What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA vs. EU strains

forest.

Hello boys , until now ive grown only strains from the eu seedbanks ( as i live in eu) but ive heard the strains made in us are making really strong buds , what do guys think?

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
You guys already have the majority of the strains! Have you been living in a closet?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What have you grown so far forest? - You might find that whatever you have grown - it might well have originated from a grower/breeder in North or South America -

Hello boys , until now ive grown only strains from the eu seedbanks ( as i live in eu) but ive heard the strains made in us are making really strong buds , what do guys think?

forest.

What have you grown so far forest? - You might find that whatever you have grown - it might well have originated from a grower/breeder in North or South America -

I usually buy my seeds from a spanish seed bank , dinafem , i grew critical+ moby dick , cheese , whitw widow ,blueberry , but i think i reffered to all those strains you see nowadays like og banana alien ancient cherry chem like names , :laughing::laughing:

Last edited:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It sounds like you have been sensible. Sticking with names proven to work over many years.

Advertising is a powerful thing. The product doesn't even have to exist, and you can make people want it.

Anyone can jump on a plane and get genetics from around the globe. There is no logical reason why one camp would have better genetics than the other, when they are constantly trading.

If we look at cars, Japanese weed will be very consistent known stuff. European weed will be technically advanced. Chinese weed will be bricked up. Where does the muscle car or f150 fit into this marketing strategy.

Sunshineinabag

and russian cars?

and russian cars?

It sounds like you have been sensible. Sticking with names proven to work over many years.

Advertising is a powerful thing. The product doesn't even have to exist, and you can make people want it.

Anyone can jump on a plane and get genetics from around the globe. There is no logical reason why one camp would have better genetics than the other, when they are constantly trading.

If we look at cars, Japanese weed will be very consistent known stuff. European weed will be technically advanced. Chinese weed will be bricked up. Where does the muscle car or f150 fit into this marketing strategy.
oh what an analogy!

nikolajmorozov

by me, top bank with us strains in europe is humboldt seeds.. nice buds, good high and delicious taste(black dog, mango sapphire and chemdawg) lile some berry.

Sunshineinabag

I got beans from a pollen chucker in 2002 been tossing the sauce ever since......I digress, the wedding cake flowers I tried awhile back were fun.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
oh what an analogy! And Russian cars?

Russian cars would obviously be auto flowski and Ruderalis stuff. They might look like they work, then fail half way there. Sometimes they might work great even if they look like crap. Bit rough around the edges, but you ride em shits 'cause that's what you got.

DEAL WITH IT!

Ya ain't gotta wash it, it's already washed-up, BAY-BAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evlb8E0ZoNk

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts