What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

user profile

supernerd

mean mr.mustard said:
supernerd = someone in need of an attitude adjustment

Please don't refer to any member here as a "hot piece of ass"... although you may appreciate the asthetics, have some respect. POMH is a valued member and respects others.. please do the same.

This isn't meant to be totally rude... But shut the hell up.

It wasn't meant to be a disrespectful comment, it should almost be taken as a flattering comment.

PS. it's aesthetics OR esthetics.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
supernerd said:
This isn't meant to be totally rude... But shut the hell up.

It wasn't meant to be a disrespectful comment, it should almost be taken as a flattering comment....

Words of wisdom form the guy that brought us such classics as,

" Women = Scandelous and horny. "

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
legalizekindtok said:
hey can anyone tell me how to delete pics out of our gallerys here?
:chin:
one at a time...:biglaugh:

click on the photo and there should be an EDIT button... After you push EDIT you can delete that photo... then you have to go back to your gallery then *repeat*

:ying:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
It just needs a couple more layers before the thread can be donated to the Suess poopie fetish site. ScatsAreForCats.com

G

Well it can't be squashed yet ... the thread isn't Locked Up. Can anyone say HOUSE PARTY!!!!!!!!! I'm here for the long haul. I'm staging a Sit In/Bong-a-Thon.

Last edited:

foaf

Veteran
ok, you peoples have gotten my thread off topic, don't make me start another.

we need an admin to change the settings and let us change our user title.

Set My People Free

someone hit the "report this post to moderator" button on my post please

Latest posts

Latest posts