runs under the belt.. the adjustment is getting easier too.. for the first round I was stopping by about every 2 days.. since I started the second run, I have only been there like 3 times in the last 2 weeks and haven't had any issues so far

thanks freds

FHC where you at , I wanna discuss spraying times with you..

before when I thought my plants were drinking like crazy I was thinking about shortening my flowering times (currently 10sec on 6.5min off) but now that I know the real reason I am thinking about making the spray times even longer after stretch is over... I know it would seem that you should be feeding more once they are in full flower, but my logic is that the roots are small when they go in there... once they stretch is over they have a larger root mass, which naturally holds more water which means it takes longer to dry out

so lets say it takes fresh transplanted clones about a min for all the water to "evaporate" after a spray...once stretch is over and the root mass has doubled or even tripled then the roots could take as long as 3 min to dry out, and it seems I would have to wait that 3 min before even starting the "5 min aero dry cycle"....I a not talking anything crazy just maybe every 8-9 min....whattya think ??

I mean if I accidently set my timer to 1min/30min I wouldn't be able to tell anything was wrong by looking at the plants and that is another thing that go unnoticed until harvest time.. or maybe even increase my yeids... I mean I would definitely notice if I was in the grow for an extended period of time and the pump didn't kick on, I just saying

this would require yet another cycle timer so I could keep it shortened for the WW still in stretch but I am thinking about experimenting with it

S

speedemon

Still a great result mate and like others have said just keep playing with it until you achieve the results your after.

Mister_D

Veteran
thanks bro... I will build my reputation on being honest... that way when you see GMax get a 10lb yield you will know its legit

I have cheap little thermometers that need upgraded..they only record the highs/lows of the last 24hrs so if I don't go there for a few days it hard to tell what happened in my absence... for the first few weeks of flowering it stayed between 60-70%...after stretch was over the humidity spiked up to the high 70s so I added a 65 pint dehuey and I never seen the humidity above 60 on the high/lows and never below 50%

I had most of my major bases covered that is why I called this a 'near perfect' crop.. it was a minor thing that went unnoticed that made the difference.. now I would give it about a C-

I am not.. I am actually happy with the numbers because it is an increase of what I have been getting for a while now... I would be more upset if it was that low and there was no reason.. I am only embarrassed that I let something so little have such a large impact on the final numbers...

but there is definitely the potential there... the buds weren't big, but they were big enough...they just lacked their usually density... usually SB has tiny buds that pack weight, but these are just tiny buds...the same bud size with usual density would be singing a different song.. after all the runs of SB I have run and seeing it all laid out I would have guessed it to be between 2-2.25lbs... the buds can be way bigger too..the biggest bud in the crop weighed only a mere 2.3g..and I can go in my old room right now and harvest and guarantee that i have at least 3+ buds that all weigh between 4-5g from one cooler

this is one of the great things about monocropping...knowing what to expect when to expect it is priceless

I can honestly see getting a gpw with the next wall easy.. and I am gonna go for way more to balance out this last one :biggrin: but in the future I am looking to pull between 1200-1500g per wall on a regular basis, even with SB

I am not letting it get me down because this harvest was far from a failure..thanks buddy

yes time away means the world to me... I went through a quarter life crisis of my own where I realized that I was sacrificing too much of my real life to accomplish growing weed... that is what makes this harvest special to me despite the lower than expected numbers... because I have been able to lead more of a normal life and not have to worry as much or keep up any type of façade, and at the same time increase my yields despite the problems and being away more...a huge success..this first round is always gonna have sentimental value to me and when I look back on it I probably laugh...

my living and growing arrangements still are not ideal but I am working on that and this recent harvest will help with that

as for the water leaks.. yeah it does suck, but I am happy that is all the problem that I really had this round... I am still "doe-eyed" about the whole remote grow thing because I haven't really had many problems and the transition so far has been pretty smooth*knock on wood*... but even I will admit that it is mostly luck, and I am sure it will run out sometime and I will have some problems... not necessarily with the WW, but just general problems that remote growers face that I have been able to avoid so far

I am not gonna make that mistake again.. I am switching out the cheap plastic shutoff valve with a more durable PVC ball valve with adapters..this whole first run has been the biggest learning experience.. I have encountered problems along the way and found fixes for them..and the whole process becomes easier and easier each day...I learned from my mistakes from the first run, and now I know what to do for the second...if I encounter any problems with during the second crop, it will only make the third one better...runs under the belt.. the adjustment is getting easier too.. for the first round I was stopping by about every 2 days.. since I started the second run, I have only been there like 3 times in the last 2 weeks and haven't had any issues so far

thanks freds

FHC where you at , I wanna discuss spraying times with you..

before when I thought my plants were drinking like crazy I was thinking about shortening my flowering times (currently 10sec on 6.5min off) but now that I know the real reason I am thinking about making the spray times even longer after stretch is over... I know it would seem that you should be feeding more once they are in full flower, but my logic is that the roots are small when they go in there... once they stretch is over they have a larger root mass, which naturally holds more water which means it takes longer to dry out

so lets say it takes fresh transplanted clones about a min for all the water to "evaporate" after a spray...once stretch is over and the root mass has doubled or even tripled then the roots could take as long as 3 min to dry out, and it seems I would have to wait that 3 min before even starting the "5 min aero dry cycle"....I a not talking anything crazy just maybe every 8-9 min....whattya think ??

I mean if I accidently set my timer to 1min/30min I wouldn't be able to tell anything was wrong by looking at the plants and that is another thing that go unnoticed until harvest time.. or maybe even increase my yeids... I mean I would definitely notice if I was in the grow for an extended period of time and the pump didn't kick on, I just saying

this would require yet another cycle timer so I could keep it shortened for the WW still in stretch but I am thinking about experimenting with it

Won't let me rep ya right now, but K+ for the positive attitude :good:.

So many variables with spray times that i dont know how anybody could come to any conclusion of what works best. Iv'e tried them all. And never seen a difference good or bad.
Currently im a 45 seconds on 8 minutes off. Normally i just run 1 on 5 off. But i have some leak issues that are not accessable at the moment, so the less water the better. I dont see any difference. But your right, the plants wouldn't show it. As long as they are not dying or showing defiencies then i have to believe things are fine.

Congrats on the harvest! Should only get better.

G

GMax

Still a great result mate and like others have said just keep playing with it until you achieve the results your after.

the results aren't bad... .81gpw with a low yielding strain... in only 52 days of flowering...with a new system... and running remotely for first time.. and with the issues... I cant really complain

dialing is the funnest part

Won't let me rep ya right now, but K+ for the positive attitude :good:.

thanks D...gotta stay positive

So many variables with spray times that i dont know how anybody could come to any conclusion of what works best. Iv'e tried them all. And never seen a difference good or bad.
Currently im a 45 seconds on 8 minutes off. Normally i just run 1 on 5 off. But i have some leak issues that are not accessable at the moment, so the less water the better. I dont see any difference. But your right, the plants wouldn't show it. As long as they are not dying or showing defiencies then i have to believe things are fine.

Congrats on the harvest! Should only get better.

thanks FHC... if you are having problems with leaks then why not shorten the spray time..? I run mine for only 10 sec ON

I think finding the perfect spraying time could be key in great results in aero... giving it the highest ratio of oxygen to the roots, for the longest amount of time possible without stunting the plant...and I starting to think it way longer than 5 min or so

that does it.. after every harvest, I am gonna up my spray times by a min until I start seeing negative results

I always felt it was better to run enough water to flush out any stagnant water that might accumulate in the system and around the roots. But it does make me want to shorten it a bit.

G

GMax

also going off my yields vs flower time chart.. the crops would still equal out to 22.9lbs a year .. here is a new chart with my recent yields and accounting for 52 days instead of 50

732g x 2(WWs) = 1464g = 52.29 oz = 3.27lbs

FLOWER TIME / YIELD / CROPSperYR / TOTAL

12 weeks ///// 5.29 lb ///// 4.33 /////22.9lbs

11 weeks ///// 4.85 lb ///// 4.72 /////22.9lbs

10 weeks ///// 4.4 lb ///// 5.2 ///// 22.9lbs

9 weeks ///// 3.97 lb ///// 5.77 /////22.9lbs

8 weeks ///// 3.52 lb ///// 6.5 ///// 22.9lbs

52 days ///// 3.27 lb ///// 7.01 ///// 22.9lbs

you can make one too..just put your yield in the appropriate time slot and multiply it by the crop per year number...once you got a total lb per year you can divide it by the other slots crop/year number and fill in the other blanks

ex.: 3.27 x 7.01 = 22.9 (7wks)

22.9 / 5.2 = 4.4 (10wks)

G

GMax

I always felt it was better to run enough water to flush out any stagnant water that might accumulate in the system and around the roots. But it does make me want to shorten it a bit.

snuck in there on me...

in my system the wyes have an angle to them, so gravity takes care of any leftover water around the roots ...I can imagine the possibility of small puddles accumulating in the base that are farther away from drain holes ...but even though I only spray for 10 sec, it will wash away that puddle and just replace it with a new puddle

you don't have to go all the way down to 10 sec but you could easily cut it in half and still achieve what you are talking about ^^

D

DHF

The rotations per yr is what matters most....If that`s what yas`re into.........and....

That`s why I`ve always preached fliprooms staggered a month or so +/- in age to turn those 22.9 lbs per yr into 40 per at least harveyin every month +/- and then some once the ball`s rollin and all ducks are in a row with the right monocropped bitches........Hell.....

Heath was harveyin 3-4 lbs per week with all his staggered and replanted rooms there for a while.......Perpetual is as perpetual does.......

It`s just how far yas wanna travel down the rabbit hole and be able to maintain quality , environment , and consistent results without over-extending yourself using over-lapping planting times at separate locations , with X amount of fliprooms cycling on and off every 12 hrs ftw...........that said......

Good luck G......Pullin fer yas over here on my bucket...........

Peace......Freds.......:ying:......

Last edited:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Congrats on the IC Mentor tag Fred...but then..we ALL knew who to go to for advice!

G

GMax

The rotations per yr is what matters most....If that`s what yas`re into.........and....

That`s why I`ve always preached fliprooms staggered a month or so +/- in age to turn those 22.9 lbs per yr into 40 per at least harveyin every month +/- and then some once the ball`s rollin and all ducks are in a row with the right monocropped bitches........Hell.....

Heath was harveyin 3-4 lbs per week with all his staggered and replanted rooms there for a while.......Perpetual is as perpetual does.......

It`s just how far yas wanna travel down the rabbit hole and be able to maintain quality , environment , and consistent results without over-extending yourself using over-lapping planting times at separate locations , with X amount of fliprooms cycling on and off every 12 hrs ftw...........that said......

Good luck G......Pullin fer yas over here on my bucket...........

Peace......Freds.......:ying:......

the harvest per year is the bottom line for me... if I was still growing Sensi and I got 3.95lbs I would be happier, but in reality it still the same amount as SB

the WW was built with not over extending myself in mind..(this of course is when its dialed).... once they are transplanted into all that needs done to it really is a rez change every week... which is about as simple as emptying and refilling a bathtub with a little added shop vacuuming... transplanting is also easy because I just lift the netcup out of the veg system and move its new spot in the WW, no up potting or whatever... training and defoliating etc are gonna be done in any setup

so far the most extensive chore I have had to do is harvest..which took longer than it took to actually build the WW

I still have my other room going but I haven't transplanted any clones in to the *old room* in about 2.5 weeks...also haven't harvested any crops from it in 2.5 weeks lol... however it is only averaging 19-20 lbs/yr at the moment

one step at a time, but I would like to eventually have 2 houses with flip flop WW rooms ...and I think it would be managed with close to minimal effort, except it will require 100 clones to get pick of litter every 10-14 days at each location and the mother maintenance to provide it ...the above mentioned WW maintenance and a harvest once a week which I would like to cut down to 4-6hrs which is definitely gonna require a trim machine

the biggest thing is going to be getting the schedule down without overlapping like you are saying... and things can happen to make you fall behind schedule and now you got harvest and clone taking building up and you fall into "grower debt"

thanks again for all your help so far freds...

I got some work done at the grow today... I have been in a way neglecting this second round.. i haven't really been paying much attention to it..I didn't get to its first rez change til around day 10 and I haven't done any sucker branch removal or even built the screen yet...its just been growing...also haven't had many pics up of the second round... but today I got caught up on all that...

the plants are looking great now.. they were deficient and stuff when the went in but now they are lush green thick etc..

for the torque screen i went a little different... i still used the cpvc for the circular frame, but instead of drilling holes and 'sewing' in the screen with string, i bought some orange construction fencing that i found at hd that has 2'' diamond shapes in it...gives the WW a little color lol... i looked into the poultry fencing, but the holes seemed too small to do any weaving with the plants SCROG style...then i just attached the screen to the cpvc frame with zipties... that way after harvest, i can sacrifice a few zipties to be able to have the screen be removable

here some pics.. i meant to take pics before i put the screen up to but i forgot...sorry for the hps glare

in the bottom right corner you can see where the screen lines up with the other WWs screen

I did some more training and sucker branch removal after these pics were shot as well

i will take some more worth pics next time... i gonna have to change the rez to the WW again in a few days, and i have to transplant the clones to veg for th next WW round... i am out of school, but i am gonna try to stop by more frequently for the next week or so, so i can stay on top of the SCROG training and have another sweet canopy.. then after stretch i can do the first defoliation and take a few days off for xmas

that it for now thanks

G

GMax

thanks for the kind words guys...

meant to stop by the grow sooner, but been busy with the holidays and stuff... but I made it there today...

first thing I had to do was transplant my WW round 3 into veg.. these clones were the best big batch of clones I have taken so far and there was way more than needed so I got closer to the pick of the litter..unfortunately I forgot to plug their pumps in after transplanting so they got a little limp... they should bounce back but if they don't it shouldn't matter... I kinda upset, but I need to be focusing on finding a new grow house and I most likely would have had to toss those clones at a more devastating time in the future...this last harvest has given me enough to make some positive changes towards my situation...it still up in the air though, there is no security type reason for me to move, I have played it safe for last 2 years here and am still under the radar... if there is no walkthrough this year I may stay, but if I can find a better situation to grow in, than I am buying it up and nothing wrong with moving and keeping it fresh

next I did a little screen training on the WW... the orange construction fencing is a little harder to work with, and there is no weaving of the branches, it is more pulling the buds through the screen and tucking the leaves behind... here is some shots

still got quite a bit of stetch left...the SB has never failed me in filling up a given space, even when I only have a couple clones in my old system, it still fills in the canopy very well..gonna be ready to do some defoliating soon... I also rotated the "overflow drain" today so that it acts as the primary drain now so the system doesn't get clogged, if you followed the first round, you know what I mean...

this time around the WW has been way smoother... I have spent less time with it the first round and have ran into no problems so far

gonna try to stop back by in couple days and do some more screen training and then after stretch some leave removal..this batch could be the last one I grow at this location, so I am gonna try to make it the best I can

that is it for now

Latest posts

Latest posts