What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

using Magnets on your plants

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
i think waters movement over hydrophilic and hydrophobic materials might explain some of this. still looking for evidence.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
also, it comes to mind that snowflakes are the ultimate hexagonal structure of water.

but what changes occur in the water on the way to forming snowflakes?

there almost has to be a point where the water is starting to form hexagonal units before it achieves the ice state.

Cerathule

A H2O molecule has a dipol:
Hydration.png

Thus, it forms a hydrate-hull around positive or negative charged nutrition ions, which influences the size of the an- or kation and this has some consequences to the mechanism of ion rivalry/antagonism.

Electro-Culture has been proven to work but has a very narrow working range that is even very individual for different species so its application never found entry into professional horticulture.

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
hey three berries! can you provide links to anything on this subject? i'm getting more interested as i learn.

thank you in advance!

Three Berries

hey three berries! can you provide links to anything on this subject? i'm getting more interested as i learn.

thank you in advance!
I worked at Kraft foods for a while and all their liquid ingredients goes though a magnet chamber. Usually a stack of strong magnets encased in a stainless steel jacket and bundled together in rods of various quantities depending on flow.

But it was to trap ferrous objects so no molecular reorganizations...

Cerathule

Here's a review

Results are inconclusive, and may be based on plant species. Since the earth has a magnetic field in itself they did test in either the absence of it or way stronger.

Rocket Soul

Regarding the discussion of structured water: yes, there is an electrical element of it consisting in hidrophillic/phobis surfaces but there is also a light electromagnetic angle: as per gerald pollocks work on EZ/structured water: the structuring of water in contact with a hydrophobic surface is great improved with the addition of uvb 280nm.

stvkc

Minerals are the building blocks of life. The sea is the 'primal soup' from which all life on earth originates. There is no place on earth with a higher concentration of minerals than the sea. Sea water covers 70% of the planet's surface. Animal and plant life thrive in an unpolluted sea environment, so much so that a double life span is easily reached compared to life on land, and in perfect health. This is because disease is the result of mineral shortages and acidification and this does not naturally occur in a sea environment. If it does occur, man is to blame, not nature
Photosynthesis is the interaction of sunlight and water. This forms the basis of all plant life. This too began in the sea. Chlorophyll is the product of photosynthesis and led to green, one-celled organisms. These washed onto land and led to plant life. People and animals not only share a genetic link with the sea but also with green plants, as chlorophyll is 98% identical to blood. Chlorophyll, too, has a magnesium core while iron forms the basis for blood. The conversion of magnesium in chlorophyll to iron is once again complete once this comes into contact with blood. Like sea water, chlorophyll is therefore a plasma and is sometimes referred to as the 'blood of the plant'.

Who would of ever thought ???? so who ever dismisses using some sort of magnetism / to either effect the molecules of nutrients or to stimulate the plant in any form does not work think again without Magnetism we probably wouldn't survive

but back to what i wrote who ever thought sea water could be used in agriculture would probably get laughed at Guess the people that were laughing back then are eatting there words cause sea farming is being used all over from mexico to the deserts of africa

I use sea 90 agricultural sea salt in my garden on a regular basis. It keeps everything in perfect balance

stvkc

Regarding the discussion of structured water: yes, there is an electrical element of it consisting in hidrophillic/phobis surfaces but there is also a light electromagnetic angle: as per gerald pollocks work on EZ/structured water: the structuring of water in contact with a hydrophobic surface is great improved with the addition of uvb 280nm.
There is a lot more to water than people realize.

The bake

I will be doing a experiment with 3 plants out of 9 total plants, which i will be adding magnets on either side of soil , in there totes. in a controlled room C02 added under 1000 watts Scrog
The reason behind using magnets is that water , fertilizers are actually molecules when placing molecules thru a magnetic field amazing things happen. Like molecular movement.
Molecules will be moving faster actually vibrating in suspension w placing magnets on either side of pot hopefully will hold nutrients up and allow roots to actually pick and choose what it needs, Now this is going to be pretty neat and hopefully before long everyone might try this if it works out

The Earth in itself is a magnet. The dynamo theory relates magnetism and earth. It states that kinetic energy is converted to magnetic energy through electrically conducting fluid. Earth possesses this electrically conducting fluid at its core, which is the reason for earth's magnetism. A magnetic dipole is formed on the earth, one known as the North pole and the other as the South pole. An hypothetical line joining these poles is called the earth's axis of rotation. This magnetic property of Earth is referred to as geomagnetism.
This is amazing well done !

Persianfarmer

Hi very interesting! I heard a lot about this…would you happen to have some pics to share and for a balcony grow of 3-4sqm what set up and magnets would you suggest

Latest posts

Latest posts