What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

useless everything ... useless all the time

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
It worked !!!!

picture.php

Wait, no it didn't , lol. LMFAO!!!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I googled Beetlejuice pics and instead of Micheal Keaton , I thought he was better, Ha! I just took down the first Terp City Funk. 8 weeks to the day. All I kept smelling while I was trimming it, was tootsie rolls. Not the first time I smelled that in cannabis, just wasn't what I was expecting.

I took 3 clones off it about a week ago. Don't think one is gonna make it, but the other two will. But just in case, I left the two bottom branches on it to try a re-veg. I took some pics, I'll get them up tomorrow. Found 3 nanners on the plant. Almost for sure it's my fault, and not the genetics. I have another one that I'm gonna clone before I flip it. If i can remember I'll take some pics.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Whats she smell like?

Smells like tootsie rolls. As the days go on, I'm smelling some lemon coming off it. But mostly still tootsie rolls. Definitely wasn't what I was expecting.

Just checked last night, and one of the clones I took at like week 7 , has roots. Plus I have the bottom of the plant back in the veg tent. So we'll get another look at what this plant can do. Her sister has all Glue structure. Gonna clone her tonight, and she'll get flipped in another week or so.

Latest posts

Latest posts