What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

user profile

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
foaf said:
ok, you peoples have gotten my thread off topic, don't make me start another.

we need an admin to change the settings and let us change our user title.

Set My People Free

someone hit the "report this post to moderator" button on my post please

No sir. We were quite on topic... you have been anything but active in your thread anyway. I'd say most of the rest of the posters in your thread are a little more vigorous at any rate. Sorry to hijack your thread which is going nowhere... I'll leave.

PS KharmaGirl you got yours changed... way to be a turncoat :tongue:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There were some parts on this thread I really enjoyed:) hehehe
Hope all is well with everyone and everyone is well :)
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

duggy

Say, you guys.

you know where it says "Registered User" . . . . i'm looking for how to change it to something cool, like "Raucous Juicer" or "Regina Abuser," or something. I've searched all over in the profile settings, and gosh be darned if i just can't figure it out.

OG Mod,
duggy :smoker:

admiralcornport

duggy said:
Say, you guys.

you know where it says "Registered User" . . . . i'm looking for how to change it to something cool, like "Raucous Juicer" or "Regina Abuser," or something. I've searched all over in the profile settings, and gosh be darned if i just can't figure it out.

OG Mod,
duggy :smoker:

Thats wierd! Maybe someone should start a thread about this and try to get this feature back!!!

I think POMH will help.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Yeah what the mustard man said hehehehehe.

We have been keeping this thread going for a while about this user profile thingie, but I must say to the mods:
We are so very happy to entertain you but a reply would be admirable on your part.

1. Give it up we are never restoring that function.

2. We plan on restoring it in the future, till then keep entertaining us.

3. Shut up, you pissants.

Choose one please.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
:jawdrop: I don't know how you did it POMH... but it's happened.... :jawdrop:

Thanks DG... Glad we can make ya smile :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts