What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Usual Suspect/ PhillyPride Welcome to my show

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Wonder Diesel

Wonder Diesel

Rasputin-Thanks much appreciated

I have been real busy in the garden the last few days so I havent been able to update at a pace I would like but I will try and do my best, I have taken a bunch of pics though over the last few days.

These are Wonder Diesel that came down a few days ago at 51 days

Trimmed Up

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD X SFVOGK

ECSD X SFVOGK

Here are the ladies a few days later really excited to see what these ladies do a buddy of mine picked up some SourOG seeds straight from swerve (He says he sat down with him) out at the San Fran High Times Medical Cup they had out in Cali last month so he has been talking big shit now these are not from him but from another good friend who I know blessed me with the real deal so I cant wait to see both of our grows play out considering it suppose to be the same crosses we are growing out. He swears swerves gear will blow my ECSD x SFVOGK out the water while of course I think not, well hey I am along for the ride.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
These are some Cuts that were kind of an experiment usually I trim the leaves down actually I cut them in half when I take clones with these as you see I didnt but the strange thing is they actually rooted much faster than normal, I usually get roots in 10-14 days where you can see the roots in the cup. With these roots were present in 7 days with the same set up heat mat-dome-tray-temp-humidity. Definetly going to try this with the next set of clones also.
A few seedlings are on there too.

She's Ready for transplant and although I know many old timers disagree with using clear cups when cloning I have found it is the easiest way to see root development and time for transplant in fresh clones.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Veg Rant

Veg Rant

I know alot people get bored with Veg but veg time to me is more exciting than flower time because the time and development during veg directly effects flower yields, potency, etc . . . I try to get the micro life pumping from the get go and I know alot of people complain about the prices of nutes ( I am one of them) with alot of products you get what you pay for. Root Excellurator could cost $100 for 250ml and guess what I am still buying it because of its remarkable results and having the roots explode during early veg directly effects Harvest time. Sorry I rant alot but just my 2 cents, everything in a grow set up effects the bottom line some more than others but I as I see it I cant afford to give my ladies anything less than the best and they will give me back what I put in + some.

Young Ladies under a T5 you can see them bending to the light even though they were just moved around 20 minutes earlier.

Here are the next generation they were transplanted 2 days earlier and will veg for 10 to 14 days in their final home 6 gallon pots.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Couldn't agree more, veg is where it's at. Flowering is a breeze, just sit back and watch em do their thing. Veg requires a lot more attention and day to day work to get em ready for bloom. Your effort clearly shows in your garden man, it looks great.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Cali-O (Cali-O X Reclining Buddha)

Cali-O (Cali-O X Reclining Buddha)

Thanks for stopping by Rasputin I appreciate your kind words.

Just harvested 2 Cali-O (Cali-O X Reclining Buddha) ladies at 55 days a few days ago, please excuse my camera work actually I suck at taking pictures and I never really take time and try, I just kind of whip out the camera as I am working and take the pics if they come out blurry on more than 2 tries thats it, I must say taking good pics around sodium bulbs is a true challenge.

Dont turn your head, this is an arm after I took the tape off

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great in here US :friends:
Excited to see how them Coastal Collisions turn out for you :smoweed:

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Bear- Thanks Bro, I cant wait to see this strain make me do a little dance but shit ever since the seeds popped I have been happy :dance013:.

KillerWeed-Thanks much appreciated :ying:

LokiLoki-Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the kind words I try and put my heart and soul into my gals.

Here go some of my vegging ladies from a day or two ago, most are getting transplanted today.

These Ladies were just transplanted from clear plastic cups into 1/2 gallon pots

2 Gallon Pots

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Lady in Early flowering

Grape Ape

Light Mover Ladies

So far I am impressed the nugs are dense and hard with no loss of resin production this equals success in my book especially with being able to add an extra 8 plants in big pots to the equation with no loss in quality, damn I should have tried this years ago. I had been listening to people for years down light movers as producing below high grade level bud, but on a whim I tried and have not one complaint the buds are not airy in the least bit and the many positives have me sold.

I allready added another light mover with 1 stationary 1k in the middle and I allready see great results, I had been contemplating the exact setup I was going to use but with a great suggestion from a smart IC Mod has me on my way (thanks bro), and here we go.

Latest posts

Latest posts