What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
HAHA!! Thanks for posting...I wasn't about to post 3 in a row. So here is Sin City's Incredible Power. I did not test a sample of this yet.72 days flower and is getting amber trichs with a quickness. Will get the axe in the next few days. I have another that is a bright green color and is lagging behind just a bit.
View Image

She's a BAT! :bigeye:

Bmac1

Veteran
Sin City has been on my radar for a while now. Just have not gotten around during to getting any beans yet. Everything I have seen from them looks killer thought.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Sin City has been on my radar for a while now. Just have not gotten around during to getting any beans yet. Everything I have seen from them looks killer thought.

Yeah...um I bought Thunderstruck, Incredible Power, Power Nap They sent me Treasure Island for my troubles. I also have a homemade cross (not by me) of their Sin Mint Cookies crossed with Goji OG. And Bodhi's Satsuma x Sin City's Tangerine Power.:woohoo:

Bmac1

Veteran
The Satsuma x Tangerine Power is going to be a lip smacker for sure. Shit is going to taste like orange flavored unicorn tears. Goji x Sin MInt sounds fire too. I had my eye on a bunch of the Nightmare crosses as well as the Blue Power crosses.

lolryn

Veteran
The Satsuma x Tangerine Power is going to be a lip smacker for sure. Shit is going to taste like orange flavored unicorn tears. Goji x Sin MInt sounds fire too. I had my eye on a bunch of the Nightmare crosses as well as the Blue Power crosses.

orange flavored unicorn tears... you sir win the internet :laughing:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dope thread and babes.

I got some Truepower OG or something like that and their Bluepower for free.

need more space to try em out, but seeing how well your doing with some of their more recent lines i am tempted.

Have you tried anything from their Sour Line?

Last time they were at a show they didn't even want to let you smoke the flower... but we did win a free enail lol :D

good vibes all

Useful Idiot

Veteran
How was everyones weekend?? I had an extra 5 family members stay with us from Friday til today. Every time I tried to sneak here to visit ya folks.....I got busted. LOL Here is some Bodhi Blueberry Hill for us to puff!! I missed you guys and gals.:huggg:
picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Hows the BH taste... ??
Is it a blueberry blueberry. :bigeye:

This^^^

I LOVE BLUEBERRY! That lip smacking blueberry flavor is my all time favorite. I find that the stuff I have tried that had the best flavor, was lacking in some other area, Great taste, mild effect, mild taste deadly effect etc. I Would love to find the perfect all round package.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Hows the BH taste... ??
Is it a blueberry blueberry. :bigeye:

Not really....it is more of a jelly toast thing happenin with the one. the other is VERY much like a berry cough drop that has has not been suckled yet. I have a hard time describing things...but I think I did good on this one.:biggrin:

Last edited:

hicksticky

Still at large...
Beautiful work Useful, can't get enough..... spam away lol.
My list of "wants" gets bigger and bigger every time I pop over here to check you out.:tiphat:
You sure can grow the hell out of those ladies...:biggrin:

Kalyx

Not really....it is more of a jelly toast thing happenin with the one. the other is VERY much like a berry cough drop that has has not been suckled yet. I have a hard time describing things...but I think I did good on this one.:biggrin:

jelly toast sounds like a freaking awesome smelling/tasting pheno to have. How did they do on yield and potency?

the berry cough drop sounds nice but not nearly as special of a flavor as jelly toast. That sir sounds like a true winner to me.

keep up the good work looking beautiful. :biggrin:
-Kalux

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Beautiful work Useful, can't get enough..... spam away lol.
My list of "wants" gets bigger and bigger every time I pop over here to check you out.:tiphat:
You sure can grow the hell out of those ladies...:biggrin:
Thanks a bunch Hick for the kind words. I am just floored by Bodhi's work...just floored.
jelly toast sounds like a freaking awesome smelling/tasting pheno to have. How did they do on yield and potency?

the berry cough drop sounds nice but not nearly as special of a flavor as jelly toast. That sir sounds like a true winner to me.

keep up the good work looking beautiful. :biggrin:
-Kalux
The potency on both BB Hills is greater than the 4 Goji"s
I can toke up my fave Goji and get to that level of bein satisfied...then take a couple rips of the BB Hill and get to another level. I am impressed....not White Lotus...Mothers Milk impressed. Just very impressed. Shit brother Kalyx...I find it funny that Bodhi's freebies put to shame some other "breeders" pricey gear. I'm gonna keep both of em around for a bit. Oh...yield was very good as well. I got about 45-50 grams off of each plant in a 3 gal pot. Here we go...some of you may think that is bad. However...I shoot for 1 oz per plant in a 3 gallon pot. Why??? because I run a 3 tier stadium in this 1 room with 65-70 plants. this particular room has 1600 watts. Yeah...do the math on that figure and you will see why I am happy with my yields. Not directing that at you brother Kalyx ....just clearing up some things for folks while I am postin to ya.:tiphat:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great thread UI, just read all 22 pages. picture johnny 5 flipping through a book.