What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Usual Suspect/ PhillyPride Welcome to my show

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Old Photos

Old Photos

Grape Ape 55 days now this is an old photo and a seriously stressed out environment. Boy a photo just gave me a bad flash back "Mites and High Temps" equals some real bullshit to deal with lol

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to UsualSuspect again. :respect:
That ISS looks bangin Bro :rasta:

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Lets go Vegging

Lets go Vegging

I have to do a better job of updating

Here are some pics I took about a week ago
Here are some fresh clones alongside a mother plant

Here are the next Generation in early veg I will try my best to follow this batch all the way through harvest. This pic was taken 2 days before they were transplanted. My cycle right now runs every 21 Days a new batch from 4-7 plants goes into this flowering room. Not all strains go the whole 63 days only the sativa leaning strains. I prefer 6 gallon pots for all strains except the Island Sweet Skunk which is by far the most sativa dominant.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Cali-0 2.0

Cali-0 2.0

Let me clarify this strain I call Cali-O is really California Orange x Reclining Buddha made by a buddy of mine about 10 yrs ago. I have grown straight Cali O and it was a little too weak for my standards but his version does pack on more of a punch.

Potency/High- This strain has a sativa style high as in a very clear functional high nothing overpowering about this strain, I smoke this whenever I dont want people to think I am high, out of the strains I grow this strain packs the least punch but I do love and appreciate her.

Flavor- Maybe a 10 or at least 9.4 I mean Orange Cream Soda overload all the way to last is burnt, this strain has stuck around because of its flavor. It also taste exactly how it smells as a bud and the when exhaled it lights up a room with a sativa like hazy aroma with heavy orange soda overtones.

This strain is taken 50-55 days here is a pic at 40 days

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Vin and Philthy thanks for the kind words fellas, and yeah Philthy busy is the word I love it though just becomes a little hectic during Hell Heat Waves and Snow Storms. Man I used to bitch about the heat in the south and I have never felt heat like the past 2 days straight inferno.

I have to do a better job with my updates but you know how it goes this is the summer.

here goes some G-13 that came down a few days ago

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that g13 is beautiful man. and who you tellin about the heat... heat index was 113 today!

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Much respect Phillthy and Bear soo glad to be out of the woods with that heat wave that shit was tough to live in very uncomfortable and I cant stand 24/7 AC i have to go outside sometime and feel real air for a few hours everyday not during that heatwave.
Here are some recent room shots these gals are at 30 days

Island Sweet Skunk at chop

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Just added this long ass post to a thread on Teas during Bloom with PBP soil so I decided I might as well throw it on blog also.

PBP Soil is excellent I use it with Pro Mix BX-EWC-Chunky Perlite etc . . .etc . . .

PBP Soil-I have found that it works excellent in conjuction with teas, for me feeding teas to often can give the finished buds a earthy/organic flavor no matter the strain and this is when I use to OD with teas every other watering in flowering. For my set up what works are feeding teas twice during flowering once during the 20's and again in the 30's. I use dry budswell 0-7-0 tablespoon per gallon with Blackstrap mollasses -powerful air pressure for the airstone-and Fox Farm Big Bloom tablespoon per gallon and let bubble for 2 days. For me the teas make the buds fluff out and get much larger that is why I believe it is essential to use Gravity at 1ml per gallon every watering after 4 weeks/28days religously with every watering up until flush. Gravity is simply incredible I vouch with a salute. I also swear by growtek monsterbloom 0-50-30 every watering from 25-45 days, I have done side by sides with monsterbloom and fox farm beastie bloomz 0-50-30 and the monsterbloom knocked beastie bloomz out the box I firmly believe that all 0-50-30's are not created equal that is just my opinion not based on facts just my studies which are fact to me lol.

I also feed every single water until flush, I feed anywhere from 1000ppm to 1300 ppm depending on what the girls are telling me. Every strain has different nute requirements and likes and dislikes that is why i find it important to check the run off everytime after feeding if the run off is over 200 ppm's higher than whats going in it is time to back it down on the next feeding and really the only real way to bring down high nute levels is to follow up with a more mild nute solution plain water takes waaaay to many gallons to have any real effect on dropping ppm's in the medium. I flush for 2 to 2 and half weeks.

When feeding Teas per gallon
PBP Soil 10 ml I use 15ml when not feeding teas
LK 10 ml
Gravity 1 ml after 28 days
Fox Farm Big Bloom- 15ml in beginning when making tea
Blackstrap molasses- 10ml in beginning when making tea
Floralicous Bloom 1-1-1- 7.5 ml throughout flowering up until flush
Hygrozyme- 7.5 ml throughout flowering up until flush
Real Water-5ml (akalized water restores negative ions helps nutes work better together and makes your plants uptake water and nutes faster, really does make you have to water more often plants absolutely love this stuff do your research and ask about it.

Dont use Silicates with teas because the tea should not need its PH raised up no matter how many PPMs you dump in

those are some of my ideas that I have found work for me now heavy C02 1200-1500 ppm is needed to properly fill out buds for that proper commercial bag appeal also Teas without Co2 leave you with homegrown looking fluffy buds (No disrespect). Using these methods along with a few other tricks lol make for large harvest I pull anywhere from 5-9 oz's per 6 gallon pot

And just to jump on the silicate bandwagon
Best PH UP silicate (hands down) advanced nutrients Barricade yes it was discontinued but you can find it if you look for it and ask around. it is the only %100 Silicate on the market and it not only raises the PH it also makes the stalks and stems extremely strong. Use at 1ml per gallon all veg through middle flowering.

Just my 2 cents

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
ISS and G13 look real nice man. Can't do the AC 24/7 either, need some fresh air even though around here the air prob. shouldn't be called fresh.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
really nice sweet nuggs you have there US ...i miss a lot of good things but better tagged later then never!!!1
the g13 look fabolous in quality and yield to...
HIGH CLASS Grower!!

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Rasputin-thanks for the kind words, yeah AC 24/7 even when its in the 90's everyday is too much for me and I know I called outside air fresh air but it is far from fresh out here that is why I love my natural nose phat philter "mucus" lol.

KillerWeed31-man thanks I am really humbled- yeah that G-13 goes in I call it "the peoples champ" very strong herb definetly couch lock has an Acapolco Gold smell a very old school smell/funk, the sweet purple must bring that out of her.

Alot of times when I am typing I just start rambling in my previous post about Teas I inadvertantly left out a few things that I swear by. I rock with advanced nutrients Bud Ignitor and Big Bud now I now alot of people have varying opinions especially with the price of these products but I must say these products do some serious work do a side by side with bud ignitor and tell me that it doesnt do exactly what they say it does. I never like getting beat or overcharged for anything I haggle with everybody with everything lol but trust me I was given a bottle of Bud Ignitor as a sample a while ago because the store owner was that confident and I was on my "Advanced Nutrients just beats people in the head with the bullshit" boy was I wrong about this product Bud Ignitor/Bud Blood and Big Bud will never leave my garden. Now I dont vouch for all of Advanced products alot are overcharged bs in my opinion as in Overdrive, did nothing for me. Plus other company's do make some better products as in House of Garden Root Excellerator and another product is Great White advanced cant touch these products or Hygrozyme.

UsualSuspect

Veteran

Here is the "Real Water" I was speaking on earlier "Catalyst Altered Water" really makes the plants use the nutes and water faster it truly makes you water more often if you were watering every 4 days after using this product you will water every 3 days as an example.

Barricade the "best" potassium silicate out it was discontinued by AN for Rhino Skin but Rhino skin is watered down. Barricade is the only %100 potassium silicate excellent PH up and makes the stalks and stems strong.

Big Bud and some PA Bubba Haze about to be chopped down

here are 5 gals under 1k that are under a light mover, I have never used a light mover before so I am experimenting with it to see if it is worth the switch.

Latest posts

Latest posts