What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USING LEMON JUICE TO MAKE CANNABIS STRONGER!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
First, I'm speaking how I feel and it is sad that most people will talk shit about something without experiencing or thinking deep about it first.

Secondly, I said sam will have to tell others about the thca found in vapor.

GET IT RIGHT.

Well unfortunately you took it all down (how pre-school) now anybody who might be willing to try will never get the idea to try it. Look virtually everyone you meet on sites like this have worked intimately with marijuana for years. You can't come along and just throw out a vague tutorial sprinkled with one persons claim, and expect everyone to embrace it. Especially when certain elements of it fly in the face of how to cure weed.

Taking it down in a fit is most likely to cause anyone reading this thread to conclude that there was no merit to your claim. I know this community can be tough especially when flying into the face of conventional thinking. The better way would be to not just say you tried it and it worked but rather put it to the test and document it. Just like any other method of growing or handling marijuana. Anytime you suggest using liquids in curing the first gut reaction will be, "No way, that will cause mold and bud rot". If you want people to try it then you have to show how it won't do this and have a good explanation why not preferably with pictures and graphics to illustrate the process.

When it comes to things like this there is one common mistake people make, they think because something turned out a certain way for them, then everyone will have the same experience. Life is not that simple. We live in a reality shaped by the fact that we each have a slightly different, unique view of what is and isn't real. This results in the simple fact that not all people experience things in the same way. This is why for example two people can have the exact same injury, for one it might be a very painful trauma and for another it might be a minor annoyance that sets them back slightly.

Anyway, hopefully this thread didn't sour you too much and you still enjoy the upcoming holidays.

t99

Veteran
This thread was from 2007, lab testing is more available now (accuracy is another conversation). Might be able to show some before and after comparison results now.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I will save the lemons and limes for ceviche and possibly mushrooms...I have eaten a raw bud before and my mouth and throat didn't get cut up at all.....yeehaw

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
This thread was from 2007, lab testing is more available now (accuracy is another conversation). Might be able to show some before and after comparison results now.

Damn it, I didn't even think to check the date I hate when some sneaky little bugger bumps old threads. :)

chronosync

Well-stoned member
im sure someone mentioned this: but if you wanna trip a little harder down some cubes with lemon or cranberry. i forget why, but i never tried it. im way too sensitive to mushrooms.

Latest posts

Latest posts