What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

useless everything ... useless all the time

~star~crash~

found what i was looking for ....

found what i was looking for ....

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

gentlemen.... I'm back.

My home was raided & i just got out from you know where.

So much to discuss. Don't want to get to much on the table this second.

Hope everything is okay with the crew. Miss you all.

9 months down for doing what i do ... what we would call engaging the passions ...& the new found freedom is so strange.

Few days managing life & I can get back on track in an everyday sense.

Big city jail ain't no joke but i made it through okay.

Lost everything... my home ,my cats, my cuts, my gear, etc.

The strong survive... and you know I'm gonna rebuild.

Few days and Ill be back online for regular conversation.

Michigan bound by end of 2018.

What happened?

Think affidavit of probable cause. My case will change how my state views cannibis grown inside the home.

I'm free... from that perspective its all good!

Much love

~useless

U

useless.gardens

thanks so much for the concern.
appreciated greatly.

i have yet to go to my home (staying with family) & ive no plans to return to a "tainted" space.

while i never went to trial, had a stipulated arrangement, i lost the first round of my suppression motion. however, the case law supports me at the superior court level.

ill win given the only document we're taking to the next court is the affidavit of probable cause. no testimony. nothing. in fact, ive never said a word in court at all.

end of the day, the stipulated trail allows me to retain all my appeal rights & get out on time served.

once i crush it at the superior court, they'll vacate my "sentence", probation, and the like.

however, i was snatch out of my home on a pack of lies w/o glasses, identification, shoes, etc. the door was left off my home, in an urban environment, for several days.

obviously, any items left in the house would be amazing.

loosing my cats, i know it dont sound very gangsta, kills me in my heart.
still cant believe it. love those catty cats.

my gear. all gone.
all seeds. all gone.
my cuts. gone.

anything related to my grow game is fucked up. all my normal possessions... all fucked up.

still, my legal game is through the roof. jail house lawyer to the max. and despite the conditions made tons of friends, got people out of jail, reduced sentences, etc.

working on motions for people still in jail right from my family's home... do what you say and say what you do gentlemen.

moving to michigan for sure. ann arbor area.

no doubt, gonna need some cut love from you guys.

right now glad to be back, glad to be typing to you guys, and if i traded or exchanged private messages with you... missed you much !!!

thanks for the support.

im around every day now.

want to peep the developments in your threads ...just need to get my shit together first.

much love.

~useless

cannabis grower & seed maker for life !

redlaser

Veteran
Not good man, and that’s extra fucked up about losing the cats. If they didn’t take them to the shelter they may be still in the area. Would hate to lose my cat, even though it’s half- feral and bites me for the hell of it. Still a damn good kitty.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I don't really have anything constructive to add, but wow that's a hell of a story, I'm glad you are doing better useless. Also that cats are gangster as fuck.
ernst-stavro-blofeld-007_dwru.jpg

ic

U

useless.gardens

looking more & more like i'll be moving to the detroit metro area ...outside the city but near the city. looks like the most work is available in that area. plus houses are affordable, come with a yard, and have basements ;-)

hope everybody is having a great easter.

~useless

U

useless.gardens

My home after 9 month in jail... Cops had no probable cause to enter. Lost everything even the pipes. Looks like squatters are in the house. Was easy to enter. Didnt stay long. Dont need any drama with 3 days free.

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

Sounds crazy. But i love growing. My resolve to fix this mess by moving out of state and then resuming my passion is stronger than ever. Down but not out.

No im free. My case is going the superior court.

I didnt bail out its a stipulated arrangement w the judge.

Came to the city to mail legal docs i worked on for guys still on lock.

Gotta visit probation until i win my appeal.

Im sad.

Flip side.... Im in starbucks peeping beautiful girls dreaming of dank flowers.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Hope is what we all got

Hope is what we all got

And I give you some of mine. I look forward to seeing where you land and what work fills the future. Keep doing the good work.

U

useless.gardens

Happy 420!!!!! Much love to you all.

No seeds or gear for me and my useless garden on this particular grower's holiday.

Because I wanted the documents time stamped 4-20, be at the clerk's desk filing my appeal.

~useless

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts