What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Almost two months late...
pulling up a seat. :lurk:

Haven't read all the pages... But ill catch up. :tiphat:

You are so nuts... :friends:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Milo's always a little late to the party , but he always remembers to bring the Hooch !!! :friends:

:biggrin:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I don't spend much time on here... Just checking in mostly...
This will one of the threads I check now! :D

Useful Idiot

Veteran
well, you started with 31, i see you're naming some new ones, how many you up to now?

I think 35-36. I'm going to be deleting some after they finish....making some room for some Karma gear!! Some of the new stuff is just flooring me. Soooo I will be making some tough choices pretty soon.:biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Sin City Thunderstruck.

Sin City Thunderstruck.

This is the only seed out of a pack that germinated!! I made mention of this issue to them and they sent me a pack of Treasure Island with an apology. They were out of TS. Great customer service!!! This plant is special, I took a test branch at 63 days and smoked a whole bowl pack. I did not get high...BUT my whole body felt AMAZING!! I do not live in an area where I can go out and get cuts of high cbd things. I now know why some folks are searching for it. That bud from that branch was some great medicine. Here she is at 72 days flower, getting some amber now and will be chopped in the next few days. I can't wait to feel what she has to offer me now!!!
picture.php

Kalyx

Enough with the apologies just keep spamming beautiful pictures of your work like that. She looks awesome what kinds of smells does she have and how did the early sample taste?

keep up the great work!

-Kalyx :biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Enough with the apologies just keep spamming beautiful pictures of your work like that. She looks awesome what kinds of smells does she have and how did the early sample taste?

keep up the great work!

-Kalyx :biggrin:

HAHA...thanks Kalyx for the kind words.:huggg:The taste is just like the smell. VERY fruity...not generic fruity. VERY fruity delicious!! If none of the other cbd strains I'm runnin does not have this effect on me....I'll be just fine with this one and the tested Sour Tsunami.:dance013:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Ill take spam, spam, spam and... spam.

HAHA!! Thanks for posting...I wasn't about to post 3 in a row. So here is Sin City's Incredible Power. I did not test a sample of this yet.72 days flower and is getting amber trichs with a quickness. Will get the axe in the next few days. I have another that is a bright green color and is lagging behind just a bit.
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful flowers useful !!! makes me want to pop that pack of Sin City Diesel i have :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts